Group Introductions

Guess I should make my introduction here.

I'm GasMaskie, most people just call me Gas. I've only been here since April of last year, but I really feel like being on this site (and reading Gahkthun) have helped me improve considerably since I've started out. I haven't really made much content, though apparently I'm well-versed enough in Quests to have been asked for advice a few times. Personally, I have more faith in the Quest medium right now, though the lack of an implemented dice roller app really hampers its potential. The reason I'm saying this is because I was raised up on the old style of questing popularized by /tg/. 

My interests are pretty varied, I enjoy reading manga the most and watching movies is always fun. I'm into quite a few video games and my tastes range from stuff like New Vegas to Pokemon. I recognize a few names on the roster, though that I can get along with the rest of you. Right now, I'm currently wading through the last three weeks of the semester while simultaneously preparing for the launch of another Quest I've been working on for about month now. 

Hi! I am a novelist and fantasy/sci-fi writer. I RP for fun and to test out new ideas for stories. I like anime and comics/DC cartoons, and obviously fantasy and scifi books. I read ALL of Worm. In about a month. Nothing else got done that month. I've been forum RPing for about 6ish years before this site, but I've never been part of such a big (and stable) community of RPers. Woo! I've been on the site for...idk, I forget. A couple of months probably.

I have a blog https://beneathpages.wordpress.com/ where you can go to read my stories and other stuff if you want. I'm also working on a steampunk fantasy novel described there. I'm occasionally working on my own RP-system based on @Grey's Crucible system...I think that's the name he's using.

So, its high school all over again, huh...well, here goes nothing...

Hey everybody! Im @Kalin Scarlet. You can call me Kalin, Kal, or KJ, and @White Masquerade can flip flop between kalin and escarlet, as usual.

*speaking of, anyone that gets the chance to read this should bring up Marco and/or Fernanda to White sometime. Don't ask why, just do it, if you're curious.*

So, about me...uhm, I'm a gamer and writer that hasn't done much of either in some time, outside of roleplaying, and playing smash brothers every once in a while. I constantly build up stories in my head, but I don't seem able to actually get them on paper or screen...which sucks, really. I'm a fan of anime, and manga, and books, in general. My favorite color is red, and I'll often work to get those colors into my avatar pic.

I started out here about a year or two ago, but I started roleplaying almost 6 years ago on small fandom forums. When I got here, I made my first rp, about a magical knights academy. It was terrible, simply put, but me and everybody that joined had a good time.

From there, I joined a bunch of other RPs. Some simply died. Others left me behind, but thats nobodies fault but my own. I wasn't as engaged as I should have been. 

I like all forms of rp. Mostly fantasy of any kind, followed by fandoms. I got interested in futuristic roleplays in my early time here, but I haven't seen one that's interested me like the last one did in a long time.

I'm sure that I've met quite a few of you before, and I can't wait to interact with those of you I haven't met. I hope I can contribute something to you all, and I hope I find something, myself. So...yeah. I think that's all. Thanks for reading ^.^

P.S. 

Madame White is awesome, and I will white (*snickers*) knight (or sword saint, I guess) her as if she were my Emilia-tan (Rem is best girl, though) if anyone loses their mind and tries to mess with her.  D:<

That's all ^.^

Howdy, all! My name is Andrew but you can call me Lord Pug! Or Andrew. Or Drew. Or Andy. Honestly, I don't really care that much. xD

I love writing drama and I currently want to be a writer for a soap opera when I grow up...or a librarian. xD Either one. Or both.

I'm Transgender (Female-to-Male) so he/him/his pronouns, please. =)

I love writing diverse stories, mostly about gay men xD but sometimes lesbians, too.

I'm usually into slice-of-life, romance, drama, that kind of stuff. With some fandom and fantasy on the side, too!

Alright. I guess that's good. See you later, nerds. xD

Howdy, all! My name is Andrew but you can call me Lord Pug! Or Andrew. Or Drew. Or Andy. Honestly, I don't really care that much. xD

I love writing drama and I currently want to be a writer for a soap opera when I grow up...or a librarian. xD Either one. Or both.

I'm Transgender (Female-to-Male) so he/him/his pronouns, please. =)

I love writing diverse stories, mostly about gay men xD but sometimes lesbians, too.

I'm usually into slice-of-life, romance, drama, that kind of stuff. With some fandom and fantasy on the side, too!

Alright. I guess that's good. See you later, nerds. xD

Howdy, good to see you, bro. Normally, @White Masquerade should be the one introducing you, but they don't seem to be online atm. So, y'know, if you have any questions, shoot them my way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to mingle, come here and chill. 

Any proposals bouncing around in your head should be posted here.

If you want to ask other group members stuff  you can go here.

All in all, welcome. There haven't been many proposals lately so if you have any in mind, please don't hesitate.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back