• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guardians of the Animeverse

Headstrong Jack

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I am wondering if anyone would be interested in a guardians of the animeverse rp where many different anime characters come together and fight the world eater Baron. I got permission from Weird Girl to make a rp based on that but mine will be different than hers in that I will have a limit of 3 characters that you are able to use in the whole roleplay. Also there will be a limit of anime that you are allowed pull from since Baron had eaten a lot of world's previously. A lot of villains will either help Baron or they will be rouge and make their own decision on what to do.

Rules
-No time alternating abilities
-No OCs of canons
-Arcs will be moderated by me and a cogm

Interested. It is still an interesting combination. But it'll depend on whether my health improves soon. I'm having a little less pain every so often.

From the description though it sounds like Sakura Kinomoto might be a little overpowered, what with The Time and Return Cards? Wouldn't mind falling back onto Meiling Li from CCS instead.

i'm super curious about this! so when you say "No ocs of canons" does that mean no oc's period or just no oc's related to canons? sorry i need a little help clarifying however possibly interested! Biggest problem is what are the series limits?

i'm super curious about this! so when you say "No ocs of canons" does that mean no oc's period or just no oc's related to canons? sorry i need a little help clarifying however possibly interested! Biggest problem is what are the series limits?
I meant to say canon parents like no child of Law from One Piece or something like that. My bad. The series limits are Digimon, Pokemon, Dragon Ball so it is not very long.

Is there a page / character creation form for it yet?
working on it

Wait.. only Pokémon, dragon ball, and digimon characters? I’m a bit confused.

Oppsies let me fix that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back