• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Gooootcha. I think I can work with that. I'll probably go with something like a two-sword user who can embody elements of different types into his blades to go with a certain 'style' of fighting, like, 'fire' would probably more about constant damage to the enemy and not give them room to breathe and maybe stop some healing, water would be about movement and dexterity, that sort of thing if it works. I'm not sure what sort of power level he would be, but just to be safe, I'll probably say he's boulder level at best so far, (unless Harbingers are meant to be animu levels of powerful; :P)

Aye! That would be awesome to see!
Instead of a revolver, its a sword. Embedding different grozites into his blade for different situations. That would be cool!

As far as power levels go, Harbingers are pretty much hand-selected speshul forsh for the Daemon Lord. Some of them aren't too powerful, but make up for it with big brain strategies or simply very very enthusiastic about one specialization.

Working on CS thread atm. Perhaps when it is done, you'll get a better idea of Grozny's world and the chars.

Aye! That would be awesome to see!
Instead of a revolver, its a sword. Embedding different grozites into his blade for different situations. That would be cool!

As far as power levels go, Harbingers are pretty much hand-selected speshul forsh for the Daemon Lord. Some of them aren't too powerful, but make up for it with big brain strategies or simply very very enthusiastic about one specialization.

Working on CS thread atm. Perhaps when it is done, you'll get a better idea of Grozny's world and the chars.

Gotcha! That can work, although a question- can these individuals be stronger than the Demon Lord in some aspects? I know he's meant to be the most powerful of course, but I'm mostly wondering if he's the sort that tops everyone in all aspects, or if say, my character could be more skilled then he is when it comes to swordsmanship or roughly the same level as him? I'm not saying he would, I'm fine if he isn't or is bellow him, but I just wanna make sure, regardless.

Gotcha! That can work, although a question- can these individuals be stronger than the Demon Lord in some aspects? I know he's meant to be the most powerful of course, but I'm mostly wondering if he's the sort that tops everyone in all aspects, or if say, my character could be more skilled then he is when it comes to swordsmanship or roughly the same level as him? I'm not saying he would, I'm fine if he isn't or is bellow him, but I just wanna make sure, regardless.

Just because he's the daemon lord, dun mean he knows how to cook (not yet anyways). Well, the one thing the DL has over the harbingers is his resistance to corruption. No fatigue and exertion when casting a powerful skill. So yes, perhaps in swordsmanship, he could shy your character by a few inches or something. It also depends on how young your char is. When it comes to experience, Sertek is probably the oldest surviving fossil on Grozny. Which makes you think twice about the love story of a 2000+ years old amnesiac daemon dood with a 20 yo amnesiac hero. Then again, we have 419 years old draconian lolis, so (shrugs)

Just because he's the daemon lord, dun mean he knows how to cook (not yet anyways). Well, the one thing the DL has over the harbingers is his resistance to corruption. No fatigue and exertion when casting a powerful skill. So yes, perhaps in swordsmanship, he could shy your character by a few inches or something. It also depends on how young your char is. When it comes to experience, Sertek is probably the oldest surviving fossil on Grozny. Which makes you think twice about the love story of a 2000+ years old amnesiac daemon dood with a 20 yo amnesiac hero. Then again, we have 419 years old draconian lolis, so (shrugs)

Gotcha. I was mostly wondering, really. My apologies if it came across as powergamey or something, I was mostly just making sure just so I can get an idea what to expect, really! I had sorta bad experiences in the past with this sort of thing, so I was mostly just making sure if the Demon Lord was/wasn't going to be the top dog in all aspects, really. But thanks again, that's really all I had in mind when it came to questions so far.

Gotcha. I was mostly wondering, really. My apologies if it came across as powergamey or something, I was mostly just making sure just so I can get an idea what to expect, really! I had sorta bad experiences in the past with this sort of thing, so I was mostly just making sure if the Demon Lord was/wasn't going to be the top dog in all aspects, really. But thanks again, that's really all I had in mind when it came to questions so far.

Demon Lord is the top dog, but after being kicked off a cliff and becoming an amnesiac survivor, he's more or less nerfed. When we start out, at least.
Sorry to hear that. But yea, we'll let you know if it's breaking the RP. Since this is a very very regulated linear story primarily focused on slice of life and post-war stories. Basically "What Happens When the Hero Already Defeated the DL?" type of thing. An epilogue-ish.

If its any comfort, most of the time, the MCs will be travelling a lot, so it won't be as boring as I make it out to be with the whole PTSD Veterans Affairs group talk thing. Mlem

Just popping a post in here to say that I'm interested (although ya already know Sushi)!

Interest Check Closure
Episode 2 has ended. This thread is now archived and out-of-commission.
A big thank you for all the players and co-GMs involved in the making of this RP!

A new interest check for Groznyverse TOTTDLMTH Episode 3 will be released sometime next week. I look forward to seeing old players return alongside our newer faces. Stay tuned!
And as always, have a wonderful day/night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back