Group Introductions

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Let's Do Introduction!

Hello! So you have been accepted. This is where you'll introduce yourself to the other members of the group. What you want to put down, is up to you. Put something interesting about yourself, what you've done during your time here on RpN, what you like when it comes to stories; whatever you think would make a nice introduction. Don't have much to say? No problem. Even if it's just "hello," and going on your way, we'd appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I am White Masquerade, but also go by my previous username, Kinesthetics. I am a Kinesthetic learner, so there you go. Give me a textbook or a theory to read...I won't follow. I need my hands in it; I need to be there inside of the action to get it. For that reason, I can be a little hard-headed and overbearing, but I promise it's not because I'm a bad person. I just want to give my all to the experience so I can understand it. It can get...intense sometimes  B| . Apologies in advance.

Moving on! I love me some anime and anything that has a great story I can learn from. I've read biographies, watched documentaries, dipped into fantasy novels, gone over a few futuristic, dabbled in video games, perused self-help guides, sat through different kinds of movies, participated in plays. Almost every type of writing you can imagine, I've been exposed to it at least once. I bring a part of everything I go through into my writing, and I like it like that. I'm a global writer and role-player. Hopefully through this group, I can combine what I've been experienced with others, to help pop out something good. I really look forward to seeing what we can all do together.

Hi. I'm QuirkyAngel. I'm not really good at introducing myself, so I'll be brief. My favorite genre would be either fantasy or mystery, though rp-wise I find myself in a lot more fandoms. Anime was my childhood. Despite having less time for it now, watching it is still a hobby that I enjoy. If I were to describe myself with a word it'd be dreamer. I like spending a lot of time in my head, planning stories I don't actually write...mostly due to laziness. I joined this group in order get my thoughts out, work with others, and learn more about rp building/gming.

Though, I mostly did because it sounds interesting~ 

Hello there ^_^ I'm ApfelSeine. Nicknames for me are Apfel or Mariko. I love people and I love stories, thus what led me to become a Psych major and take up writing as a hobby. My other hobbies include, reading, drawing, crocheting amigurumis (stuffed animals), playing video games, and ballroom dance. In particular, I do a lot of vintage ballroom dance, dressing up in ball gowns from the 1810s to the 1910s. I'm a history buff (or at least call myself one) and I enjoy studying history and mythology. I tend to enjoy a lot of things, and I always jump at the chance to impart tidbits of trivial wisdom on others.

I've been roleplaying for some time, though not on this site in particular. I started out on a forum site doing very casual roleplay before switching to a more adult site that pandered to the fujoshi (slash loving) side of me. Eventually I dropped off the map for awhile, going off to college and not really thinking much about roleplaying until I joined this website back in April. It's been a change of pace from writing on my own, and I quite enjoy getting to know this community better.

In my time on this site, I've joined many roleplays; some successes and some failures. I've spent a lot of time lurking around the discussion threads and giving my opinion on things when I think it will be helpful (and even sometimes when it's pointless, since I like to voice my opinion a lot). I think my most useful contributions to the site has been in encouraging civil discussion and trying to be helpful when I can be. I've gotten the opportunity to create and develop characters that are undoubtedly going to make their way into my stories someday. Overall I think this site is a very good one, and I want to do what I can to foster a strong sense of positivity.

As a closing note, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to read this. If you enjoy talking literature, animation/anime/cartoons, independent/foreign film (particularly Bollywood or Hong Kong films), history, video games, or any kind of art, we'll likely get along splendidly. In particular, I enjoy thought provoking stories in any media I consume, and the same holds true for discussions. I enjoy getting to see things from different perspectives, and a discussion or roleplay which utilizes interesting concepts is right down my alley. Of course, I enjoy lighthearted things as well. I suppose the best way to describe myself would be that I like to experience new things and I like to find enjoyment in whatever I do. I look forward to getting to know you all ^_^

I took a ballroom dance class in college and, while I couldn't say I was any good, had a lot of fun. What dances do you do?

I can do many kinds of vintage dances. Primarily the waltz, the polka (and the Esmeralda and Galop variations), the Koska, and the Schottische. Additionally, I do some English country dances as well, and some Contra dances (essentially the same thing as country dances). In terms of modern dancing, I've also tried swing dancing ^_^

I'm far from the best dancer at the events I've gone to, I've only been at this 4-5ish years, but I certainly have a lot of fun. Dancing is a really great way to meet people, particularly when group dances are involved such as with country dances and contra dances (and figured waltzes).

I can do many kinds of vintage dances. Primarily the waltz, the polka (and the Esmeralda and Galop variations), the Koska, and the Schottische. Additionally, I do some English country dances as well, and some Contra dances (essentially the same thing as country dances). In terms of modern dancing, I've also tried swing dancing ^_^

I'm far from the best dancer at the events I've gone to, I've only been at this 4-5ish years, but I certainly have a lot of fun. Dancing is a really great way to meet people, particularly when group dances are involved such as with country dances and contra dances (and figured waltzes).

O.o

You amaze me (in a good way).

Ayyy, hello everybody. I'm Reinhardt, but you can call me anything you want (as long as it is appropriate). I'm not really good at intros and whatnot, so bear with me here.

First of all, my username is not a reference to some Overwatch character. I don't even have the game </3

I'm currently taking up an IT course for the nth time because of some very bad life choices. But you know what they say, perseverance is the key. Anyways, I'm a sucker for fantasy, and anything that falls under that genre - be it high, low, dark, or even modern. However, that does not mean I'm restricting myself to that genre only. I do appreciate other kinds, just not as much as I do with fantasy.

I participate in all sorts of discussions, just not that frequent. Time to time, I do some stupid-as-hell comments that some may think as funny, and others will not. Please bear with me when such occurs.

Finally, I hope to have a fun and educational time here with you guys.

And no, I don't main Irelia. At least not yet.

Hello hell no 

I am not giving out personal info but I enjoy mostly any and all roleplays hate 1x1s and always have four spare d20s in my pocket

Whoops I saw this and totally forgot to put up an introduction of myself. Well here goes nothing. 

(This should be easier than the typical classroom introductions where I have to say an interesting fact about myself...it's hard since I have none. *weeps*) 

Name is Lifenovel or Life, Novel, Novs, Nobel, Autobiography, or Auto. If you come up with something else relating to my username more than likely I'll respond back! Wow here I thought I was going to say a lot about me but I'm at a blank...well I can say that I've been roleplaying for more than five years and I am open to all genres since I love to learn the different ways of roleplaying. My hobbies consist of...sleeping, eating, and watching anime? Yeah...I need to get out more...

As you can see I'm very expressive in my writings in conversations which is the total opposite of how I am in real life (until I warm up to people of course). 

My favorite color is green. Favorite food is pasta (mostly spaghetti). Favorite animal is cat. Um...favorite Pokemon is Umbreon. Alright I think I'm going to stop there since I'm desperately looking for facts that are starting to look really nerdy. 

Hi! My name is Taylor A.K.A Lunar, I've been RPing for three years now on RPN. My first year of RP was on my older brothers account (Kamiel) and once I really got into it, I made my own account. Anyways, I love anime and I am constantly in the middle of one. (I like to always be into a TV show so I have something to do) I play guitar and try to start up a lot of RPs but 9/10 times I am very unsuccessful. I am probably streaming Overwatch or No Mans Sky most of the time now, but not for long because I start college classes this Tuesday. I am a Junior in highschool and I'm taking a college class: Mobile App Development, I have taken one year of Web Dev. so I know pretty basic HTML codes, so with the new update I will be really familiar with the coding, although I do miss BBCodes :c I am obsessed with Pokemon, Homestuck, Supernatural, Blue Exorcist, and now No Mans Sky. The fandom life is the way to go! If anyone wants to RP with me then PM me, I am into almost all genres of RP, but right now i'm really into futuristic and fandom RPs! I hope to actually be helpful in this group and make friends with you guys, so yeah.

VVV FUNNY STORY VVV

Funny story, I was banned for about a day when I made my account because me and my brother are twins, and we live in the same house on the same internet, and at the time, on the same computer. So they think that i'm operating two accounts (they assume this because of their cookies checker) and I get banned because its against the rules. Woo. So I went through an annoying process of making ANOTHER account for the sole reason of finding their TeamSpeak and getting help. Well I did and had a talk with some moderator, I forgot who it was because this was a LONG time ago, back when RPN still had a TeamSpeak server, and I was told that I can get unbanned BUT if my brother gets in trouble, we both get banned. Idk what that was about but it happened and I look back on it now and its pretty funny XD.

Hello everyone, I am, well you can call me whatever you want, a derivation of my screen name (Mr. G, Gideon, Gid, etc) or something else as long as nobody would take offense at it. 

While new to this site, i have rp'ed elsewhere for roughly two years. I possess above average knowledge about nearly anything you could probably think of. Rp wise, i am good with world-building and creating Bestiaries. I have participated in nearly any genre rp except for MLP, and some other things i think are simply a waste of forum space, but anyways, that is me. Hello, good to be here, and thanks for inviting me.

Hi, I'm Grey. You may remember me from such posts 'but that's wrong, you ignoramus' and 'suffering is the path to wisdom.'

If you don't know me, you're either new or lucky.

I've been writing fiction since someone put a keyboard in front of me, roleplaying since 2004. I'm nearly 70k words into a novel, two chapters shy of completing a commercial RPG, and routinely write analyses of media I enjoy. You may also have seen my So You Want To Write... series here on RPN where I try to break down tropes and genres for users to better understand and explore them. 

I'm all about traditional roleplaying, which means systems and randomizers. I'm also a horror buff and rarely run an RP with a happy ending.

Ein Herz begrüßtes moin moin! I call myself NeoLeaf.

I am a novice story teller from my perspective but believe that I have what it takes to enjoy myself in casual and detailed roleplaying - The simplistic roleplay threads and those that only required to use your cellphones have all but ruined the experience thus far. The first time I've started writing was around the time I got to play on windows95 when I was in first grade and since then writing has become part of my passion among other things. My first online roleplay was probably around seven years ago on a text roleplaying website, it's embarrassing to admit but I was a pretty bad roleplayer as an young adult  but I guess I've changed for the better.

6b45297f7564eb67731c5fe039498e5f.png

The only reason why I am still on this site is because of my private workshop - I've all but lost hope for roleplaying on here on RPNation. My experience here has been... aggravating as of this year. My original goal was to complete a roleplay. That dream never came to pass since I joined this site. My group of 'elitest' nation roleplayers are gone, my anime orientated 'Senpais' if you will have quit and I'm left to myself. I will follow this group with whatever white hope still lingers in this blackened husk of mine and try to adapt to this inconvenience with the site's new format.

Thank you for your time.

Well... this is kind of late/ overdue, but better late than never, I suppose.

So hey-  I'm clarinetti, your friendly neighbourhood phantom. I've hung around a handful of RP sites over the past few years, but have only been seriously rping here for the last year or so. I've mainly partaken in fantasy/ sci-fi based threads, but have also done a few fandom based threads and am also interested in historical based threads (frankly though, I'll give any genre a shot if it's got an intriguing premise). I have a tendency to write extremely long posts, have a passion for character development/ detailed language, and love hearing others opinion and bouncing ideas with folks.

When I'm not on the site chatting to all the lovely people on here, I'm usually preoccupied with work or school. Currently doing my undergrad in music, which has been a blast, but sucks up a fair chunk of my time during the school year, so I won't be quite as active on the site during that time. Other interests include reading, cooking/ baking, doing outdoorsy stuff, bingewatching... yea, pretty sure I've covered the basics.

Anyways, looking forward to chatting and getting to know you all. ^.^

PS- @LifeNovel Have we met before? In another thread White was asking if we were acquainted, and I don't believe we are, but your username sounded familiar, so just wanted to verify.

So... We have the neighborhood phantom, who also happens to be my rival... We also have White Onee-Chan, the (in)famous Grey, a Leaf who's somehow producing words in what I believe to be German, a Planeswalker, a Lunar, Reinhard, Amber, and Apfel, which I've zero knowledge on, a Quirky-Senpai, and then the most unexpected of them all in my opinion, LifeNovel. Not entirely sure why, it's just a surprise to me for whatever reason t' see you here.

But anyway, I'm Kiyoko. I'm a multiple-time failed GM, who's made at least a dozen RP's over the course of my stay, and've joined far more. I'm not exactly the brightest, but only Kami knows what level of genius to expect from me when I go at my antics with Onee-San. I'm probably the one who'll contribute least, given that I've found myself very unreliable when it comes to advice given my past failures, but I'm hopefully gonna be helpful even if just barely. Currently I'm working on two RP ideas right as I type, tryin' to make room to at least create the ideas if only just as ideas and nothin' more. Now then, I've done all the ramblin' I can push outta my head, it's pretty much occupied by what's goin' on in my current RP's.

Hello, again. My name is Dullahan Shinigami, but I'm more frequently known as Shinigami, The Kinky One, Death Him/herself or bb . I'm fairly younger than most on this site, only in my early teens and I've been role-playing for two years or so. There isn't much about me to say. I hate anything stereotypical. Straight hate. And my favorite pokemon is Gardevoir. Ghost types suck.

Hiya! ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Several of you already know me buuuut here we go anyway. My name's Zenaida (Duh) but you guys can call me Zen, I guess. I don't really have any other nicknames to go by atm so that works along with my name obviously. Um... I'll share a bit about me! I'm in drama and like music, dancing, and singing. The 'fine arts' are a bit of a passion of mine, though I don't claim to be very good at them. I like books... Particularly Fantasy Adventure styles. Uhm... I'm very very very easily distracted, if that matters. I'm also not sure what all to put... >.< I ramble alot...XD I've been roleplaying for like 4-5ish years? Only been on RpN for one to two years though, I don't remember and don't feel like checking on that. I've got two full siblings, and four half siblings. I'm a very, very busy person which kind of makes up for the easily distracted... The busier I am the more I focus oddly enough. Well anyway, I'll stop rambling now with one last thought... I don't understand or know anything about pokemon so I don't have a favorite!  >..>

Hello! I'm Riuma. I have come from another roleplaying website (though I've been here for a while now), and I've been roleplaying for ~3 years on forums (but more around 7 if you count not on forums). I have made two roleplays in my signature that are about to start, and a quest log in stagnating status.

Hey there friends,

My name is Greenbriar and I keep my promises.  ^_^

I have a background in writing, but my first time roleplaying was after I joined RpN... one day short of two months ago.  :o  That was when @White Masquerade was advertising his great new roleplay group idea, and I let him know how excited I was by it all. That makes me a two-month old roleplay baby, with some small experience in fandom science fiction (Robotech, Star Wars), fantasy (Game of Thrones) and two original pieces by our resident tutorial-tutor, @Grey.

Who also got me hooked on building worlds and roleplays until I don't know how to stop. ¬¬

One day I may actually run one.

So as @White Masquerade knows, this intro took forever in making. And because it did you'd think there was some very good reason for it; making new irrelevant memes or displaying the latest, illest dance routine. But, no. Now here's a foreign cringe vine to distract you, while I think of other things to say:  

Medieval Methods is the handle. Feel free to shorten that mouthful anyway you like: Medi, Meth, 'Thods, M&M, ThunderCat;  If its remotely relateable , its been used to make a nickname for me. Feel free to pick one, or if your feeling especially creative, throw me a new one. 

So like everything in Star Wars, I live in my own galaxy far, far away. Which is why it can be a little hard to keep me grounded, and intrigued in things, to the woe of many a thread and collab partners. As a player, I'm not really picky when it comes to content. I have an omnivorous taste that spans a wide variety of genres, settings and time-periods. There are very few things I wont do, so long as it promises to be a good story. 

As a GM, in the spirit of OP and Moses, you will find that joining my threads can be an arduous trek of forty years through the barren sands of "No Reply". That said, when I finally do deliver, its "in the radiant glory of a thousand Leonardo De Caprio, Oscar moments," as one content-thirsting player once said. I've got a penchant for being almost attracted to any idea or genre. This has led to combining more than one together, to get the desired atmosphere I'd like for an RP. 

So, thats a little glimpse into what I do. I've actively RP'd forum-style on a few sites since 2014. I've been writing amateurishly since 2008. I've had fun being both player and game master, thought I am more partial to the latter. I'm a world-builder by heart, a writer by spirit, and lore-storian by mind; with a love for the past, and passion for the future. Hope to see you all in a thread soon, if I havn't already!

hhhhhhhheeeeeeyyyyyyy

Bandit, my dudes, universal pain in the neck and not much more of note. As a player, my game is characters, character interaction, and everything else that has character in its title. As a GM, my game is failure, but let's not talk about that. I run a Quest you can find in my signature, but because of school that's on hiatus until further notice. As a coder, I study web design, but can not for the life of me get myself to do anything with it here. The small sliver of a good student in me forces me to work on projects instead. And that's about all the RpN bases covered. Oh, also. RPing and writing for two odd years now. Glad I started on a place like this. Seeing everyone else's work all the time stoked the competitive spirit in me and ended up with my learning faster than I otherwise would have, I think. NOW that's all the RpN bases covered, movin' on.

As far as other interests go, I like media in general. Anything I find interesting. Because of the nice short episodes, that often ends up being anime, my favourites of which being Jojo (Part 2 and 7 best) and Monogatari (Kizu and Oni best). Oh and manga/manwha, not as much, though. Favourites are The Memorandum of Kyoko Okitegami and Tower of God. Even get into the odd light novel. Someone other than me please for the love of god read Hakomari. Also video games. Anything from Dark Souls to XCOM to Rust. Surprisingly, I hardly watch movies, my bird brain attention span doesn't really play nice with them. Not a whole lot of TV either, but I'm currently watching Dexter. Hobbies outside of media include chatting, srs, luv it, chat me up pls it helps supress the crippling loneliness, staying up too late it's currently 5am, and doing things i could be doing for school but am doing for here instead WRITING AND LOGOS.

i'm not a very good student

and that's aaallll

aaalllll that there issss

wwwwwh[SIZE= 10px]hhhhheeeee[/SIZE][SIZE= 8px]eeeeeee[/SIZE]

Hey there friends,

My name is Greenbriar and I keep my promises.  ^_^

I have a background in writing, but my first time roleplaying was after I joined RpN... one day short of two months ago.  :o  That was when @White Masquerade was advertising his great new roleplay group idea, and I let him know how excited I was by it all. That makes me a two-month old roleplay baby, with some small experience in fandom science fiction (Robotech, Star Wars), fantasy (Game of Thrones) and two original pieces by our resident tutorial-tutor, @Grey.

Who also got me hooked on building worlds and roleplays until I don't know how to stop. ¬¬

One day I may actually run one.

Apologies for my sudden disappearance and recent hiatus. 

A small personal crisis took me off the site without much notice, and at the time of leaving I didn't anticipate coming back. Things are going a bit better now and I feel able to return to the site in a smaller way. Unfortunately that means I'll be leaving this group (among others), but I still may pop up here and there around the site. 

Goodbye friends, and thanks for your welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back