• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings guilty pleasure fandoms and original stuff

Silverius

What you can expect from me: Nothing good if I can be honest.
-I am currently juggling multiple jobs, family recovering from surgery, other family's kids on weekends, school and Nanowrimo so my posts are going to be super inconsistent. Some days I might be able to post three times and others only once in the span of a week. It just depends on what's going on. If I don't post within two weeks of your last post feel free to call me out on it. It's usually an organization mistake on my end.
-When I can post I average out at 2-4 paragraphs depending on how inspired I'm feeling. (I have gotten up to 8-10 para but have trouble keeping that length consistently)
-I mostly play original male characters but can play female and cannon.
-I am most comfortable with m/m but can play m/f and f/f if they are secondary pairings.
-For anyone who needs to know I am 23 yrs old, male, and fabulous!

Still with me?

What I would like to see:
-At least semi-advanced lit. I'm not a grammar nazi. I understand mistakes happen. I just want to be able to easily understand what you have written.
-2 para minimum. Reaction and response. I have a pet peeve about my partners not reacting to what I've written and just pushing forward. If something needs clarification please ask me. I don't bite... much :P

FANDOMS
There are two fandoms that would take a lot for me to say no to, the rest of my interests will be listed below them.

Hunger Games
I am open to playing before during and after the games in any district from any time frame at any age (I know a lot of people are squeamish about younger characters but I'm game so long as relationships are age appropriate. I hope to be a kid-lit author among other things so I need the practice.) Pre-74, post-74, rewriting the 74th game with OCs. I'm good for pretty much anything-even adding new elements or changing the genera

How To Train Your Dragon
I like most things that involve animal characters to be honest but I am the most well versed in this fandom. I've seen all the movies and shows and read the books its all based on so i can start at any point in the HTTYD timeline.

The Vampire Diaries/The Originals/Legacies
X-Men
MCU
Pirates of the Caribbean
Planet of the Apes (original and the remakes)
Once Upon A Time (or anything that is a retelling of a Disney classic)
Tiger's Curse (book series)
Bloody Jack (longer book series)
Gracelings (I like books ok?)
Legend (another book...)
The Selection (last one I swear)
House of Night (lol jk)
Golden Compass
Divergent
Harry Potter (prefer just using OCs here)

"Original" Pairings-just the standard set. If you want to do something you don't see just ask. More will be added later.
RoyalityXGuard/peasant/criminal
HunterXsupernatural

Users who are viewing this thread

Back