• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guild of shadows/isekai Aerth.

NeonFlow

The one who made Aerth
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
It is said not even a elf has discovered all of Aerth... elves said to live five hundred years or more, not even the elves have recorded all Aerth has to offer. The vast seas stretch forever dotted with islands and continents... I heard there's even islands in the sky.

But one... let's say association, seems to operate all across the world. From the elves lost homeland of Blador, to the Human nations of Rahfa. The guild of shadows can potentially be hired somewhere within your landmass. Usually anyway...
"How so?" You might ask.

"How can a criminal network span all across a massive medieval fantasy world?"
You might intelligently think and assume knowing what i usually post.

"Its more likely that mercenarys or thieves fell on the same name then it would be that leaders overseas communicate and somewhat work together with different branches and chapters right?" You interrupt as I try to answer,
Yes and no you smartie you, damn let me finish...

This rp starts with the guild of shadows, professional thieves, assassins, spies, and many more criminal acts happen through this guild and it's members.
The GOS in the country of Rahfa have recently done something incredible.

They stole a Godstone, four/six
thieves/assassins/bandit/criminal scum...
Sneaked into the Hall of Warriors located in the kingdom of Arturo... And left with their connection to the gods. The contract gem that helps hero's and adventurers grow stronger!
A amazing feat no doubt. These four people accomplished something none had ever succeeded in.

But that's when the problems began... Hero's sent from the gods arrived via Godstone. Souls from another world... a voice was heard by the four Aerth born criminals...

"cannot even fathom why you fools would attempt defying gods, you've heard about us, you know we send down souls and take offerings. For this act I sentence you to join these newly sent hero's on their quest from the gods... If not I'll just kill you slowly and horribly for the rest of your lives or something.. But it'll seem like you died in a instant for everyone else who follows my instructions like good mortal creatures...”
Without warning souls from another world appeared before these criminals, wearing the standard leathers one would when starting a rpg... but these new arrivals held god given weapons. Proof that they were sent by the gods...
————
This rp will focus on the isekai'd heroes being sent from the gods trying to save Aerth with the help of four criminals cursed by a god.
You can either apply to be...
A Isekai soul- a person that died on earth whose soul was sent to Aerth to respawn with a god given weapon and magic power.
Or
A skilled criminal- savvy to Aerth ways and able to use any weapon/tool not made by a god, adept in some sort of murder and criminal expertise.

Aerth is a fantasy world of magic and monsters that you could probably find similarities to in various other movies, animes, games, books etc but I aim to make Aerth my own original fantasy world. Lore on Aerth is scattered about rpn but the same general rules apply in all my rp's which I find simple to explain the basics and most of the time the players can branch off or follow the same logic adequately.
That said I'm always able to answer questions when i see them.

Depending on how many want to join and as what would determine a bit of this starting plot so if anyone is into what I have mentioned above please alert me here if you would like to play a villian or a hero with a task from fantasy gods.

(I asked for someone to make it so by golly I'll make use of it.)
image0-5.jpg

Last edited:
This could be interesting. What are GOS though?

Last edited:
Seeing as the optimistic view of getting numerous players isn’t paying off I’d say I’m more looking for isekai players as I can voice a GOS member forced to help and explain the world a bit.

Was looking for Six or five with more isekai spots filled but I can make work with what interests people

Seeing as the optimistic view of getting numerous players isn’t paying off I’d say I’m more looking for isekai players as I can voice a GOS member forced to help and explain the world a bit.

Was looking for Six or five with more isekai spots filled but I can make work with what interests people
Well that makes the choice easier, I'll take an isekai spot then

I'm interested but not sure about joining, mind telling me more info?
It's medieval fantasy, it shall focus on some potentially OP isekai hero's being shown how the fantasy world works by criminals forced by gods to behave.

As gm I'll steer the group with my criminal character but ultimately the choice of what your characters quest is- is up to them. If they are a isekai hero of course. Otherwise your stuck babysitting/exploiting the hero's.
(Why my character is in the GOS)

It's medieval fantasy, it shall focus on some potentially OP isekai hero's being shown how the fantasy world works by criminals forced by gods to behave.

As gm I'll steer the group with my criminal character but ultimately the choice of what your characters quest is- is up to them. If they are a isekai hero of course. Otherwise your stuck babysitting/exploiting the hero's.
(Why my character is in the GOS)
Time for me to make an isekai character!

Time for me to make an isekai character!
Well that makes the choice easier, I'll take an isekai spot then
I can do an Isekai spot
Three hero's and a criminal. I can start it somewhat soon if people want it to happen quicker rather then waiting for players.

Pm me the basics of your CS before you post it here
By the basics I mean I need to know your characters
Weapon
Power
Magic

So confirm with me on those three things then fill in the rest and post it

When thrust is a must you come see ME- Ellie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back