• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guadians of Justice (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Hey! Just a small question. Not sure if it's posted anywhere but do we just come up with an Archnemesis?

Can we choose not to have an archnemesis? I think in the grand scheme of things my character is new to hero-ing and probably hasn't pissed off anyone too powerful yet.

Can we choose not to have an archnemesis? I think in the grand scheme of things my character is new to hero-ing and probably hasn't pissed off anyone too powerful yet.

I don't know if it's necessarily about pissing someone off. More so, a villain that they fight frequently. Or maybe even just the villain that most represents their moral counterpart.

Can I be a villain? It would not take the place of the main one but just one to keep things rolling. I could just be a minor villain who sometimes robs banks or something to make things interesting.

Can I be a villain? It would not take the place of the main one but just one to keep things rolling. I could just be a minor villain who sometimes robs banks or something to make things interesting.

At this point, I'm just looking for heroes. Though I may dish out villain roles to players who are up for doubling

Ever try to create a superhero
Yet your imagination refuses to comply
Oh! What if your character had a connection to another player? See if anyone's interested, and maybe work on backstory/powers from there? Maybe your character could have an ability that compliments another player's character or the two tag-teamed small town hero'ing for a while.

(Side-note, if anyone wants to have previous connections to my character, feel free to ask! (: I'm also gonna be dropping a NPC of sorts Doctor/Scientist who knew the previous Guardian team eventually.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back