• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guild of Heroes: Origins [GRAND RE-OPENING]

Birdsie

The God-Emperor of Mankind
Guild of Heroes
Origins

• The story takes place in a new continuity. Henceforth, all following Guild of Heroes roleplays will be part of this same continuity unless stated otherwise. This continuity is different from any other Guild of Heroes roleplays thus far. This is a new universe, and all action that will take place in it is separate from all other Guild of Heroes stories to this point.

The story takes place on the planet of Gaia, a world in the medieval period, filled with magic and mythical beasts. More details in the next tab.

Prioritized Players:
- Fable Fable
- Noble Scion Noble Scion
- Alteras Alteras
- Reinhardt Reinhardt
- Tarmagon Tarmagon (By Fyuri's referral)
- DergTheDergon DergTheDergon (By Fyuri's referral)

-insert gif hype here-

As a fully licensed agent of Chaos and Entropy, I find myself interested. It would be good to know, if anyone would care to share, where one might find information about this world, or even stories that originated there.

A fine print under rule 10 says that rules 6-8 are henceforth nullified under the right circumstances, which is fulfilled by my presence.

Behold.

GODSLAYER
JASON WALKER
TVAL X BEES

Swire Swire Panzer Panzer Alteras Alteras

Welcome, prospective heroes and those who didn't make it in time! This flaming garbage bin of a roleplay is being re-opened by I, Birdsie the Third of his name, and I invite thee to participate and avail yourself to my goodwill!

Truly, myne kindness should be trumpeted far and wide!

That aside, the RP is open for new players!

Also, I feel as if I just walked into the JoJo's fandom: confused, yet oddly enamored by the memes.
Shh don't say JoJo, it'll trigger more memes! There is already a half-elf character in the RP so safe to say they are perfectly allowable, unless Birdsie randomly says no. XD

Swire Swire Panzer Panzer Alteras Alteras

Welcome, prospective heroes and those who didn't make it in time! This flaming garbage bin of a roleplay is being re-opened by I, Birdsie the Third of his name, and I invite thee to participate and avail yourself to my goodwill!

Truly, myne kindness should be trumpeted far and wide!

That aside, the RP is open for new players!
It's not like I've been working on this character for the past 3 months and still am, baka!!

Of course I'll join, even if you didn't ask me!!! Hmph!!

Birdsie Birdsie Interesting. Assuming that there are still spots remaining, would an undead character be allowed? I'm considering making a dullahan, minus the mount.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back