Group IC

Pyxis was minding his own business and was actually about to doze off when Emmalia alerted him. Waving at the door, he tried to wish them luck, but she left before he could give his reply. Silenced filled the room and Pyxis let out a sigh. “Well, kid looks like it's just me and you for a while. I mean I guess it works out. Considering that I get along with you and that I'm the one that stood up for you when we assembled as a group. I just wish I didn’t have to deal with your magic, but I guess that is a small negative to deal with.” the realization that he was talking to a sleeping kid and a mechanical mouse hit him and he let out a chuckle. His chuckle sounded like his voice deep, rusty and a little rough. He began to whistle to himself a soft lullaby from his childhood. It was something that helped relax himself and also brought some happy and fond memories. The melody was very soft and fluid. It seemed to almost mimic the sound of a soft rain. He continued on as he watched Liam sleeping and waited for the boy to wake up.

Users who are viewing this thread