• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild Quest OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Vampunk

sʇɐq ןooɔ ǝɥʇ ɥʇıʍ ƃuıƃuɐɥ

the_bridgelands_by_whatyoumaydo-d7exfcc.jpg

Banter, Questions and other babbling goes here!

Hello and good night.

I just used the last ounce of my strength to put together some basic Guild lore and a CS so I'll just collapse into my coffin within the next half an hour or so.

Do you plan on playing all of 'em simultaneously? There's not technically a character limit but it'd be pretty challenging to play multiple of 'em without a dip in quality.
I guess? They won't always be in the same post if that's what you mean. I can play multiple characters. Wouldn't have asked if I wasn't able XD

Question: Who wants to make a linked character with me? Just two characters tied together in backstory or something like that. Childhood friends, rivals, siblings, lovers... whatever you're into :)

All I really want to throw out is that I wanted to make an Everheart character, so if you want to I'd like to work with that.

Question: Who wants to make a linked character with me? Just two characters tied together in backstory or something like that. Childhood friends, rivals, siblings, lovers... whatever you're into :)

All I really want to throw out is that I wanted to make an Everheart character, so if you want to I'd like to work with that.
I'd be up for one! Maybe Childhood friend or rivals.

Not sure what an Everheart Character is though

XD I'm up for this if your ok with ta third person.

Vampunk Vampunk Most fantasy settings have a fairly mixed or diverse set of technologies available in them. I'm making a botanist/mycologist and would like to know what sort of technology or instruments would be available to them, when you get a second to explain. Thanks!

So which section of the mage guild can we join?
Every one of 'em.

Vampunk Vampunk Most fantasy settings have a fairly mixed or diverse set of technologies available in them. I'm making a botanist/mycologist and would like to know what sort of technology or instruments would be available to them, when you get a second to explain. Thanks!
I'd say standard fantasy technology with very rare examples of more sophisticated instruments, so if your character's area of expertise lies somewhere in the field of alchemy they might have some sort of basic laboratory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back