• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes: Recall Protocol

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind

• RECALL PROTOCOL.png
And now...

The tags.

Epiphany Epiphany Kylesar1 Kylesar1 FireMaiden FireMaiden Safety Hammer Safety Hammer Alteras Alteras Swire Swire Silver Wolf Silver Wolf Noble Scion Noble Scion June Verles June Verles Archdemon Archdemon Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom IamNotLoki IamNotLoki Hanarei Hanarei Fable Fable Inheritance Inheritance LostHaven LostHaven Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
d95fa38aa010b7d1c0940c806ef88d92451f87d4_hq.gif

Hmm... I'm thinking maybe a dragon that got trapped in human form and now wanders the wide world as a lone warrior-adventurer? Is that a good concept? May or may not have them unlock their true dragon form again eventually...

I haven't even been active on here in an age, but I'll certainly try and pie-ticipate since I was summoned.

Hmm... I'm thinking maybe a dragon that got trapped in human form and now wanders the wide world as a lone warrior-adventurer? Is that a good concept? May or may not have them unlock their true dragon form again eventually...
A very good character idea.
I haven't even been active on here in an age, but I'll certainly try and pie-ticipate since I was summoned.
Excellent.

24249552247ca954d65b4e2eb8686d70.jpg
Guy with sword and axe, make money for little siblings back home. He's here to do job. Kill things and people and the like. That's all.

wink-wink-anime.gif

Count me in, cap'n - just need to break this god damn code. I've got the first few numbers figured out, something about 3.14159....

This sounds like a banger! If you don't mind, ima gonna perch myself here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back