• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Seems you're infectious." She chuckled again before making it to the cafeteria.

"I'm just persistent!" chuckles the Mew.

They arrive only a few minutes later and are quickly seated in a new section labeled "family."

"They made a sections for us? That's very sweet, though they may be expecting more." She smiled.

"That's my thought. If we're a pilot project, they may actively encourage more like us!" Epsilon's eyes gleam.

"Yeah! Then not only would more know how it feels, they would keep worlds even more safe with two."

"That's the idea," says a familiar tone.

"P-principle Andromeda!" Epsilon says quickly. "H-hello. We didn't expect you!"

"It's quite alright. I'm just dropping in to congratulate the happy couple. The three of you mark a new chapter for our species. You can guess all eyes are on you."

Illaoi quickly turns and blushes a little.. direct attention from the Principal wasn't common... but since their last interaction she felt comforted by his presence. "Hello Principal Andromeda." Said Illaoi, a little nervous, but not as much so as sh would've been.

Cassiopeia might as well be talking to a rock star. His eyes are saucers.

"I won't bother you any more, but I hope you know we're all happy for you!"

"Thank you very much sir. For your time and our session earlier.."

"I'm very glad that we have such a kind principal. Ok then, time for food." She said, turning to the others. She could feel eyes on her and her family, making her nervous, but she tried not to let it show

"We make quite the trio. I'm really excited," Epsilon remarks. "I heard they're giving us pizza today."

"What's a pizza?"

"It's a human delicacy, it seems they're spoiling us today."

"They're the most common species, besides pokemon, to appear throughout the worlds."

"Because this is the mew's world silly." She smiled playfully.

"Exactly." Said Illaoi, before smeeling something very good... Her nose twitched as she sniffed the air. "You smeel that Cass? that's pizza."

The baby Mew's nose twitches and his eyes practically shine. "Wow..."

"I think he's in love!" Epsilon chuckles.

"I can't blame him hehe." Illaoi said, a smile broadening on her face. "Just imagine what it will be like in our mouths."

Sooner than they expect, a yellow Mew with a broad smile presents it. "Hello! I hope you like it. The kitchen's been planning it for a while."

"Thank you very much." Said Illaoi, smelling the pizza still, very pleased with the smell. "Planning?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Well, we'd never made it before. We sent scouts to find the best ones in the human worlds so we could make something truly delightful!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back