• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Which plot would you prefer

• Total voters
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello RPNation, I have several plot ideas and bunnies for some RPs. Mainly Marvel and Fandom based ones. Also some Marvel/DC and Marvel/Transformers (Bayverse) crossover stories. I also have a Harry Potter group idea. And another story involving werewolves and vampires. Depending on what you guys like and prefer, I may make an RP based on it. So just vote in my poll, or just comment below, what plots would interest you. A lot of these are Sandbox-y, Longterm, and also “Literate” RP plots. Meaning, there will be several plots integrated into the main ones, as well as it going on for several weeks or months if possible. The reason why I require “Literate” is because for me personally, I enjoy reading multiparagaph responses, and it just helps the RP slow down a bit so people can catch up easier. Cause people take time to write and think a response. Which is what I like​

And without further ado, here are my group RP plot ideas!

Marvel Group Roleplay Ideas

Plot One: Marvel Next Gen - It had been one year since the events of the snap, and the Endgame. Since then, it seems that peace has been restored to the world. Tony Stark working with Nick Fury start a new iniative known as the Next Avengers iniative. A project focused on raising and training the next generation of heroes to take up their mantle. It takes hours, of grueling hardwork and training but despite the effort the next promising generation of heroes continues to persevere. Learning to balance, school, work, and family life is difficult but yet somehow like always our heroes manage. The peace, seems like it could last forever, until it doesn’t. Like always, new threats come in place of the old, and it is up to this next generation to rise to face the challenge. Now, this is a bit of an alternate universe , where those who died in MCU Endgame are alive, due to my overall saltiness.

Plot Two: SHIELD Academy - SHIELD, Strategic, Homeland, Intelligence, Enforcement and Logistics Division. In Lieu of recent events with the snap, and the destruction caused by Quentin Beck, the world needs heroes. Now more than ever. In Lieu of this, Nick Fury founds an elite Academy dedicated to training the best of the best to serve and protect humanity. He calls it SHIELD Academy, much like Charles Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngester’s the goal of SHIELD Academy is to guide young and gifted minds to become inspiring heroes of the next generation. For a while life at the Academy seems to be going well. That is until HYDRA reemerges. HYDRA, a neo nazi terroist organization, their main goal? World domination. After learning about the formation of the Academy, HYDRA infilitrates. Ties are cut, and loyalties are tested, as HYDRA forces our heroes to turn against one another. Will they succeed or will everything fall apart at the seams. Only time will tell. Another alternate universe storyline, I have a few of these

Plot Three: Alternate Endgame - This is a bit of Alternate Reality Endgame, that involves the larger Marvel Universe at play. Not just MCU. But also X-Men, Fantastic Four, and Netflix Defenders. Following the events of Infinity War, the world is in dissarray trying to cope with the devastating loss of half the population. Tony Stark, realizing the situation decides to gather the remaining forces in order to restore order to their world. He calls the remaining Avengers, X-Men, Defenders, and Fantastic Four in an effort to reverse the effects of the snap. Though like with everything there comes great risks, trials and turbulations they have to face. Teamwork is difficult, and fights occur, though in the end they are all forced to rely on each other to restore the balance. Will they succeed or was Thanos right after all?

Plot Four: Agents of SHIELD; X-Men -It shouldn’t be surprising that this is another alternate universe roleplay. I just love these . Following the events of the snap, SHIELD is needed now more than ever. With the snap, came the revelation of a formly dormant human mutation. The X-gene, this gene creates mutations in the human DNA. These mutations, can vary depending on the individual. The multiple snaps, created anomalies, in the Earth, that activated the gene in certain individuals. As a result, there have been reports of multiple individuals, quite suddenly coming into their inherent mutant abilities. The government, not able to handle this sudden rise in mutant population accquires SHIELD to handle the situation. SHIELD, and their teams work to assimilate and help these mutants adjust to their new life. But with SHIELD comes HYDRA. HYDRA is also interested in these mutants. For HYDRA, their goal is simple. To use these mutants and wage war on the planet. Will SHIELD stop them, or will the world end in flames? You do not have to haved watched all seasons of Agents of SHIELD to participate in this roleplay, but if you had some background knowlegde it would be perfect

Marvel Crossover Ideas

Plot Five: Marvel & DC Crossover - This is based off the New Avengers 2005 comic. But I have only taken inspiration from the first few issues of said comic. The multiverse, multiple possibilities. Multiple realities, all drawn together by a single event. Death. No matter how many realities there are, they must all one day face the same fate. Unknowingly there was this event, an event that caused the early destruction of one of these universes, causing a small contraction. This caused the two universes or Earth's to collide destroying each other and causing an even larger gap in the multiverse. With that, it further accelerated the destruction of the universe. Before they collide there is a short period of harmonic convergence that allows the two universes to live in the same space. Which lasts for only eight hours, until one of the following occurs.

The two universes are destroyed, or one survives while the other dies. Either way, the outcome doesn't appear to be good for our heroes. What happens when the incursion results in the coming of the DC Universe. It all happens fairly quickly. The sky turns, a deep crimson, as a large mass breaks through the atmosphere. Invading our planet. Bringing with them, a new cast of characters, of a wide array of abilities, and moralities. Despite this, they must band together to stop the impending destruction of their universes. Will they succeed or will everything be left to infinity?

Plot Six: Marvel & Bayverse Crossover - This is a bit of reach and a convuluted plot line. But I still want to try and tie them together. This takes place sometime during Infinity War and during Last Knight. Cause the plot of Last Knight at least for me, works well with Infinity War. At the dawn of the universe,the Big Bang created six stones, known as the Infinity Stones. The Reality stone, by far the most powerful of them all was discovered by the cybertronians, encased in the staff. The staff of Merlin. With the help of the reality stone, Merlin won the battle. The Mad Titan Thanos, is traveling the universe, seeking the stones. With the stones in his grasp, Thanos could fulfill his goal of bringing his balance to the Universe.

On Earth, the world is under disarray, with the tensions between heroes, humans, and Autobots has reached its peak. War and destruction raged the planet, as SHIELD and the government work to handle the situation. The heroes, after everything were forced into hiding, with the Autobots. Though, with the impending arrival of Thanos seeking the stones, it seems our heroes our forced to act. Hearing Thanos’ plans to steal the stones, Quintessa arrives to Earth in order to stop the weapon from ending up in the Titan’s grasp. And to fulfill her own goal, of using the power of all the stones to destroy Earth or Unicron, enemy of Cybertron.

Vampire and Werewolves Plot

Plot Seven: Vampires & Werewolfs -This plot combines elements of V Wars, Twilight, True Blood, Vampire Diaries, Originals, Teen Wolf, Nosferatu, and Van Helsing into the mythos of Vampires and Werewolves. Vampires, creatures of the night feed on human blood. Created not born, out of disease, mutation the necessity to survive. The 1800s was a time of great despair, the Black Death spread like wildfire killing most of the Earth’s population. Some survived, without much issue, while others turned into something monsterous. Creatures of the darkness. Vampires. The prions of the disease, brought forth a mutation, activating a certain gene known as the predator gene, those who had it would survive the plague, only to turn. Since then, they have lived among humans, from the first Original Coven started by the first turned to the present day. They hide among the shadows. Until one day, they choose to reveal themselves.

In the small town of Saratoga Springs in New York, started the killings. A rogue faction of vampires, tired of living in the shadows, begins to kill off humans. As a result, the government has no choice but to introduce their weapon against the vampire threat. The wolves, the wolves were a group of humans chosen by the government to become the first test subjects for the project. Through careful testing, they were able to successfully locate and mutate certain strands of DNA within the human genome. To create “werewolves” or shape shifters, who had the innate ability to transform into wolves, predetermined to hunt and kill vampires. This news, does not bode well with some of humanity.

Within their perspective, the government’s creation of these wolves only adds to the fire. As such, some rebel, creating small groups and movements, focused on gathering forces to hunt down and elminate the vampire and wolves themselves. The hunters, as they are known each have their own Agenda. Though one thing is clear, they all want one thing. To take back Earth from the clutches of these creatures, and get humanity back in it’s spot on the chain. Though it isn’t easy, blood is lost, lives, and families torn. In the fight against the monsterous.

Last edited:
Interested in seven! However would the werewolves just turn into wolves? like the animal or would they actually become half man half wolf

Interested in seven! However would the werewolves just turn into wolves? like the animal or would they actually become half man half wolf
Or do they have human - half human, half wolf - wolf form avilable for their choice like Werewolf: The Apocalypse ?

Are to add to this question: can werewolves only change voluntarily or involuntarily during the full moon period or voluntarily and at any given time? It is acceptable that this amount of control over their shape shifting abilities requires a certain amount of experience and training.

I'd be interested in the Marvel ones, tend to like the settings to be one or another rather than mixing franchises too much.

Though at moment seems the werewolf and vamp is more popular, I mean I could do something for that but may go a bit diffrent from conventional ones in the setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back