• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Guardians of Tyr | OOC Chat

Trompe lOeil

let's go
Here's the OOC chat for Guardians of Tyr! There is also a Discord channel if you'd like to chat with a quicker turnaround time. I'll try to post announcements in both the Discord and the OOC.

Feel free to use this space to plan things, or to just chat!

Dishonoured Dishonoured , Nightshade98 Nightshade98 , Pyosimros Pyosimros , Silki.Knight Silki.Knight , Rantos Rantos , Smaaycheese Smaaycheese

Hey everyone! There's a shiny new lore page for you to check out. It's...very much a work in progress. For some reason, character creation is quick; lore writing is not.

I also wanted to see where everyone was with their character sheets. How's it going? How much more time do you need? Ideally I'd like most character sheets to be up by the end of this weekend, but I understand that that might not be realistic. Anyway, let me know!

Trompe lOeil Trompe lOeil
Well i can definitely finish the written aspect of the cs by then! but i lost my tablet pen so the face claims might take a bit longer... i hope that is alright :<

I am so sorry to do this. I was really looking forward to this, but things keep piling up on my in real life and I can' seem to find enough time to finish anything or even keep up with the ones I'm already in.

I'm really sorry. :(

wow right on time! GOT MY WIFI BACK!! well lets get this rolling
kinda exited...

Hope fellow kin don't mind me starting this off, if there is something wrong i will gladly fix or remove with no complains! i hope i did it right as well, seeing Xalxel will work differently compared to other demons not sure how would be best to begin it.

Last edited:
Alright, let's get the ball rolling, shall we? Would one (or more) of the Adversaries be interested in starting something at the castle? Gotta test out these new powers somehow.

Alright, let's get the ball rolling, shall we? Would one (or more) of the Adversaries be interested in starting something at the castle? Gotta test out these new powers somehow.
*Slowly raises hand*
I will be up for it, any other demon brother?

Hey guys! I didn't know we'd started or I would have posted by now or at least been preparing a post! Sorry about that... didn't get any notifications or anything.

I'm here now though! :)

Yonsisac Yonsisac

How do you feel about us handling combat against your ice wolves? Would you rather be in control of all 10 or would it be chill if we were to take control of them in our posts? Save for the Alpha of course.

Yonsisac Yonsisac

How do you feel about us handling combat against your ice wolves? Would you rather be in control of all 10 or would it be chill if we were to take control of them in our posts? Save for the Alpha of course.
Y'all can take control of the ice wolfs! the alpha is the only one i am in charge for. So dont worry taking control of the wolves myselfs would just make everything last years!

Just noticed that this is rolling again, I should be able to get a reply within the next couple of days, should school allow me.

Ok so I've been MIA for like two weeks due to internet issues and college, but I have a long weekend coming up and should be able to finally post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back