• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy GUARDIANS OF MADARNIA (A mid evil anthro rp)

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
First off! It’s basically what it says in the title.. this is a mid evil anthropomorphic roleplay. And please.. refrain from calling me a furry… I hate that word and it’s offensive to me. I’m a anthro and had bad experiences being called a… well … that.

My idea is i get together a group of people from various types of anthro species.

My character being a thief and a lemur

And they travel together in search of a mystical item to help save their species from a new and arriving mammal known as… HUMANS dun dun dunnnnn. Basically humans are overpopulating and trying to wipe out the anthro kind. The mid evil humans are trying to Turn anthros into normal animals using spells!

And no this is not dnd I don’t even like dnd

I'm an absolute beginner at roleplay, but I'd be interested as well.

Welcome aboard. We need at least 2 or 3 more people to start off and to check to make sure everyone is still joining or if they gave up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back