• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern guiding light, guardian angel. (angst)

cxrlyxo

you are my life now
Hello, it is I, Carly! Back at it again with another plot.... not even 24 hours after I posted my last one. (When all you do is daydream, you come up with a lot of shit.) I would like to once again state - for people viewing this that may not have seen any of my other posts - that I am 17, so unfortunately if you're not comfortable with minors, I'm not the partner for you! I'm a pretty flexible partner, but am gonna keep this post mostly about the plot idea, so PM me if you want to know more! This plot is meant for an M/F pairing, and will include a lot of angst, (mentions of) death, and impulsive and possibly dangerous decisions. I may or may not have based this off of the whole Twilight thing when Edward dips and then practically haunts Bella but we won't talk about it.

Onto yet another plot summary....

Muse A's significant other (stage of relationship can vary) died nearly a year ago, and they're trying to move on with their life, but the abundance of grief is making that easier said than done. Unexpectedly they begin hearing and seeing Muse B despite knowing they're not real. They don't believe in the whole ghosts thing and are convinced they're losing it. In order to try to drown out everything they're feeling, they drink, party, and engage in habits that are nothing less than harmful. Muse B's ghost seems to appear every time they're making these decisions, attempting to coax them out of it. Muse A falls into this, losing any and all doubt they previously had. It's almost like Muse B is right there with them again. But what will happen when these images start to fade, robbing Muse A of their (pretty much false) comfort?​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back