• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian High

"Alright, your effort was good, but overexertion is never wise in battle. Self-defense requires knowing your own limits too. Still...that was good work."

"Than you ma'am, I'll try to gauge own limits better next time." She said humbly, bowing a little.

"Well then, I think you all learned a fair amount about offense. What else would you all like to know before you're dismissed?"

Illaoi kept silent, the world was still spinning 'round and 'round.

"Okay. You're all dismissed."

"Mommy? You okay? Your brain is all messy right now...it's got stars in it!"

Epsilon is clearly concerned too.

"yeah, just a bit dizzy my lighty litbulb." She said, but noticing her slip in tongue.

"I suppose maybe.... though I don't want to miss class."

"You have a half-hour before class," replies Zai. "It's important you get healed up."

"Come on, Mommy," Cass encourages.

"Alright, thank you" She said, holding onto Epislon for support

The brown Mew in the nurses office looks her over with concern. "You feeling alright? Taking on your teacher with that much intensity is quite the exercise."

"She did it though!" Cass says proudly.

Illaoi chuckled at Cassiopeia's words, glad that he was proud of her.

"I'm fine, just a little woozy and dizzy."

"Well that's good." Said Illaoi with a gentle smile.

"Don't thank me. You healed yourself up most of the way!"

"Is it...projection class next?" Epsilon thinks out loud.

"Yes, I think it is. Are you ready my loves?" She asked, floating back up and feeling much better.

"Thank you, though I think if we were to try again she would best me, I can thank Cass for softening him up for me." She tickled said mew with her tail.

Cassiopeia giggles. "You did it on your own, Mommy. I learned, though!"

"Alright, let's get to the next class. I'm interested in seeing what else I can do with Sylvia!"

"I think your thinking of elemental creation and creativity my dear, I thought we were going to projection?" She tilted her body to the left, as she's prone to do when confused.

"Oh, right. My mistake," he chuckles, blushing a bit. "I guess I just got excited. I'm...still pretty overwhelmed!"

Cassiopeia grins. "I like him a lot. You made a good choice keeping him, mommy."

She blushed a little, but didn't mid as the little me was covertly l completely right. She pecked both of her boys on the cheek, and smiled. "I think he was the one who decided to keep me though."

"Or maybe I just kept you both!" giggles the little Mew.

"We're quite the trio," Epsilon smiles. "Now come on, let's get going. They'll be waiting for us soon!"

With that, he picks the smaller Mew up and begins floating away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back