• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guardian Angel x Human (or maybe something else) | Always Open | FxF |MxF

Echo Conscious

Graffiti Queen
Hello, I'm Echo Conscious! A lot of content, so let's get going! Generally speaking, I'm up for a lot of different topics, if I haven't listed one and you want to try it with me (slice of life/ supernatural slice of life are my favorites), message me and let us figure it out! I personally am a lesbian so I generally go for FxF, I'm thinking about branching out to MxF pairings, but I'd prefer to be the male, so I'm open to those ideas too! I try to be available, but as you know life is a thing and sometimes I'm not able to respond right away and sometimes I need a little more time to brainstorm, so I might be able to get 2-3 posts out a day depending on school work, outside life, and on-campus clubs, and other RPs. I do like out of character chat as it gives us a chance to learn about each other, which I've found can help increase overall interest in the RP or get us on an RP that fits us better, and brainstorm to figure out where we what the plot to move. Not all of the topics listed have to be romantic, there are other storytelling tools than romance and sex and I'm more than happy to do something that isn't just cute fluff (those are great and all but without any drama, they start to burn out). Though I am open to romance!

18+, I'm 21, so I will not be willing to break from 18+

If you're looking to end an RP, communicate with me, it would be appreciated.

Please be able to write at least one paragraph (150~ words) on average. I write between 2&3 on average. I've noticed when people do less than one, I lose interest in those RPs much quicker.

I will write here in messages or on discord, I do not do sex scenes, those are fade to black moments on both platforms.

---------------------------------------------

Hey all, I'm not very religious so I'm fine with changing a couple of the features of the idea (as well as doing similar Angel x smth else). I also try and generally write longer ideas but I think it's worth brainstorming with someone else.

I was thinking about Guardian Angel getting curious enough about the Human (YC/muse) world and decides to fly down. Since the only person they "know" is the person they are obligated to protect from the heavens, they fly close to them. While being human the Muse feels an innate need to make sure their Angel is safe and adjusted. I think they're are some fun moments that could be had, I'm not sure where I want the idea to go but we could talk that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back