• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes: Revival

Shun Kantar
Feeling: Curious, Cautious, and a little hungry

Shun Kantar.jpg

Shun glanced at the entrance of Fort Black, admiring the structure's ruined beauty. He could see it clearly, the former glory of heroes past, the once pristine fortress that symbolized legends of a forgotten age. Shun clenched his fists in excitement, his calm facade slowly fading into a beastly smile, revealing fangs. He could sense the mana presence of those inside and already Shun was thanking his lord for this opportunity. Great battles were surely in his future.

Shun was pulled from his thoughts by the appearance of, from his assumption, an elven rogue. Shun blinked in confusion as the elf asked him about the whereabouts of the guild of Heroes. Huh, so that's why he was called here. Shun chuckled to himself as he turned to respond to the rather pretty elf, as Lord Haken always said, first impressions were everything, plus they helped later on when you needed some blackmail on people...Shun really needed to stop listening to Haken.

Shun bowed his head in greetings as he gave a gentle smile towards the roguish elf, "Well, dear lady, i'd assume yes. This seems to be the spot I presume we were both called to." Shun turned back to the entrance of Fort Black, spotting a young man approaching them. He gave a quick greeting and....oh crap, it appears Shun was late.

As the boy wandered off to another part of the Fort, Shun scratched his head in exasperation. Looks like he wouldn't be getting into any extreme battles anytime soon, better to curb his blood lust now, lest it be a problem. With a casual shrug, Shun shifted his sights back to the elf, "Name's Shun by the way. Looks like we were late to the party." Shun gestured further into Fort Black with his hand, suggesting that they walk further into the former guild, a kind smile adorning his visage as he offered an arm to the elf in a gentlemanly manner.

"Would you care to accompany me in finding out why we were called here?"

FireMaiden FireMaiden Birdsie Birdsie

Nymkos Telena

Nymkos kept placing the planks in his net, making them slide all the way to the gate, a task that proved both fun and tiring. Climbing a wall with a heavy plank wasn't exactly a walk in the park, but Nymkos was managing. He saw the boy using magic to haul the ingots, and smiled. The cold man will probably scold him for not using his 'FRAIL LITTLE MUSCLES' to get the iron. Heh. He finished the planks and walked to the gate, organizing then in a neat pile for Vetr to tinker with. He saw Darkness talking to some girl and guy, and approached the three. "Did you receive the message from the Seal as well? Welcome." He gave a simple smile. "I'm sorry I can't show you around, but there's much work to do, you see..." He pointed at the pile of ironwood planks. "Make yourself at home, I'm sure that the guildmaster will come back today." He gave a bow and went to the forge, to see what Vetr was up to. "The planks are set for you, cold man. Anything else?"
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Birdsie Birdsie FireMaiden FireMaiden YungJazz YungJazz

Nirvana Montilyet
"Yeah, I guess so. Ar y-" Well, before she had a chance to finish, a young man approached them, and started to explain that they were a little late. "Oh, well, better late than never," Nirvana said. Then the kid left, he must be busy. But never fear, the man she had be with originally turned and introduced himself as Shun. That's an odd name, well, a little odd. "I'm Nrivana Montilyet, nice to meet you," She said with a smile.

"And I wouldn't mind at all, as it seems-" She again was interuppted by someone coming up to welcome them...again. "Yeah, we did. Thanks. Thats fine, we can find our own way around." Gabe Gabe YungJazz YungJazz

Emperor Vrillian
The Emperor rose his hand as the Commander spoke, still writing down important documents and new edicts to propose to the Imperial Senate. The sign of the rising hand meant one thing; 'Quiet down and wait.' The Emperor left a stamp on an edict paper and moved it aside to the other, finished reports and certificates. He looked directly at Johanna, his gaze was piercing and powerful. His voice was commanding and calm, somewhat charismatic but also had a tint of arrogance. "I am not interested in losses, nor the whole situation. A small gang is nothing to be proud of, Commander. You did a work about as outstanding as an old worker who set up the single wall of a building. Because we are not in war, I am assigning you petty tasks that simply could not have been given to anyone else. Speaking of which; You and your men will have five days of leave in the capital. Report to the Administratum Office* once that period is over and ask for your next charge. They will give you a full report in detail from me - And I want you to perform a routine inspection of your troops and obviously; replace that unlucky loss." The Emperor moved his hand dismissively to the back, "Now, you may go - I have matters to attend to." The Emperor got up from his Throne and headed for a distant exit between two columns on the far left of Johanna's vision, "Oh, and..." the Emperor briefly turned. The old man gave a half-hearted smile and said: "Have fun at the festival." He left.

*Administratum: Branch Department of the Government that deals in sending messages and fluctuating information through the Empire. They dispense tasks to major figures via letters from the Senate written by either a High Lord or the Emperor.

The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof
Lulu "Darkness" Adamant
The boy nodded to his new teacher of 'manliness,' and ran towards the storage room, or at least where Mephisto said it'd be. The boy, on his way, saw the half-spider elf. He was slightly well, not exactly terrified; but petrified. He stood and watched him walk down, in a mixture of what seemed to be sparse fright, but also temperate fascination. Only after a few seconds did the boy answer, "Uh, yeah! That'd be great! Thank you." The young boy made his way down to the basement, but everything was dark. He laid his hand on what seemed to be a torch made out of ironwood; it was long put out. The boy collected some mana within his body and cast a minor, primitive 'ray of fire' on its tip with his finger, rekindling the flame once more. He used it to fire all other torches in the basement and then started packing the ingots into a cart. After he had a fair amount of them loaded, he started to push the cart forward, but his frail, weak body did not allow him to do so with haste. He found another problem once he encountered the stairs. Although there was a form of ramp between them so that a cart could be pushed up, Darkness' muscles hardly had the power to defy the laws of gravity and weight in this situation. "Alright, here's an idea."

Lulu walked a step back from the cart and started using 'Mana Burst,' as his body enveloped itself in a blue aura that emanated with sheer, mystic power of blue color. It was similar to flames and clearly had supernatural properties; making the boy's hair float in every direction as if he was in space, but he was still attached to the ground and stood on it normally. The youth gave the cart a steady thrust forward. With the help of magic, he was capable of getting it up the ramp and to the plaza, where he saw a weird figure standing, or more precisely; a Yakuza. Beside him, was some other woman He stopped using Mana Burst, as his body returned to normal. He pushed the cart without the help of magic, and although it was hard; it was possible. The boy looked at the entity and stopped by them, politely saying: "Hello! You're a bit late, the rest of the guild is already in Ubbin Falls. If you're curious in joining, I suppose you'll have to wait."

Darkness continued pushing the cart until it was in the Forge. He looked inside, only to witness Vetr cleaning the horrible mess up.

YungJazz YungJazz FireMaiden FireMaiden

Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto looked at the vampiric woman, then showed her a 'Thumbs Up' with the both of his thumbs, saying: "FANTASTIC! THAT'S THE SPIRIT! WOOHOO!" Mephisto rose his hand, and it gave creation to two magical balls that left behind a trace of pink smoke and glitter as they moved. The two balls started to circle around Mephisto's hand in the same direction, then started moving outwards as they turned into a spiral. Then they spread over the range of several meters and continued to speed up, creating a circle of pure pink dust and glitter around the members of the group that wished to be teleported to liberate Ubbin Falls from cultists. The distinct smell of sugar powder filled the air due to the smoke spreading and then... the smoke started to spread inside the circle until it imploded, completely covering all space and field of vision of everyone in the large hall and dissipate a minute after, to reveal no one was there.

As a huge ball, similar to a meteorite hit the village plaza, where poor peasants were praying to Turenval, watched over by vile, undead knights-revenants. Some of saild villagers' bodies were lying around, decapitated with looks of terror on their faces. The ball that hit the plaza was made from; you guessed it! Pink smoke and glitter. And after five seconds, the smoke fell down, revealing everyone Mephisto teleported standing side to side. The demon looked at his hands and clenched them. "I had enough mana to do this? Huh. There has to be a reason, but I won't question it." Mephisto smiled, his eyes revealing more excitement, as he got to see some action after over four hundred years of doing nearly nothing.

The Knight-Revenants (NPCs): One of the undead pointed their sword at the newfound guild members, then threatened them. His voice was pale, raspy and rough, exactly what you'd expect from someone who's vocal cords rotted long ago and was now speaking with black magic: "You there, boy with white hair, and you; weirdo in fancy clothes." The Revenant said, referring to Xavier and Mephisto respectively. "Surrender, and we will set the villagers free. Your friends may go free too," the undead lied. There were five of such knights in total including the one that spoke, formed in a wedge position facing the guild members.

Mephisto laughed, then said: "One, my thesis was correct: You ARE looking for powerful souls. Two, you don't have the authority to make that call, so you are lying," with a smug grin on his face. Mephisto moved his hands behind his back, only for the guild members to see. His sleeve released several snake-like constructs of energy. His other hand was presenting a symbol commonly used in the military to communicate without speaking; this in particular, saying: 'Hold.' He was hoping at least some of them would understand it.

The constructs continued to move, sticking to the ground and using villagers as a form of cover, to shield their presence from the eyes of the Revenants. The same Knight that spoke before held his massive greatsword over the head of a peasant, about to behead him. The elderly man had tears in his eyes, praying to Turenval as the undead commanded. "If you take a single step forward, I will cut his head off. People die when they are killed."

"Funny, coming from you," Mephisto answered, the same smug grin on his face. "NOW!" He yelled, exhausted of mana and relying on his new Guildmates on the offensive. As he yelled, the snake constructions from concentrated mana jumped towards the Revenant-Knights viciously, tying themselves to their legs like tightly tied ropes. Their movement and combat stance was thwarted and thus; they would be easy to take out. This was going to be child's play, despite them being considered the veterans of the undead forces.

@Swire Alteras Alteras Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Gabe Gabe Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
proxy.php

The Lusty Mare
proxy.php

Ingvarr's small, neat piles of coins had not really changed much since his entrance into the game and this was on purpose. Every aquila he lost, he would win back in the next hand or the hand after that. It was on purpose, to set up that he was just 'one of the guys', someone who had moderate skills whilst giving the illusion that he could be beaten with decent enough luck or skill. But he was after bigger fish, the grand pot, as it were, and in order to do that, he had to 'set it up'. Bide his time, learn the tells of those around him, and most importantly, set up his own tell.

Every time he bluffed, he would take his glass, once more filled with the liver destroying black gold, and turn it around in his hands nervously.. something the other players, especially Sir Chubster, was starting to pick up on. Just as he hoped. To keep anyone from noticing, on the off chance that could happen, Ingvarr distracted them with various stories of his 'heroic' and 'legendary' past actions... And his stories were gaining some level of amusement from the other patrons, many had turned their chairs around to watch his theatrics and those that didn't were too busy being manly by pretending they weren't listening or interested... but they were.

"So there we were," Ingvarr said, his deep voice setting up the scene, his hand waving in front of him as if gesturing to this 'place', "Me and the group of shinnies about to enter the Minotaur's den, the big ugly beastie just waiting inside, only thing worse then the fear was the smell," he said purposely leaning down to smell himself before faking a shudder and earning a few laughs from those around him.

"Now, I warned those shinnies to be careful. Minotaurs are damnable tough and strong. Too damn tough really, their dumb brains don't understand they are dead half the time and ain't no use running from one of them. Their sense of smell will put a bloodhound to shame and they will follow you until they catch up to you, flay you alive and feast on your still warm corpse.. or whats left of it," which was true. That same insane sense of smell was where the numerous 'maze' myths had come from concerning the Minotaur.

"But what do I know?" Ingvarr said giving a little shrug, "Just an old worn merc, the young shinnies were full of hope and heads filled with being like the heroes of old, you know, those con artist that did the same shite I do but romanticized. If I can learn anything from them is how to improve my public image..." He flashed a small smile to some of the disapproving frowns from the nearby patrons, the heroes of old were fairy tales really, even more romanticized now then they had been then, one would be hard pressed to not find someone who wanted to be a hero at least once in their lives even if it was when they were very, very young, but the truth was the truth no matter how distasteful it was, in the end, the heroes were nothing but mercenaries. Killing, defending, saving.. but doing it all for gold or fame.

"So, anyways, we enter this cave, you know the drill, bones here and there, they get ahead of themselves and advance to far, and boom, there it is. Dropped from the ceiling like a rock, its large hooves crushing the rock. Its big meaty hand striked out like a viper, damned fast for something so big its unbalanced, its massive fingers gripped around one of the shinnies, the metal of their armor groaning under the strain before," Ingvarr paused, lifting up a cracker and crushing it in his hands for dramatic effect, "Gods, shoulda seen her eyes, bugged out like some kind of child's toy."

Ingvarr tossed in two more aquila into the growing pot on the table, "Anyways, the 'leader' of the shinnies charges forth, all fire and zeal! Anddddd gets cut clean in half," he said shaking his head, thinking back on the scene, the amount of blood that came out was.. inspiring really.

"The last of the shinnies, gods, couldn't have been very far into manhood, tries to run, almost passed me when the Minotaur was on us, swinging his big ol' axe across, guts the boy and I barely manage to dodge... then I fell down as if it had gotten me," Ingvarr said, "Lay still, unmoving," he said faking a grimace as the chubby fellow took the current pot and started to reshuffle.

"Minotaurs, great sense of smell, can't see worth shite," he clarified, "And predictable, it started its blood frenzy," he said.. when the others looked at him.. expectantly, Ingvarr shrugged and explained, "When they smell blood.. they go into a feeding frenzy. Started with the girl first."

"Too busy eating, he didn't notice me crawling over to the boy and dragging his body over mine, hence the shite," Ingvarr said motioning to his body, "Then it came for me and the boy after around an hour... could have been less.. certainly felt like a long time listening to it munch and crunch of dead bodies and being trapped under a corpse.. I waited though, until it was bending down, its mouth open, all its big, razor sharp teeth in my face before I moved."

Ingvarr patted the messer at his hip, "Thrusted her into his mouth, out the soft tissue in the back of its mouth and through its spine. Dead before it realized what happened. Hindsight, wish I had done it a bit earlier, damn thing fell on me. Took forever to get out from under the boy and the beast."

Yeah, it wasn't the best of his stories. He didn't beat the the beast with brawn but with brains.. and he purposely sacrificed the group of youngsters to do it. "Could you have beaten him without... without getting them killed?" A soft voice said, Ingvarr glanced around and his eyes fell on the comely tavern wench..

Could he have? Ingvarr hadn't considered it. Not that he planned to feed them, but the idea of saving them had never once crossed his mind during the battle. He saw a way to greatly improve his chances of winning, all but guaranteeing it really, and took it without a second thought or hesitation. The lives of the shinnies weren't important... But.. could he have? Ingvarr closed his eyes and imagined it. Yes.. yes, he could have. He knew its movements, it was fast but predictable. He would have severed its tendons in its left leg and slowly took it apart rather then go for some heroic killing blow.. He likely would have won. Not a guaranteed thing, shite happens in battles, could tripped on a loose stone, but, failing that.. yes. He would have won.

"Aye... I could have," Ingvarr admitted looking at his new cards,

Johanna nodded at the emperors cold display and at his various insults towards her. She did not really care what he thought about her, she did not care if he appreciated her, she just cared if there was a mission. Johanna was a person loyal to her country and that meant to serve its leader. Should said leader prove unhealthy for her country, she would without doubt remove him. The 13th purified Albion of all threats, should the emperors ever become one, he was on the list. But the man had never disappointed, never made a wrong move and Johanna knew he was not a threat at all. With another bow, she left the throne room, nodding at Alteras Alteras in the process.

Johanna quickly informed the second in command about the orders and the days off, before she shrugged. She needed a drink, but not here, not in the capital. This shiny and bright facade was not hers, she did not feel right here. She needed a shady bar with some even shadier men and women in it. And that was what she went searching for, after she replaced that stupid and in her eyes useless clothing with her standard leather attire, that she wore when not wearing the armor. That armor still had the emblem of the 13th, the signature cross, on it.
Dressed like that, she headed out, eventually finding what she had wanted. As she entered, all talk in the bar came to a stop. Those that noticed the emblem and recognized it eyed the new customer in fear and those that did not, mostly the men that already had a bit of alcohol in their systems, eyed her greedily. It seemed dangerous for such a dainty, beautiful and seemingly unarmed girl to enter such a place like this. She ordered an ale at the bar, when one especially big guy made its way to her, towering behind her, his hand finding her rear and squeezing it. "Hey beaut-" He could not speak further. A pair of pale and cute hands had grabbed him by the throat and thrown him to the ground. Now, a foot was on his throat and it was weird to see the big man struggling and unable to get up due to the small foot of Johanna. "Keep your hands of filth. Sexual assault is a crime and if you did not notice, it is a bad idea to commit a crime in the reach of a member of The Hunt." All eyes went to the emblem and the giants eyes went big. "Now, what did you want to say, scum?", she asked and got her foot slightly off his air supply, making him gasp, cough and then look at her. "I am sorry, milady, I did not think.", he said in fear. Johanna nodded. "Good." Then, without further words, she stepped onto his throat again and by that crushed it. The man struggled for a few seconds, but eventually stopped. Johanna bowed down and took his purse. It was well filled, she did not want to know what made that happen. Then, she turned to the bartender. "Give everyone in here a free drink and keep the rest.", she said and threw the purse at his direction. "And get that thing out of here, it insults my eyes." There was complete silence.

Évelyne de Blanche
Location - Ubbin Falls
As they finished the teleportation, Évelyne's head was slightly dizzy, but she regained composure and heard the call to arms. As Artoria and Mephisto began their attack, Évelyne loaded her rifle with the Glacé bullet and fired it behind the enemy formation. Quickly spikes of ice spikes appeared and froze over the surrounding. Grabbing three more bullets and holding it between the knuckles of her hand, she spoke out, "Glacé." All three bullets froze over and one by one, she loaded and fire them around the combatants, creating a makeshift wall between them and the civilians.

Minor stuff:
Victoria nodded back to Johanna

proxy.php

The Lusty Mare
proxy.php

Ingvarr tsked as he lost more coin then he intended to due to a lucky draw by the brute. Not that it was too important, his next hand or so, he would end the charade, win his money, take a lovely, long bath and then get paid from the local merchant who owed him five even lovelier denar. It was a setback, but a minor one... at least.. so he thought. As he was faced away from the door, he didn't quite see the new arrival enter, and wasn't even aware someone had until he looked up and saw that the other men were focused on something...

Curious, he half turned in his chair, letting his hand rest on his knee as he followed their gaze, to a small blond woman. Incredibly beautiful, of course, which made her stand out like a blister on a hog's arse, everything about her stunk of high born though. Some noble's pampered daughter getting her rocks off by going to some shady little tavern? That was his guess, "There goes the neighborhood," Ingvarr huffed as there was nothing about this that seemed like it was going to end well. Either way, he needed to hurry up with his 'get back his money and take all of theirs' plan.

The scrapping of wood, snapped his eyes back to the table at the sight of the brutish thug gathering up his winnings into his purse, "Oi, where do you think you're going?" Ingvarr sputtered annoyed at the sight. There was two legates and a handful of aquila he had lost disappearing into that greasy leather pouch.

The brute gave him a wink and made a show of patting the front of his pants, "Got to take care of the big fella, if you know what I mean."

"Bad idea," Ingvarr said, leaning back, "Sure, noble ladies are nice, soft and smell a hell of a lot better, but you'll be hanging by your balls by nightfall.."

His words fell on deaf ears as the large man made his way over to the ground, "Fine, don't listen to me, I'm just some smelly guy in a bar, not like I know nothing about nothin'," he grumbled, still mad at the sight of his coins disappearing into someone else's purse.

The scene that unfurled was equal parts infuriating and hilarious, the small 'harmless' noble girl easily overpowering the brute of a man and putting her boot on his throat, of course he knew what the Hunt was, anyone really did. Knights with chips on their shoulders who thought they were more then what they were because some idiot of an Emperor slapped a super special number unto them. So entitled he doubt they noticed that itchy sensation at the back of their throats from how far the Emperor had shoved that stick up their noble arses. Not that he would ever say so to one of them, he liked his own arse right where it was, not locked in a jail cell.

After she wormed out an apology out of the terrified man, Ingvarr thought that would be the end of it, man would leave with wounded pride and little else.. before with a sickening crunch, she put weight behind her foot and crushed his throat, "Hate to see what she does for indecent exposure," Ingvarr drawled as he watched the large man convulse as he died. Sure it was a crime, but... last he checked, it wasn't a death punishment, but, well, he wasn't about to argue with the woman who overpowered the brute of a man. He certainly didn't feel like trying his luck.

His eye twitched when she picked up his full purse and bought everyone drinks with it, also no doubt part of it would go for a nice tip to the old man behind the bar who would have the honor of dragging the heavy body out, "Typical," Ingvarr growled, "Gods forbid she snap his neck three minutes ago before he took my bloody coin," he said pushing around a few coins like a sulking child.

img_0274-jpg.288208

Azalea Peterova
Azalea blinked at their new location, arching an eyebrow as her eyes took in the sight of the village, Azalea threw up her hood, once more shadowing most of her face other then her lips and chin. She glanced at everyone else, catching Atoria's expression at the field of bodies, an expression of utter horror, her hand over her mouth. Azalea lips curved into a small smirk. She was used to the dead.

She let out a huff of annoyance as Mephisto told them to wait, calmly folding her arms, but alert for anything. The moment Mephisto told them the okay, Azalea was at the undead Knights in mere seconds, moving at supernatural speed, in a blur, she was face to face with one, grabbing both sides of the Knights head, in one quick motion, Azalea snapped his neck to the side. The Knight fell in a heap, dead.

A Knight ran at her, swinging his arm back, ready to hake her into pieces, Azalea whipped around, pulling a knife free from her waist and throwing it, before the night could process what happened, he slumped, gurgling at the knife in his throat.
"These undead are really bringing the neighborhood down." Azalea commented amusedly, flashing a smirk to nobody in particular, before flashing off to pursue more Knights.

proxy.php

The Lusty Mare
proxy.php

Ingvarr tsked as he lost more coin then he intended to due to a lucky draw by the brute. Not that it was too important, his next hand or so, he would end the charade, win his money, take a lovely, long bath and then get paid from the local merchant who owed him five even lovelier denar. It was a setback, but a minor one... at least.. so he thought. As he was faced away from the door, he didn't quite see the new arrival enter, and wasn't even aware someone had until he looked up and saw that the other men were focused on something...

Curious, he half turned in his chair, letting his hand rest on his knee as he followed their gaze, to a small blond woman. Incredibly beautiful, of course, which made her stand out like a blister on a hog's arse, everything about her stunk of high born though. Some noble's pampered daughter getting her rocks off by going to some shady little tavern? That was his guess, "There goes the neighborhood," Ingvarr huffed as there was nothing about this that seemed like it was going to end well. Either way, he needed to hurry up with his 'get back his money and take all of theirs' plan.

The scrapping of wood, snapped his eyes back to the table at the sight of the brutish thug gathering up his winnings into his purse, "Oi, where do you think you're going?" Ingvarr sputtered annoyed at the sight. There was two legates and a handful of aquila he had lost disappearing into that greasy leather pouch.

The brute gave him a wink and made a show of patting the front of his pants, "Got to take care of the big fella, if you know what I mean."

"Bad idea," Ingvarr said, leaning back, "Sure, noble ladies are nice, soft and smell a hell of a lot better, but you'll be hanging by your balls by nightfall.."

His words fell on deaf ears as the large man made his way over to the ground, "Fine, don't listen to me, I'm just some smelly guy in a bar, not like I know nothing about nothin'," he grumbled, still mad at the sight of his coins disappearing into someone else's purse.

The scene that unfurled was equal parts infuriating and hilarious, the small 'harmless' noble girl easily overpowering the brute of a man and putting her boot on his throat, of course he knew what the Hunt was, anyone really did. Knights with chips on their shoulders who thought they were more then what they were because some idiot of an Emperor slapped a super special number unto them. So entitled he doubt they noticed that itchy sensation at the back of their throats from how far the Emperor had shoved that stick up their noble arses. Not that he would ever say so to one of them, he liked his own arse right where it was, not locked in a jail cell.

After she wormed out an apology out of the terrified man, Ingvarr thought that would be the end of it, man would leave with wounded pride and little else.. before with a sickening crunch, she put weight behind her foot and crushed his throat, "Hate to see what she does for indecent exposure," Ingvarr drawled as he watched the large man convulse as he died. Sure it was a crime, but... last he checked, it wasn't a death punishment, but, well, he wasn't about to argue with the woman who overpowered the brute of a man. He certainly didn't feel like trying his luck.

His eye twitched when she picked up his full purse and bought everyone drinks with it, also no doubt part of it would go for a nice tip to the old man behind the bar who would have the honor of dragging the heavy body out, "Typical," Ingvarr growled, "Gods forbid she snap his neck three minutes ago before he took my bloody coin," he said pushing around a few coins like a sulking child.

Johanna looked at the bartender who eagerly did what she wanted. She smiled kindly. "Don´t worry. I only needed those drunken fools to pay some respect, that´s the only way a women like me can avoid getting annoyed by each and every man in this bar. I´m not here in any kind of mission." She smiled and then looked around. "Anyone here special? Any difference to the others?" The bartender quickly shook his head. "Not like that, i mean, someone with a good story or something. I haven´t been free to go to a bar since ages, i wanna enjoy myself." The bartender understood, but he was still careful. "That man over there. He had a good story about a minotaur that he told. Maybe he can help you." Johanna nodded, grabbed her drink and a second mug and headed over to the man the bartender had pointed at.

Sitting down on the now free seat next to Ingvarr, she placed one mug front to him. "Oi, the bartender said you had stories and would be a man to speak to." She smiled devilishly. "Its the first time im in a bar since a long time. And probably the last for another few months." She looked at the game, they were playing and looked at the coins. "What´s the entry fee?" Gambling wasn´t exactly her thing, but she only had brought limited money, just in case, so she didnt care tonight. "I might join for a few rounds, if you let me. Or is it a men only round?" She looked around, but most men avoided looking into her eyes, making her eyes return to Ingvarr.

Agamemnon
The vile necromancer held a ritual dagger in his right hand, holding a witch by the collar with the other. He put it near her throat then slit it without a word, as her undead body stumbled to the ground. The dagger seems to have collected the essence of her soul and transferred it into its pommel that was made from a gem that could hold such amounts of magic. It was like a battery for magical energy; for raw souls that were yet to be sacrificed.

Soon after, Agamemnon felt a distinct, but blunt headache. The pain was not that bad, but noticeable. He knew what that meant; Someone dares slay his acolytes that were so thoughtfully provided to him by his benefactor. As soon as he felt the last parts of their mana returning to him, he understood that a large part of the Revenant-Knight squad he had... the only Revenant-Knight squad he had was utterly destroyed save for the few ones that weren't assigned to the village plaza.

"W-What?! Aren't they meant to take down large squads, each on their own? I-Impossible! Who could have..." The Necromancer yelled in distress, then ran outside the shack he was in.

Two Revenant-Knights were guarding the entrance of said shack, holding their faithful swords faced upwards in the very middle of their chest, their hands adjacent to their armor. "Collect your allies and make fortifications here. I will raise us an army that we need..." Agamemnon looked at the road to the cemetery, then calmed down, as his two bodyguards ran off towards the village.

Mephisto Pheles
He watched the battle unfold, as the vampiric girl rushed and killed several of the veterans among the undead forces. One of the remaining Knight-Revenants rushed at him. Mephisto dodged the attack by jumping off of the ground and levitating into the air, flying above the sword and the Knight's very head. Mephisto ceased his levitation spell, spawning a blade of pure mana and falling towards the Knight, lunging the mana sword at him. The Knight and Mephisto's swords clashed. The black knight was about to win, but Mephisto used Permanent Image to spawn a fake copy of himself behind the Knight. The Faker-Mephisto swooshed his own mana sword at the Knight, who moved to the side to dodge the deadly attack from behind, not knowing it was a trick.

"You can duplicate?!" The Revenant questioned, then decided that fighting alone he would not win. The Black Knight took a crossbow off of his back and fired a bolt at the real Mephisto, who was hit in his knee. The Black Knight de-attached his shoulder guards and dropped off his helmet to gain more speed, then ran off to seek his allies. His face was that of a rotten corpse, with white, iris-less eyes. His expression was pale but showed temperate dedication to whatever cause he followed.

Mephisto knelt, hurt by the attack to some degree. He took the bolt from his knee, causing bleed wounds. The Permanent Image faded away, as the real Mephisto started breathing exercise to circulate mana flow into the place of the wound. It was hardly as effective as healing, but gave him much more precious time before he had to drink a health potion. The demon stood up, just as joyful as always.

The villagers started looking up, seeing the plaza cleaned up and efficiently so - not even a single zombie stood in the sight of the town.
- - - - - - - - - - -
Meanwhile, at the edge of the village, the Knight-Revenants assembled into a defensive wedge of seven men in total, with their swords pointed outward and prepared for any attack. Coming in direct contact with their formation meant sure death, and anyone with the slightest tactical knowledge knew that. Some of the Knights had shields on their offhand, while others instead held a smaller, one-handed crossbow in their hands to provide themselves with ranged attacks. Only through them was the way towards the vile necromancer who was, as this all happened, breeding undead in the graveyard in hopes of retaking the city with sheer number.

Alteras Alteras Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

What had once been a messy forge, was now a war-zone, as Vetr screamed a blood thirsty war cry. All around him were giant rats; and they were pissed. It turned out that the massive plague carriers of the rodent world had taken up residence in the forge, and had take Vetr, cleaning out the trash that had been dragged in as a threat. Vetr of course took exception to this, and proceeded to cleave, hack, stab, smash, and flash freeze any that got near, screaming like a maniac, all the while. To many, the sight would have been comical, but to the rodents, the Frost was the harbinger of their demise, and the smart ones had taken to getting the hell out of there.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FORGE YOU SPAWN OF PESTILENCE!" Vetr Roared, bisecting a rat that had tried to latch onto his face. Tried being the key word in that situation. As the rest finally scattered, he spotted the two guild members. "Huh? Oh good." He said in response to the Drider. "You, Boy... Did you get me the ingots?" He asked, making his way over to the forge proper, to begin his true work. Finding some charcoal, the frost set to stacking the coals neatly in the furnace, before taking one of the oil lamps lighting the structure, and literally tossing it onto the coals, setting them ablaze. "Seeing that "Darkness", had indeed got his ingots, the frost simply nodded in approval. "Good. Start Pumping those billows there. Build that upper body of yours. Gonna make you earn your sir-name Adamant. As of right now, you are Lead. Soft and Malleable." He barked before turning to Nymkos. "See about finding the barracks or sleeping quarters, and get them straightened up. Don't think you or anyone else would want to sleep in a ruin."

Gabe Gabe Birdsie Birdsie

Lulu "Darkness" Adamant
The boy pushed the cart close to the furnace, then did as his new teacher of manliness commanded. Without word, or hesitation, he moved up to the billows and examined them. After several seconds, he figured out how they worked and pressed them as hard as he could, giving all of his strength into it. Although despite pushing all of the force he could find, the billows shifted only to the 1/3rd. He felt that there was a very probable chance Vetr would become mad if he was to use Mana Burst, so the boy used his head and 'injected,' his pushes with telekinetic force. Although it wasn't great, it was not visible to the naked eye that anything supernatural was happening and the billows were pushed even further down, to a little beyond half.

He couldn't help but notice the natural leadership qualities of the Frost, as he quickly asserted control and did his best to provide the Guild with a quick footing and a working base of operations. It was like witnessing a wilted flower be injected with the power to slowly straighten out, return to color and come back to life - stronger than ever. After a little over a minute of doing the same, the fire in the furnace was already looking very potent. The whole room was filled with a sharp, but discrete warmth that came from it - one that could hurt one's eyes from looking in its direction. "Hey," the boy turned to Vetr. "After you repair the gate, what's the next thing you think we should do?"

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Gabe Gabe

Nymkos Telena

The drider looked at Vetr messing with the rats. "They're definitely are coming back, y'know. Especially since the forge is the hottest place in this fort, they're bound to come again." Darkness was manning the billow, and the fire was cracking softly. He took a place on the opposite corner, and started weaving once again, this time, much more carefully. "I think we need to clean the fort of any debris and rubble, especially since they can hide hazards such as monster nests and failures on the structure." He finished weaving, then showed the boy his work. A pristine white blanket. "I don't need to see the place to know they don't have any blankets. Plus I wanted to know more about my... guildmates? Is that what we are now?" He folded the new formed blanket and pulled more silk, starting the same process again. "So, where are you from?"
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Birdsie Birdsie

"One problem at a time Lead... For now, keep working the billows. And no Magic." The Frost replied with a knowing Smile, calling the boy by his new name/title. "I know you're gonna think I'm a real bastard, but you'll thank me in the end." he added before returning his attention to the Drider, whom was hard at work weaving silk blankets. After hearing his Idea, and the proclamation of the rodent's returning, the frost simply nodded with a sadistic smile. "Let the furry bastards come... I'll be waiting... with my favorite hammer..." He replied going over to his pack. From within, he removed a set of smithing tools before returning to the now spotless work bench. Grabbing a set of tongs, Vetr grabbed one of the ingots and buried it in the now glowing coals. "But you are right about clearing out what ever nests may be hidden." he soon added after a minute of setting up the forge to his liking. "Now all I need is a bed, and the place will be nearly perfect...."

After hearing Nymkos Inquire about his homeland, Vetr replied with pride. "I Hail from the Village of Snowspire, near the coast of the Northern Wastes. A hard land it is. And only the Hard can survive." he said with fondness for his himeland.

Last edited:
Lulu "Darkness" Adamant
The boy felt a cold, sharp sensation go down his chest as soon as Vetr spoke about magic. He took on a dumb smile, then said: "Of course! Ha-ha... ha... ha... ha..." He stopped using telekinesis, as he looked back at the billows. Once again, they barely got to the middle despite Darkness using all of his strength and 'muscles,' if you can call them that. The fire kept itself at a steady rate but did not grow as much as it did before, but other than that it was being properly maintained and wouldn't likely go out. Lulu wanted to ask how long it'd take, but he decided to play patient and thought that asking questions like that could be considered a sign of weakness, or something superficially similar. In general; it wasn't a question you asked of an experienced badass like Vetr.

Lulu, while still manning the billows answered Nymkos' question; "I actually don't know. You'd have to ask my sister, she's always been looking after me, for as long as I can remember. All I know is that our ancestors were influential knights, actually, from what she told me, the whole bloodline seems to have had a close connection to the royal family in the far past, but those times are apparently over, I figure."
He looked back at the drider with an indifferent expression, then looked forward again, continuing his work and finishing his story: "As for me, more personally; There's not much to tell. Big sister helped me since the earliest days of my life and we were always on the move to some other place, adventure after adventure. She gave me the Seal when I was... like... 6... no, 7? Yeah, something like that. I was always weaker than her, so I tried to compensate with magic... but I think any apprentice wizard would laugh at the claim of me being a mage. I know like two, real spells. The rest is crude self-taught experimentation and crude, simplistic alterations to mana. I don't even know if you have the slightest idea of what I'm talking about. Just know that I'm... broadly primitive in terms of magecraft."

"I can't wait to see this place running again. Even as a ruin it was pretty impressive. Those tight passages in corridors are a perfect place to set up a small barricade, something with archers and shielders." He said, having weak but existent knowledge of fundamental combat tactics delivered to him by his sister's dutiful teachings.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Gabe Gabe

Nymkos Telena

Nymkos listened to the boy while weaving the blankets. "It must be nice, having someone to look after you." He gave a smile, which turned into a sad expression. Noticing that, he lowered his head down, finishing the second blanket. "I don't remember the last time I slept on a bed. Living in the forest has its advantages, but also its drawbacks. And I believe it's a tough place to live. I heard that the Northern Wastes live almost on an eternal winter, but I think those are just rumors. I... think I'll see the condition of the quarters. I'll be there if you need me." Nymkos grabbed the blankets and left the forge before any questions about his past. It was painful to see the consequence of it all times, even more explaining it.

Arriving at the quarters, he gave a crestfallen sigh. The place was a mess. The few beds that were intact were full of insects, and the place was ridden with dirt and rubble. He looked around the place, making sure that no animals would sneak up on him, and, picking a corner, started cleaning.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Birdsie Birdsie

Last edited:
Shun Kantar
Feeling: Amused, Inquisitive
Shun chuckled at the constant interruptions. It was better to be on guard rather than to be caught unaware, and it seems that most of his fellow hero-initiates were inclined to help. With a hearty laugh Shun stepped off to explore further into Fort Black, gesturing at Nirvana to follow.

"Well Ms. Montilyet, it seems our exploration date shall begin." Shun began walking forward, but at a casual pace so as to not leave Nirvana behind. Lady Maria always said, it's better to gain allies with charm and wit, rather than sword and fist. Shun took this to heart and always had a soft spot for females in terms of cooperating and negotiating with them.

It also helped that he had a 'appreciation' for the female form. Shun endeavored to familiarize himself with his surroundings, his eyes scanning to and fro, memorizing the layout of Fort Black. Paths to the Forge, escape routes, anything that would stick out.

Shun then stopped in his walk and turned back to Nirvana, a sheepish grin on his face. He lifted his hand to scratch his nose nervously as a sudden problem invaded his mind.

"You wouldn't happen to know where we're supposed to go Ms. Montilyet, would you?"

FireMaiden FireMaiden

robin_by_lyrmeii-d845jft.png
Xavier Colfield

And just like that the group was telephoned into the center of town, accompanied by a pink smoke and sparkles, a fitting tone for the misfit group of "heroes". Xavier flinched when the undead Knight called him and Mephisto out and as Xavier was opening his mouth to say something Mephisto had already stolen the show. Then just like that all hell broke lose, Mephisto used a spell on one of the Knights, Ms. Loudmouth quickly went to one knight and snapped it's neck before throwing a knife into another's throat. Then the Knight lady already severed ones head from its should and stabbed another, plus the musketeer lady had already separated the civilians from the battle with a wall of ice. All Xavier had done was unsheath his sword.

"Well shit..." He grumbled, feeling completely useless. He looked around the village, trying his best to keep his eyes off the mangled bodies of the civilians. The young man's eyes fell on Mephisto, who appeared to be injured, "Mephisto, we should get the civilians out of here. I've got a feeling that those weren't the only Knights," he called out while eyeing the fleeing undead. Surely he was going to get reinforcements.
Birdsie Birdsie (and whoever else is there, I'm just too damn lazy)

proxy.php

The Lusty Mare
proxy.php

Ingvarr raised a auburn eyebrow at the woman, surprised she wanted to sit next to him, considering how awful he smelt at the moment, and he hadn't pegged the woman as interesting in cards or in conversing with the low-born riffraff that filled the Mare to the brim. Not that it mattered, coin was coin at the end of the day and no one knew that better then he. What was even more surprising was that, for some bloody reason, she was interested in his stories. No one should be, hell, even he wasn't half the time. Just a way to pass the time.

"Ain't a bard," Ingvarr warned, "Just a sellsword with way too many years under his belt, a large mouth and an easily bored mind," which was all true. He wasn't much of a story teller... well, he was, but he was far from being a professional and it was an easy way to create 'false comradely' in others. An incredibly useful skill when it came to staying alive in his line of work.

"But, I suppose I have a few," He mused his hands fast at work shuffling the worn and slightly bent cards in his hands, as it was his turn to deal.

"Love," Ingvarr said, "You're in a piss stained tavern drinking distilled goat piss, there ain't a buy in. You bring what ya got, blind is one aquila or the equavilant," He said tossing in a aquila as the others did.. albeit with shakey hands.

"Your sex don't matter here. Only coin... Although," Ingvarr said leaning over slightly, purposely trying to get his current 'smell' at her to see how she reacted, "To be honest, everyone here is also deathly allergic to neck snapping, so if it was a man's game, I have a feeling that just suddenly changed."

"I think," Ingvarr said pretending to put thought in it, "We can all agree that if no one grabs anyone's arse no one gets their neck snapped. Especially you love, I know chubster's arse is almost too much to handle, even for you, but one must resist temptations," His green eyes flicked to the large man, who turned a nice shade of angry red as well as the shaky smiles given by the other men around the table, good, he had to 'lighten' the mood back up else he wasn't going to win much.

Sitting back up, Ingvarr began dealing the cards, "Alight chubby, no-namers and neck snapper, lets play."

proxy.php

The Lusty Mare
proxy.php

Ingvarr raised a auburn eyebrow at the woman, surprised she wanted to sit next to him, considering how awful he smelt at the moment, and he hadn't pegged the woman as interesting in cards or in conversing with the low-born riffraff that filled the Mare to the brim. Not that it mattered, coin was coin at the end of the day and no one knew that better then he. What was even more surprising was that, for some bloody reason, she was interested in his stories. No one should be, hell, even he wasn't half the time. Just a way to pass the time.

"Ain't a bard," Ingvarr warned, "Just a sellsword with way too many years under his belt, a large mouth and an easily bored mind," which was all true. He wasn't much of a story teller... well, he was, but he was far from being a professional and it was an easy way to create 'false comradely' in others. An incredibly useful skill when it came to staying alive in his line of work.

"But, I suppose I have a few," He mused his hands fast at work shuffling the worn and slightly bent cards in his hands, as it was his turn to deal.

"Love," Ingvarr said, "You're in a piss stained tavern drinking distilled goat piss, there ain't a buy in. You bring what ya got, blind is one aquila or the equavilant," He said tossing in a aquila as the others did.. albeit with shakey hands.

"Your sex don't matter here. Only coin... Although," Ingvarr said leaning over slightly, purposely trying to get his current 'smell' at her to see how she reacted, "To be honest, everyone here is also deathly allergic to neck snapping, so if it was a man's game, I have a feeling that just suddenly changed."

"I think," Ingvarr said pretending to put thought in it, "We can all agree that if no one grabs anyone's arse no one gets their neck snapped. Especially you love, I know chubster's arse is almost too much to handle, even for you, but one must resist temptations," His green eyes flicked to the large man, who turned a nice shade of angry red as well as the shaky smiles given by the other men around the table, good, he had to 'lighten' the mood back up else he wasn't going to win much.

Sitting back up, Ingvarr began dealing the cards, "Alight chubby, no-namers and neck snapper, lets play."

Johanna looked around and chuckled with the men. Neck-snapper was an interesting nickname but after all, it suited her. Considering that was her profession and how often she had literally ended up snapping someone neck, she wouldn't mind such a nickname.

She tossed in an Aquila as well, when suddenly, the man came a bit closer. He smelled awful, but that didn't bother Johanna the slightest. If you had spent multiple days between rotting corpses, the smell of a stinky dirty man was not really a killer anymore.

She grinned at the comment about grabbing and then flashed her perfectly white teeth in a grin that seemed both amused, but also a bit dangerous. "I'll try to neither grab anyone's arse, nor snap anyone's neck.", she said and looked at the man referred to as "chubby", giving him a wink. The man clearly had trouble to interpret what she just did.

She got her Hand delt and it was pretty acceptable, if not good. She kept the grin she had already, her face changing not the slightest. Having a poker face was something everyone that worked in the royal castle was good at. That's why she hated it so much. So much pretending and licking peoples boots. When she had others lick her boots, that usually didn't look like in the capital, but like what she did a few minutes ago.

"I'm pretty happy I'm in this bar.", she said and looked around. "I rather have men like you around me and play cards than having anyone from the capital around me licking some bodies boots again. The capital just isn't where I belong."

One of the men got bold, saying "True, you belong in my lap, beauty, come sit down." The others got silent and Johanna looked at the man. "Maybe if you wash yourself. If you forgot how that's done, that's the thing where you use water to make yourself less stinky. I'm telling you, the ladies love it, when you don't smell like a barn full of pigs that hasn't been cleaned in 4 months." The other men burst into laughter. The mood was lightened yet again and even the man who just got that insult laughed. Then they went on to play.

Mephisto Pheles
Mephisto briefly laid his hand on his wound, then took it off, and examined his hand again. The bleeding was not that profuse thanks to what he did earlier, but it was still a problem. He directed himself to Xavier upon hearing his voice, with a little problem changing direction. "Of course. Good idea." He replied, then rose his right hand into the air, waving it around and yelling to get people's attention. "Hello?! Hello! Can I please have some attention?" The peasants turned to Mephisto, some with tears in their eyes, others just happy that the worst part was over. "Everything is okay now, but I need you all to get away from the village, could you? It's not safe in here." The peasants looked at each other and started to flee through the street that Mephisto was pointing at with his finger.

"Alright, the hostages are safe," Mephisto exclaimed, walking up to a large display window of an alchemy shop. He casted Unwelcome Guest on the door, opening its lock and walking inside. He took the smallest health potion he could find and de-casted the spell, causing the door to lock itself again. He downed the elixir in one go and felt a tremendous relief. "Good. Now lets regroup and go after those nasty Knights. We can't have any of them walking around these parts."

Alteras Alteras Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

Artoria Adamant
Artoria slayed the last undead knight with her mighty sword, turning her head towards Mephisto. "What now?" She asked, cleaning her sword from the rotten blood. As Mephisto ordered to regroup, she walked over to him and stood by his side, waiting for some other people to approach. She sighed and sheathed her sword, looking at Mephisto. "So...you're a demon? How come you weren't purged?" She asked curiously, genuinely wanting to know more about her new boss. Waiting for his response, Artoria looked around to see slain undead knights and one thought jumped to her mind: They were good people in their past lives, forced to come back as evil puppets in the hands of an evil puppeteer. It was not fair. And thus, she decided. A new objective of hers will be to slay as many undead knights as possible to free them from their curses. But still, the thought that Lulu might be hurt and she wasn't there to help him couldn't leave her mind.

Évelyne de Blanche
Location -
Ubbin Falls
Just as she finished making her wall, Évelyne pulled out three more bullet and spoke the word "pierre." Her bullet suddenly felt weighty as she loaded one into the barrel and made her way to the group. Curious to what Artoria asked, she kept silent. In the meantime, she readjusted herself to her surroundings and the team they had. Well, they weren't so much working as a team just then as they were improvising to each other's attacks. That'll have to change, especially since this isn't the Imperial Musketeer Corp.

Birdsie Birdsie GabrieI GabrieI SP3CT3R SP3CT3R Captain Spooks Captain Spooks Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow

After an hour of pounding steel, Vetr finally let the boy take a break. "Alright Lead, get some rest. But I expect you here at dawn." He said, taking over pumping the billows. Sparks flew with each pump of of the billows, flames burning hot, turning the steel ingot white hot. Taking his tongs, he removed the glowing hot ingot and began pounding it on the anvil. Rapidly, the bar was quickly shaped into another one of the fittings for the gate.

Working well into the night, Vetr shaped and hammered metal, making all the fitting and bolts needed to repair the gate. Finishing the final nail for the night, the frost set aside his tools and made his way to a well secluded corner of the forge, and prepared for sleep. Tomorrow would be a long day, for him and his fellow guild-mates. Much work needed to be done. And he had a lot of metal to shape. Sleep quickly took Vetr from the waking world, ans into the realm of dreams.

Mephisto Pheles
The demon looked at Artoria and answered her question with uttermost sarcasm. "Oh, I don't know!? It's not like I could have been hiding in a destroyed Fort all this time," then made his way over near a wall. He looked back and informed the party, "I'll go scouting," as he floated upwards into the air and caught his feet on the edge of the rooftop of the building he was under just a moment ago. He looked around the town and saw the formation of Knight-Revenants, as several of the bolts shot by them flew past him. One of these bolts made a tear in his cloak, at which he frowned. Mephisto looked at how far away they were, around 50 meters on ground. "Hmmm," he exclaimed with a finger on his chin as a few more of the metallic projectiles flew past him; he did not care as the undead had terrible aim. He looked down the building at the party, more specifically; towards Évelyne. "Hmmm," he hummed once again, then jumped down, slowing his fall near the ground.

(This is an attempt, only if Évelyne agrees.)
Mephisto offered his hand to the woman, only saying: "Take it." Should she take the demon's hand, he would levitate the two of them back atop the rooftops, where he'd set her on the ground and point towards the undead; who shot three more bolts towards the pair. "Shoot them," he calmly demanded with a smile, despite them now being under fire.

Agamemnon
The dark necromancer was turning pages, as he heard the Knight-Revenants shooting their bolts. The sound of crossbow strings launching the projectiles at an intermediate range was rather distracting, the Sorcerer turned his head to them quickly then yelled in irritation: "Keep it down, I'm trying to read here!" He turned back to his trusty Enchiridion of Necromancy. "Ah, there." He pointed at a specific point on the page on the left with his finger, then chanted as it had written on it.

"Et precor, et loqueris ad omnes resurgant mecum. Laus enim venerabilis est non causa sui hypnotise! Servite voluntate et perpetuo omnium vestrum. Loquitur in me, et audi me pariter!" As he spoke the last words, an eerie, thick cloud of dark blue mana filled the whole graveyard like a gas. Soon after, zombified or skeletal hands reached through the ground and dug their ways out of the earth. They weren't clad in armor, nor did they have weapons as this was a civilian cemetery.

Agamemnon spoke to the undead; "All of you now serve me and dark lord Turenval! Rejoice for he grants you immortal life here on Terra, in eternal bliss! By the power of his command, I order you all to swarm the city and kill anyone who gets in your way!"

The skeletons and zombies all yelled out in an unnatural tone, one that did not belong to the living. It was raspy, harsh, one of rotten vocal cords. "Hail Turenval! Hail Turenval! Hail Turenval! Charge!" All of the undead ran at high speeds, their bodies barely keeping it together (quite literally,) and attacked anything that moved. The Knight-Revenants awaited their master, as they started to make their silent retreat and escape under the cloak of the newly arisen undead soldiers as a distraction.

Spell Added: Mass Resurrection (Character Sheet)

???
After the Frost told Lulu he could go, the boy left without arguing. Sometime after that, however, after the Frost went to sleep; an ill omen took place. As the curtains, chains and tools in the Forge started to move towards Vetr, seemingly pushed by wind, something else was happening in the mindscape of the Frost.

The North Wind found himself in a black void, full of darkness. It was not the type of darkness you saw characters in cartoons be in; no. This was tangible. The dream was very real and Vetr could feel actual, stony ground under his feet; but his eyes could not see anything, and despite being capable of going into any chosen direction; he seemed to have been getting nowhere. Only after several seconds did he see a light. The rays were nigh-blinding compared to the dark void, however, the light was not a pure white that you'd expect from actual light. No, it was in another spectrum of color, more specifically; a very bright blue.

And then, from the direction of the light, he heard a voice calling. The inviting tone of an elderly druid; a man you could put your life in the hands of, one who had wisdom and experience but was welcoming and fortunate - it echoed, revealing a hint of arcane power behind itself, akin to magic. The voice asked him a very philosophical question and used images to convey the question's meaning.

"Before you stand two people: a young boy and his mother, both starving. You can choose to feed one but not the other." Suddenly, the dark realm that Vetr was in shaped itself according to what the voice said. Vetr found himself on a busy street, by the wall of some smithing shop, in what looked to be a fairly large city. Adjacent to the wall were two figures kneeling; one was woman that looked to be above 30 years of age; she was full of despair and lost hope. Next to her was a youthful child, a boy not older than 7. His face was full of pathetic optimism; a face that did not understand the situation he was in, but was hoping that it would all get better soon. "What do you do?" The voice asked, as a piece of bread materialized just in front of Vetr, for him to take and decide what to do with.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back