• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Grove High Deduction and Observation Club: a Mysterious Roleplay about young detectives.

BackSet

Ray of Sunshine
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Grove High is possibly one of the fanciest schools in the states. State of the art tech, the best of the best in faculty in staff, really fancy bathrooms. The school has it all and you'd have to be rich to attend. Literally. It's a fancy school. One of the school's most interesting features is it's many and varied clubs run by the students themselves. While there are a core few clubs that stay the same (student council, debate, calculus) many other clubs fluctuate. A club that was there one year might not be there the next. The Deduction and Observation Club is one such fluctuating club. It was founded this year and is really just a fancy word for Detective's club. However, the people it takes in really are skilled detctives (or they just have guts). The first meeting makes sure of that. So, are you a skilled detective? Do tou have guts? Let's find out.

GM notes

Heyo. The names Backset. For those of you who don't know me I kind of hang put here sometimes. Anyway, this roleplay is about a school detctives club. Made of actual detectives instead of dork pretenders. And by "actual detectives" I mean "kids who know what they're doing" not "kids with badges and training and stuff." You will get a badge though. Don't worry.

Anyway, have you got the skillor guts to join?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back