• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guardians Of The Gods

I'll be honest i'm not entirely sure how a group rp works, would I send you a pm with my characters info?
Well as of right now im working on the lore so that you guys will know the races you can choose from. Once the basics for the lore are set up i would then start to work on the Character Sheets.

Alright i did one last God Guideline edit this has made it so that gods can walk amongst mortals if they so wish but they will also be heavily limited in their power usage.

Hmm interesting. This seems very very interesting. Although I don't know who I could be

Hmm interesting. This seems very very interesting. Although I don't know who I could be
Their is a lot of choices TBH God, Guardian, Mortal, Demon, Angels i may put up a king or queen spot as well.

Their is a lot of choices TBH God, Guardian, Mortal, Demon, Angels i may put up a king or queen spot as well.

Yeah there is. If the God or in my case Godess of Flames is still open I would like to have her. :)

Basics of the lore is done and i will work on making the Character Sheet now

Character Sheet is now available although their may be additional content needed in the characters sheets later. Mainly the groups.

For those who claimed a role it would be recommended to have your character sheets posted by next week.

The guardian of water is now available once again.

A question please! Is it okay if the character is celestial serving under God of Elf but having mortal form like a so-so Human?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back