Group A - Story

The sun shone over the early morning as birds flew overhead, chirping in trees happily. There was a slight breeze in the warm wind of the mid-summer, and almost not a cloud to be seen in the brilliant blue sky. The streets of Naeput were neither crowded, nor were they empty. The market, however, was filled with men and dwarves alike, opening their stalls and preparing their goods for sale. The pavement was wet as water dripped from the leaves of trees onto it due to the rain a few hours earlier, and a mist hung in the air. A few ships were rocking lazily on the river, a few with fishermen on them, catching fish to sell or eat, and bards played their sweet music under trees, attracting the attention of those passing.

The Salty Bat inn was no different. It was somewhat busy inside, yet few came in and out. One particular person, in a black jacket and a hood over his head, pushed the door to the tavern and swiftly entered, taking a seat against the wall, and having a large mug of ale placed on the table before him. He pushed the hood back, revealing his young and handsome face. His eyes were brown like the oaken wood, his hair like chocolate, smooth and flowing, and his skin fair, yet his face darkened by the burn marks on his right side right below the ear. He removed the gloves off his hands and stuffed them in his pockets as a plate was lowered before him, with greens, eggs, bread, and cheese, listening to the quiet music of the bard on the stage, and a friendly smile on his face as he began to eat.

This is where our story begins.

Last edited by a moderator:

7dabaf415a95603f78ce6158f4461e3a.jpg
Loraleigh

"Thanks, hon." Loraleigh winked at the merchant she just bargained with, getting a dark red cloak that matched her corset perfectly for practically nothing. As she fastened the cloak around her pale throat, Lora waved goodbye to the still-dazed man, grinning mischievously. Human men are so predictable. Lora thought with a chuckle and shook her head, making her way through the market of Naeput. It was now bustling with activity and thriving with humans, dwarves, and many other species, all going through their daily routines. Once she finished fastening the cloak around her neck - which took a while because the gold-encircled ruby at the neck was being stubborn - she raised one of her slender hands and ran it through the curly mop of raven black hair on her head, her long fingers smoothing out any knots present. Her violet eyes blinked a couple times as she looked around, wondering what else she could do in the bazaar.

Perhaps we can find a tavern and locate others of our kind? I'm sick of watching you seduce human men for little trinkets, no matter how pretty. Asmodea's voice sounded through Lora's head, who only grinned in response. She walked at a leisurely pace, her bare feet tingling as they touched the hot bricks of the path through the market. Her gold anklets jingled as she walked, as did her bracelets, drawing the attention of quite a few men, as well as some women. Her ruby red lips curled up into another sly smile before she skipped past the onlookers and headed in the direction of an inn, feeling quite famished and thirsty. Her purple eyes flashed innocently as she approached the man at the door of the inn, who raised an eyebrow to the decorated woman before she entered. "Such a decorated woman. Are you meeting someone here, or shall I be the one to accompany you this day...and night?" The large man showed of a snaggle-toothed grin as she made her way up the steps to the Salty Bat Inn. Halting in front of the man, Lora met his gaze with her own wickedly purple one, immediately removing the grin from his face.

"I'm sorry, dear, but I've got plans. Maybe another time." Lora leaned up and kissed the tall man's cheek before winking at him just as she had before with the merchant in the market. He let out a pleased sigh and opened the door for her, a dreamy look in his eyes. Asmodea cackled in Lora's head, amused with the idea that Lora would ever give that man a chance. The black-haired entered the inn with a gleeful gleam in her eye, searching the inn for any possible beings similar to her. That one! The brown-haired human...he is like us. Asmodea ceased cackling as soon as she recognized someone hosting a demon like Lora was. Lora glanced in the male's general direction, raising an eyebrow at his handsome appearance. A pretty boy, huh? Better go say hi. Lora grinned and sauntered over to the man's table, ordering some food on her way, possibly persuading the owner to give it to her for free.

"Hey there, pretty boy," Lora began, sitting down across from the brunette male. "What are you doing in a place like this?" She grinned at him, her purple eyes shining with curiosity as she looked him over with a slender black eyebrow raised. Her dark red lips were curled up into an earnestly charming smile while she blinked innocently at the handsome man she sat with.

//rpnation.s3.amazonaws.com/monthly_2016_08/Drakneel.jpg.e5313043b276e0c8421e69c22c9433de.jpgDrakneel Ronirik

How irritating. Drakneel thought to himself as he weaved through the crowds of the bazaar, his black cloak billowing around him eerily. Everyone around him backed up to avoid touching him, afraid of the rune-covered man, which made maneuvering through the masses of people much easier on his behalf. "Thank you, townsfolk, for getting out of my way." Drak somewhat snarled mentally towards the group closest to him, the people within it flinching when his deep voice rumbled through their minds. He rolled his hidden eyes at their behaviour, used to being such an outcast. If he didn't have the runes and could speak, then he wouldn't have this problem! But of course, the demon within him had to affect him so horridly...It is not my fault that your body was too weak to sustain me. Driktayor's voice roared in Drak's mind, causing the middle-aged man to stumble slightly on his way through the market.

In a much softer tone, Driktayor reminded Drakneel of the large amount of energy he needed to consume in order to keep both himself and Driktayor alive. Despite the demon being within him, Drak nodded to the entity before heading in the direction of the first food location he spotted - the Salty Bat Inn. Drak chose an indoor place because of the heat and how it was making his shoulder-length black hair stick to his neck and his angular face create beads of sweat faster than any human suffering from an hour or so in the heat. As Drak walked around the inn, his red-ringed white irises glanced around, shielded by the hood of his cloak, as he surveyed his surroundings to make sure no one had followed him around to the back of the Salty Bat Inn and proceeded to meld into the shadows behind the building. He appeared within the inn and glanced around, speaking mentally to the owner of the inn. "You have a new customer at the table in the farthest corner of your inn. Please serve any food you're willing to make that is edible. You will be paid." Drak finished speaking in the man's mind and sat at the location he mentioned, keeping his hood up and watching the people in the inn speak. Interesting...some beings similar to you, Drakneel. Driktayor spoke in Drakneel's mind, who replied a couple moments after. Yes, interesting.

Addressed: @Darkiplier | Mentioned: @Darkiplier | Status: Flirting | Mood: Amused/Determined | Location: Market -> Salty Bat Inn | Inventory: Cloak, Outfit, Daggers Hidden on Thighs | Notes: N/A

Addressed: @Darkiplier, Anyone Else | Mentioned: @Darkiplier and Myself | Status: Observing | Mood: Irritated/Curious | Location: Market -> Salty Bat Inn | Inventory: Cloak | Notes: I hope you like meh post. Sorry it's long. xD

Elias was in one of the upstairs rooms of the salty bat inn, he had been sleeping for about 15 hours straight, before he had arrived here he had taken an extremely long and tiring journey so him sleeping for so long was expected. He woke up and decided that he was gonna go downstairs for a drink. He left his cloak in the room he was paying for and walked down the stairs to the inns main bar/room. As he was walking to an open seat he accidentally bumped into a large man, who dropped his drink upon bumping into him. Elias looked at the spilled drink. "Oops." He then turned to keep walking but then the man yelled "Hey! You're buying me another drink!" Elias stopped and turned back to the man raising an eyebrow "I am?" The man stomped right up to Elias' face (well he would have but he was almost a whole foot taller than Elias) "Unless you want to get beat to a pulp then yeah! You are!" Elias sighed and looked over to the bartender/owner "What are your rules on fighting?" The bartender looked up and smirked "Its simple, if you win you stay, loser gets kicked out." ...Well that doesn't seem very fair. He looked back up the man "Well you're about to be humiliated." Elias was still a bit groggy from just waking up and he wasn't really in the mood for this.

The man angrily threw a punch which Elias easily caught with his superior strength, he pulled the man closer by his fist and punched him in the gut, successfully knocking the wind out of the man. Elias smirked "You done?" The man dove forward in an attempt to tackle him but Elias placed his hands on the mans shoulders and leapt over him; the man hit the floor while Elias landed perfectly on his feet, he spread his arms then bowed; he was obviously playing with the much larger man. "What are you doing? just finish this already!" Bahamut's voice echoed in Elias' head, the demon was obviously annoyed with Elias. "I was just having some fun"  The man had gotten up and was running towards Elias from behind, Elias turned and as he did he jumped, he spun his waist mid air so that this kick would knock the man out for sure, Elias' foot connected with the side of the mans head and the man fell to the floor now unconscious. Elias took a seat as the bartender sent the doorman to carry the large man out. Well today had an interesting start.

"Enjoying a good drink." Richard answered the newcomer before him. "And a little entertainment." He raised his tankard, indicating the two fighting on the other side of the inn. Something inside him stirred. She's another one... It was the demon inside him; Multhuhir the Ireful. And him as well. Him ? Who was this 'him' that Multhuhir spoke of ? It took Richard a while to notice him; he was a cloaked figure, covered in runes, moving towards one empty corner not too far from Richard himself. He drank another mouthful of ale and placed the tankard with a loud thud on the table as the bartender himself placed the plate of food and her drink on the table.

"Tell me, what brings a lady such as yourself, on this fine morning, to this place ?" He asked her casually, before dropping his voice and asking her another question. "Especially one accompanied by a demon that is not a drink-loving bastard ?" There was a slight smile appearing on his face as the larger man stumbled out of the tavern in fear of the other person whom he was just fighting with. That's another one right there. He could hear Multhuhir in his head. And another one. Added Multhuhir as something quick moved at the top of the stairs. Four at the same place ? Now that is something quite new. As was the scream and thuds of bodies hitting the wooden floor moments later.

===

Magnus sat, crouched, behind a tree, hidden from sight by his camouflaged cloak. Once he made sure that nobody could see him, he swiftly leapt onto the tree, scaling it like a spider on a wall, until he reached one of the larger branches by the windows of the tavern; the ones on the top, where customers resided. He looked inside. It was empty. The thief silently jumped onto the windowsill, pulled the window open, and slipped inside. He scanned the room, then, grabbing a small pouch, left through the door. There was nothing else in that room. He moved quickly yet silently through the hall, past each door. Something inside him--no doubt his cat demon--made him stop near the stairs. There were others down there. Four, five including himself. He'd better not use the front door.

The thief turned, his cloak flying like a cape behind him, as he paused at the door of each room and listened, entering the empty ones and stealing anything of value; jewelry, gold, or anything of value. At last he returned to the room from which he entered, closing the door behind him, and getting to the window and was about to slip outside and back onto the tree when he suddenly stopped in his tracks, losing his balance, and falling to the ground, twisting his body quickly and landing on his palms like a cat. He was interrupted by a loud, high-pitched scream coming from the bathroom, where a woman stood.

"THIEF !" She screamed at him, "BURGLAR ! SOMEBODY HELP ME !"

Magnus quickly rose and attempted to escape through the window, but her hands grabbed him and pulled him back to the ground. He rose to his feet swiftly and pushed her away, once again jumping to the window. As he leapt to the tree, he felt her hands grabbing his cloak briefly, then the next moment he was on the thick branch, leaping onto another tree and disappearing out of her sight as she shouted after him.

The thief dropped before the front door lightly, and was walking away towards the market as casually as he could, ignoring the three large men walking roughly past him.

===

Three large men pushed the door to the Salty Bat open so hard that it bounced off the wall, almost breaking. One was holding a heavy battle axe, the other a hammer, and the third a mace. The one that seemed to be their leader, the mace to his side and his hands empty, bellowed in anger, causing the customers to push away in terror, scrambling to their rooms and behind the bar and under the tables.

Their 'leader' moved closer to one particular customer--It was the one from earlier, and he had come to take back his shameful defeat. From his belt, right beside his mace, he pulled out a single knife, and threw it at the one he had been fighting. But his aim was horrible--so bad that it almost hit the lady that sat before Richard, and embedded itself in the wall. At this, he rose, a gun in each, a most dangerous fire almost literally blazing in his eyes. He pointed the two firearms at the attackers.

"Drop to the ground and I won't empty these barrels in you." He warned them quietly yet dangerously. They laughed him off, just as he had expected. Take him down. Multhuhir ordered. He fired a single shot, almost as silent as a bow and arrow, and the leader of the men dropped the mace which he had just pulled out of his belt, blood pouring from where he had been shot in his hand. He looked up at Richard, fear in his eyes, holding his injured hand with the other, which was now covered in blood. Richard had only one gun raised now, pointed at the intruder. He pulled the trigger, and the man immediately dropped to the ground, as blood poured from his chest, a little below his heart. He replaced the guns in their place.

He sat back down and returned to his food like nothing had happened, his eyes back on the woman before him, ignoring the other two men, who stood frozen with surprise.

"Richard Leuric. Holder of Multhuhir the Ireful."

[Tagging - @Anaxileah @Shnuydude ]

[Mentioned - @Anaxileah ]

Loraleigh

Lora smiled when the male responded to her, gesturing to the amusing course of events occurring on the other side of the inn between two men. One of them is also like us. Asmodea spoke in Lora's head, and she nodded faintly to her demon before refocusing on the man in front of her. Before she could make a remark on the intriguing bar fight, the man spoke up once more. "Tell me, what brings a lady such as yourself, on this fine morning, to this place? Especially one accompanied by a demon that is not a drink-loving bastard?" The latter phrase was spoken at a much softer tone, causing Lora to smirk and raise an eyebrow at the man. "I'll have you know we both love a good drink when the occasion calls for it, but right now, all I am is famished." Lora smiled back at the handsome man, her grin growing when her food came to the table. She winked at the waiter and blew a kiss at him before taking a bite of the bread on her plate.

"THIEF! BURGLAR! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" A woman's voice sounded from the second level of the inn, startling Lora into a choking fit when the piece of bread she was chewing tried going down her windpipe. After a few minutes of coughing she finally stopped choking on the bread and leaned forward to sip some water she had requested, only to move out of the line of fire of a thrown knife. It would have hit her head had she not leaned out of the way. Lora turned to look at who had thrown the knife, her gaze resting on the three burly men. She narrowed her eyes and was about to speak up when the man who was seated in front of her stood and glared at the men with an almost literal fire in his eyes. "Drop to the ground and I won't empty these barrels in you." He spoke menacingly, surprising Lora slightly. The man, of course, did not listen, and Lora shook her head with a chuckle. Idiots. The man soon had a bloody hand, and then another bloody wound in his chest, directly below the heart. Lora looked back up at the man as he seated himself before her once more, returning to the food in front of him. "Richard Leuric. holder of Multhuhir the Ireful."

"My, my. Nice to meet you, Richard, Holder of Multhuhir. I am Loraleigh, Holder of Asmodea the Enchanter. Thank you for taking care of the man with a lack of skill." Lora's smile grew, despite the sounds coming from the dying man. Ah, Multhuhir. He's always fun to be around. Asmodea's voice sounded in Lora's head, causing the pale female to chuckle slightly. She finished eating the rest of the bread she had and drank some more water, glad that she was filling her stomach. "So not only are both you and I demon hosts, but we have three others in the general vicinity, it seems?" Lora asked before sipping her water once more, her violet gaze resting on Richard.

Addressed: @Darkiplier | Mentioned: @Darkiplier | Status: Chatting w/Richard | Mood: Amused/Grateful | Location: Salty Bat Inn | Inventory: Cloak, Outfit, Daggers Hidden on Thighs | Notes: THERE, I REPLIED

"Indeed it does." He answered her remark about the demons. "Ah, yes. Asmodea... I've heard of her before, I believe..." He paused for a moment, listening to Multhuhir. Sagen sie ihr, hallo von mir. Wir waren einmal gute freunde. He was speaking in Tiucese; the language of demons, which most men didn't understand. Holders of demons did, however, considering those demons inside them. "He says hello." He told Lora--or Asmodea, rather. "In Tiucese." He added with a shake from his head. He raised the tankard and drained it, slamming it on the table once again, then took a bite from the food plate before him. Surprisingly, he wasn't drunk.

"One of them is gone." He suddenly stated. Before Lora could respond, however, the sound of trumpets rose from the outside. Richard rose and made for the door almost absentmindedly when something heavy grabbed him and threw him against the wall. It was also quite smelly. You should've killed them when you had the chance. He could hear Multhuhir in his head. He threw his arm back, his elbow hitting his attacker hard in the stomach, causing him to drop Richard. It was the other man of the three, and he quickly recovered, grabbing his hammer from the floor and swinging it at Richard. He leapt forward and tackled the attacker's legs, using the weight of the swinging hammer against its wielder, and causing the enemy to fall to the ground, sending the hammer sailing in the air and through one window. The larger man grabbed him and hurled him into one table, causing it to fall, taking the chairs with it, onto Richard. The attacker rose and strode towards him, grabbing him and throwing him to one side of the tavern, causing him to land on the table he was just sitting at, breaking it in two. The attacker, now with his friend holding the axe right behind him, advanced towards him once again, but Richard had recovered, pulling out both his guns and firing several shots, ending their life.

He rose to his feet, panting, and replaced the guns. "So," He said in between the pants, turning to Lora. "Shall we see what's out there ?" Blood was pouring from his left arm, but he ignored it. Multhuhir. He thought. What now ? You could have thrown him away, but instead you choose to get thrown around like a doll yourself ? You bloody-- But he was interrupted by a loud call as the trumpets came to an end. Richard shuffled to the door and stood there, inside the door frame, waiting for Lora.

There were several guards surrounding the seven men with the trumpets. One large man, Malico Carvagan, sat on a large black Shire horse with blotches of white along the sides, dressed in the fanciest clothes one could think of. "The queen has ordered that the Western half of Naeput, past the river, be evacuated as soon as possible, as dragons have been sighted there. None shall try and venture there until they are slain." He then rolled the paper and placed it in his belt, slid off his horse, and walked over to the inn. He knew Richard well.

"If there is something you can do, then I beg you, do it as soon as you could." He told him in a low voice before getting back onto his horse and riding away towards the castle, the guards and trumpets behind him, right past the cloaked figure that couldn't escape due to the thick crowd, which Richard--or Multhuhir, rather--recognized as the other demon that had 'disappeared' for a brief moment earlier. Richard turned to Lora.

Loraleigh

Lora could feel Asmodea shift within her, pleased to be interacting with another host. Oh, he remembers me? Wonderful. Grüße, mein Freund. Haben behandelt Sie mit Ihrem Ärger Management-Themen, noch? Asmodea's laugh echoed through Lora's mind, causing her to snicker in amusement. "Asmodea responded with a greeting and questioned if Multhuhir has gotten over his anger-management problems." Lora grinned at Richard, watching the attractive male take a swig of his drink, which seemingly had no effect on him. Well...he sure can hold his liquor. Lora raised an eyebrow at the male and said nothing, letting her thoughts of the man wander. After a moment, the brunette spoke up about someone being gone. Before she could question him, he rose abruptly and moved towards the door, leaving the pale female in all her perplexity. However, his trip to the door was interrupted by the large burly men he had antagonized before. They got to him before Lora could shout across the inn, causing her to stand and try to approach in an effort to aid him.

At first the brawl was done with combative weapons, but when Richard was thrown back to the table and the two thugs began to approach, Lora's right hand reached for her thigh, pulling back her dress. However, a couple quiet shots sounded out from beside her, and the dark female looked down to see Richard on the ground with his firearms drawn. After he shot the two overgrown men, he stood with his arm bleeding profusely and spoke to her. "So. Shall we see what's out there?" He asked her as she looked at him with an incredulous expression on her face. "Richard! You're obv-" She began to scold him, but was interrupted by a bout of fanfare. Richard hobbled over to the door frame to see what was going on, ignoring Lora's attempt to speak. A man's voice sounded from beyond the door, announcing something important.

"The queen has ordered that the Western half of Naeput, past the river, be evacuated as soon as possible, as dragons have been sighted there. None shall try and venture there until they are slain." Lora raised her eyebrow and walked up to the door frame to see who spoke. It was Malico Carvagan, mounted on a large, bulky, horse. After the man's announcement, he approached the inn's entrance, where Richard and Lora stood. "If there is something you can do, then I beg you, do it as soon as you could." Lora raised an eyebrow at the male, just as she had done earlier at Richard. I'm assuming the two know one another. Lora thought to herself as her eyes swept the crowd, noting the cloaked figure that Richard must have been speaking about earlier. He turned to her after Carvagan left, possibly inviting her to the fun. "Of course, let's go take care of the dragon. First, however, you're going to be treated whether you want to or not." Lora spoke in an authoritative tone to the taller male before dragging him by his healthy arm towards the market, where she used some more of her seduction. She was able to convince a couple merchants to give her linen wraps and gauze for his wounds, but as she did so, another merchant may have been affected (*cough cough* @Abberakelaran *cough*). Either way, she was just determined to care for her new acquaintance.

Once she had the bandages and gauze, she brought him over to a less busy part of the bazaar, letting him lean against an adjacent wall while she peeled away the clothing/armor covering his wound. "Really, you should take better care of yourself. As a host, letting yourself get hit like this is absolutely ridiculous." She grumbled under her breath, now using the gauze to slow the bleeding and dress his wound. Her swift hands then grabbed the linen wraps and wrapped them around his injury, covering it to protect it for when he fights and prevent further bleeding. "I didn't know I was going to be accompanying such a clumsy host in a fight against a dragon. You better not do anything this bad during the fight." She muttered, unaware of the possible merchant coming up behind them. (*COUGH  COUGH* @Abberakelaran *COUGH*).

I don't feel like doing the where and mood thing right now so myeh....

GvjTP4hm.jpg

[SIZE= 72px]Azzeziel[/SIZE]

(Also technically lamp bearer dude)

As the woman walked away from a merchant, smoke billowed up behind the counter in his stall. Azzeziel formed, picking at her nails and looking irritated. She spoke up in a bored voice "As per daily orders I must inform you that your mind was just clouded." Qamis just stood there with a beatiffic smile on his face, ignoring her statement with glazed eyes. Azz muttered irritably, "Ah damnit. Why does he have to be so damned pathetic." Then she spoke up properly, again sounding bored and said, "As per daily order two I am clearing your mind of applied influences." She stood there for a moment, considering how to do it. Then she raised her hand and a blue spark formed on her fingertip. She put it to his ear and it zoomed inside. It would burn out the influence, without technically harming him in any way. Of course it would be incredibly painful, and there were better elements to use for it, but she was disinclined. He fell to his knees and gasped for breath, clearly trying to get enough air to scream. His glazed eyes cleared and a look of fury replaced them. He half-shouted as he stood up, "What do you think you are doing spirit! I command you, and you dare strike me? Do you forget what I can-" She cut him off and said in an irritated tone, "I do not forget. Your mind was just affected by what I believe was a fairly powerful demon. As per my daily orders I cleared your mind of the influence. If you wanted something else you should have been more specific as to how I should clear your mind." He sputtered for a moment, and then seemed to come to a decision. He wanted to punish someone and since the Djiin had not currently given him a reason, and thereby a way, he could not punish her. He spoke angrily, "Fine then. Follow the demons trail, and I shall take back the goods of my dear 'friends' here." A vicious smile crossed his face then and he said, "Protect me from their influence, and give me a way to see their demonic nature." Az rolled her eyes and stepped forward placing her palms on his eyes. A bright light flashed, and he recoiled, hissing with pain. A smirk crossed Az's face for a moment, there and gone in an instant. He steadied himself and then growled out, "Lead the way."

Az walked out into the street and closed her eyes for a second, centering herself. She raised her right hand and then reached with her mind, feeling the texture of the magic in the street. For her it was a tapestry of little artifacts, and mildly magical people. Then there was the trail of the woman from earlier, who after using her magic had left a wide thread of magic to follow. She set off following the thread, ignoring the grumbling of Qamis behind her. Shortly after they departed the trail faded, the resonance of the magic having been more actively used fading. There was still a little bit of the trace there but it was harder to follow, and occasionally got overwhelmed by other magics. She always managed to find the trail again though, and it was shortly after that she spotted her quarry up ahead. They got a bit closer, about twenty-five feet away when Qamis noticed them. He gasped, clearly not prepared to see a little representation of the spirits nature. He froze for a moment trembling with fear. Unfortunately for him he decided to be brave, Djiin being rather effective weapons. He squeaked out, "Attack them." Az sighed and shrugged before speaking, projecting her voice a bit., "As you say oh bearer, I must afterall obey the bearer of the lamp." That was about the limit of the hinting she could do, so she raised her right hand and tossed a lazy fireball vaguely in the womans direction. It was very hot, but slow moving and already half off to the side of the woman, on the other side from the man. She obeyed the bearer, but if they were unspecific she had a wide range of action. If she had been feeling particularly vindictive she could have done a lot with that particular order but she was disinclined since she could not harm her bearer anyway.

"Cut me some slack. I just woke up." He replied to her first statement as she tended to his wounds. "Multhuhir probably wouldn't talk to me; if there wasn't a big battle coming up, anyway." He added as an afterthought, indicating the dragon in the West, and hearing a distinct huff in his head. Djinn. He suddenly heard Multhuhir's voice. He looked up and saw a lady walking towards them, a most irritated expression on her face, followed by a rather grumpy merchant. She released a flame at the two hosts, but it was weak, and by the time it had reached them it was about the size of a small apple. Richard merely moved his head a few inches to the left. The flame hit the wall behind him, extinguishing with a soft hiss.

It was quite obvious that she wasn't very loyal to her bearer. The other one... A thief... He could hear Multhuhir saying, speaking of the one other host who had disappeared. Multhuhir probably knew due to the fact that he could see him in the distance stealing from the mad merchant's stall. Richard's eyes slid over to him, and he smirked. "Your goods are getting taken." He told him with delight in his voice, like it was a prank being made on the merchant, and seeing anger flare in his eyes and face as if Multhuhir was messing with his mind; which he wasn't. His hand naturally dropped to his axe and he pulled it out, but didn't aim. He held it casually, like it was a handkerchief or a piece of parchment, surprisingly ready to swing at any given moment, but currently twirling it in his hand.

He placed his hand on Lora's shoulder and pulled her back, walking past her and passing the Djinn, standing right before the merchant, towering several inches above him. "Now, listen here, dummkopf, I know what you're trying to do. I warn you now. Do not attempt to cross us. You'll regret your choices, even with the Djinn on your side. So turn around and go back to your stall, and return to what is left of your goods." He spoke in a low voice, almost a whisper, and perhaps Lora couldn't hear (or maybe she heard whispers; he didn't care either way) , which was quite menacing, and for a moment, a fire stronger than that of before burned in his eyes, which stared at the shorter man in disgust. He turned his back on the merchant.

"Shall we go ?" He asked her, indicating the West. "It'd take us about a day and a half or so, I'd say. We'd better get moving."

Dummkopf - Tiucese - German - ((Dimwit))

@Abberakelaran @Anaxileah

HALK

[SIZE= 14px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']"The queen has ordered that the Western half of Naeput, past the river, be evacuated as soon as possible, as dragons have been sighted there. None shall try and venture there until they are slain. If there is something you can do, then I beg you, do it as soon as you could."  Halk dropped what he was doing, startled. Malico Carvagan, a man of high orders, had just ridden by town crier style and brought the horrible news. Dragons. What he was doing happened to be enchanting a new warhammer he'd crafted in his small shop wedged snugly into a little nook in Naeput. A sigh of relief escaped his lips when its smooth metal surface missed his toes and foot, albeit by mere centimeters. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 14px][FONT= 'Times New Roman']Dragons? Here? Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. The big bad wolf began to growl, sniffing, itching, gnashing its teeth in anticipation of combat. Halk said no. Halk did not like the big bad wolf. Halk was a pacifist. "Ya can't spell pacifist without FIST, kiddo," The wolf warned, growling and itching for a chance to just dig its claws into something, anything that happened to be in the general viscinity. Halk rubbed his temples, shaking his head. He had been trying to pretend that the wolf didn't exist since he'd accidentially discovered it. The demon, the spirit of the wild, happened to lurk in the same viscinity that Halk's favorite silver vein was in the woods to the west of the city past the river. The wolf could have killed him, but he decided instead to hop along for the ride. Halk was not happy about that. He'd spent his entire life trying to stay out of conflict, away from war. He'd got around that, and discovered his passion for smithing and enchanting, handing weapons to those who valued peace and not war. He'd spent his entire life tiptoeing around weapons. And now, regrettably, he was one.[/FONT][/SIZE]

"C'mon, buddy! It's nothing! Just a little dragon! I'll beat it to death with it's own kneecap in ten minutes flat, you won't feel a thing. It'll be fun!" Halk still wasn't buying it. He didn't want to fight. He didn't want this thing egging him on. Hefting the hammer up onto his workbench, Halk wiped the quicksilver off of it, little precious droplets flying this way and that before freezing in midair and coming back to form a singular stream that funneled into one of the vials of the stuff loped around Halk's belt. The guard said to evacuate, and evacuate he intended to do.

The small, wiry man who still couldn't grow a full beard at age 24 stepped out onto the cobblestone streets, making his way to where the rest of the people had allready gone. But the wolf had other plans. "Heh heh heh, nice try kiddo." It chuckled, twisting one of Halk's legs in the other direction. Gritting his teeth, almost all alone on the street, Halk tapped at his leg, pulling it back the way he wanted to. Away from the fight. Towards safety. He got two steps before it happened again. "No." Halk said calmly. "Ah, yea sonny, we are going fight a dragon. He's by your favorite silver vein in the woods. That's where you get the stuff you use to make weapons all sparkly. And my previous home's there too. I ain't leavin' that behind because you're too chicken to swing a sword." "No." Halk continued talking to the wolf. To an outsider, it would look like he was having a conversation with himself and spazzing out, his insides being conflicted with the gentle nidging of the demon. "I can't. I know, and I don't care. You can't do this, you're going to get me killed! Stop! With me gone, so will anyone who believes in you! I swear, I will purge you as soon as I can. Yes it is, I'll find a way. Enough!"  With that last statement, Halk and his crazy, out of control legs barreled into a man holding an axe, along with a woman and some more dangerous looking characters. He tried to get back up, laying on his back, but his legs and arms were wiggling and felt like jelly. The closest he got to picking himself up was sitting half-indian style. 

The wolf liked these people. Ku-rith'ro sensed the power of the other demons inside them, and chuckled to himself. He let go of Halk's limbs and instead went to try to communicate. Panting, halk picked himself off the ground. "No. I told you, we're not fighting. There's people here, they'll think I'm crazy! At this point, Wolf Ku-rith'ro, Spirit of the Wild, switched into speaking. Halk's eyes turned purple and a wolfish grin spread across the kind face, looking very, very out of place. "Well lookie what we have here, some people who don't like dragons. What a coincidence, We don't like dragons either." Halk's eyes changed back to brown, and he sighed, shaking his head. "I... I'm sorry for bumping into you... The wolf... He, he-" Halk's eyes changed to solid purple again. "I wanna help." The purple-eyed Halk looked at each of the group individually, or it seemed to. His head tilted directly towards at least every individual once, the wide, trademark grin associated with wolves forever plastered on his face.

@Everyone in darkipliers viscinity

Azzeziel & Loreleigh

(Me and @Anaxileah did this together)

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Lora rolled her eyes at Richard's response, finishing up with the dressing of his wounds. However, shortly after she tied the final knot on the bandages, she sensed a presence other than the humans milling around and turned just as the attack was launched. The attack was not well executed and missed, but succeeded in getting her attention. Lora's eyes flashed gold for a moment as the demon inside her stirred angrily. Her blades were suddenly in her hands, but she made no move to attack as Richard approached the man and his djinn.[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 16px]Qamis had started to back off. He saw enough of the two's true nature to terrify him, but it was a terror he could understand and think rationally about. Fighting two powerful demons even with a Djiin as powerful as Azzeziel on his side was not a good idea. Unfortunately then another strange man bumped into him, and what he saw in this one terrified him beyond all rationality, the fear of humanity for the hunting wolf. He stumbled backwards and fell, pulling the lamp out as he did. He rubbed the side and quickly chanted, "Azzeziel, Oath-breaker, Wish-maker, Queen of a lost kingdom, Blessed and Cursed amongst the Djiin, I unleash thee upon my foes!"[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Lora took a defensive stance beside the other male present, her now golden eyes watching the males as they interacted. She did not need to fight, nor did she really feel like it, but she was prepared. The view she was gifted with next was truly astounding, but did not deter her will to defend herself and her new ally(ies?).[/COLOR]

[SIZE= 16px]Az froze for a moment, utterly still. Then she closed her eyes and a small smile played across her face. For a moment longer she was still, and then her eyes snapped open, taking on a pure orange color as flame coiled up her arms. It spread over her as her clothes faded into flame until she was entirely wreathed in fire. She raised her right hand and again called flame, but this time it burned white hot and floated above her right hand. She raised it to her face and blew on it, sending it towards the first male demon host at a decent clip.[/SIZE]

[COLOR= rgb(128, 0, 128)]Lora used this opportunity to blend in with the crowd, turning her passive seduction off for the moment so she could move stealthily. She hoped the others would keep the djinn distracted while she headed towards the keeper of the lamp.[/COLOR]

@Darkiplier@AlstromeriaThis was a group effort :)

"Well--" He started gladly at the new host's request, but was interrupted by the merchant's call. Richard had barely helped the newcomer up when the Djinn released a more powerful flame at him. He grabbed the other host and threw him and himself to one side, avoiding the attack. He replaced the axe in his belt and turned to the Djinn, getting to his feet. "You should not have done that." He warned her menacingly, as fire was now literally in his eyes. He seemed to be reddening, growing in size, hair appearing all over his body, horns growing on his head, muscles expanding all over his body, his face getting longer and more square; even his clothes were changing, his weapons melting into his body...

He was now towering over them all, standing eleven feet high, completely unrecognizable. A bull. He had let Multhuhir out. He let out a deafening bellow, sniffed angrily, letting out smoke from his nostrils. From his hands, he hurled two large spheres of powerful fire at the Djinn. It's time to fight fire with fire. But his fire wasn't as unwilling as the Djinn's first shot; it was quick and powerful. He turned and seized a cart close to him and hurled it at the merchant, scaring its owner away and out of the otherwise empty alley. "Ihr narren ! Sie wissen nicht, den zorn Multhuhir die Zornige ! Kauern vor mir, und knien, und ich werd vielleicht lassen sie leben, auch nur eine befugnisse der Djinn nicht meine eigenen vorstellungen !" Multhuhir's voice was deep, full of horror, but he was not bellowing, and it did not shake the earth below them or call among the now busy marketplace.

"Ihr narren ! Sie wissen nicht, den zorn Multhuhir die Zornige ! Kauern vor mir, und knien, und ich werd vielleicht lassen sie leben, auch nur eine befugnisse der Djinn nicht meine eigenen vorstellungen !" - Tiucese - German - (( You fools ! You do not know the wrath of Multhuhir the wrathful ! Cower before me, and kneel, and I shall, perhaps, let you live, for even a Djinn's powers do not match my own ! ))

@Anaxileah @Abberakelaran

HALK

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 14px]The enchanter was not pleased with the situation Ku-rith'ro had gotten him into. He was in the middle of a literal firefight with three other demons and a sparkly firespewing lady. He was, however, grateful that he had been caught and rolled away from the flames by one of the other people. Maybe they weren't so bad afterall, as he'd definitely be toast by now. He probably wasn't the most mobile at the moment, especially since he and the wolf had just fought him over whose was whose. But Halk was not pleased when the man who had just pushed him out of danger's skin started to stretch and shift. He became something with a body type and size that was all too familiar to Halk, this was somebody else who had a demon inside of him. And a lot better control of it too. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 14px]Halk felt bile rise in his throat, and he fought to keep it down. "Look what you've got us into!" Halk said, scrambling to his feet again, and while he was still shaky, he was glad that the big bad wolf wasn't fighing him here. "Hey, wasn't my fault you ran into these goofballs," The wolf grated, "I wanted to go off and fight a dragon." Still not happy with the position he was currently in, Halk sped for cover, which happened to be a short stone divider, uncorking a vial of quickilver as he went. Crouched behind his solid rocky shield, he twirled his hands in front of him, manipulating the silver around his wrists and up his back. The liquid shimmered with a light orange glow, then set itself into the deep blue fabric of his coat, dimming as it settled amoungst the others. He allready had fire deflecting, redirecting, and protection charms on his jacket, but the enchanter was not taking any chances. [/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 14px]"Aren't you going to get up? You can do this, you have magic, man! Halk Falister, the Enchanter, praised by Queen Malika herself for his skill! Go kick some ass, boyo!" Halk shook his head, remaining behind cover. "You're wrong," Halk said, running his hands through his hair, "I can't. That's not who I am."[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE= 72px]Azzeziel[/SIZE]

As the male demon hosts turned away from him Qamis scrambled to his feet. He was not a particularly bright man, but he knew enough to know what he had just unleashed upon the city. Now that the demons were no longer focused on him he needed to get clear of this place. He gripped the lamp tightly in both hands behind him, and started to back slowly away, hoping to avoid regaining the attention of either the Djiin or the Demons.

Azzeziel watched the flames roaring towards her and laughed. She could not control them, generated as they were from someone else's magic, but they were still flames, and they could no more harm her than rain could harm a lake. Her laughter began to grow deeper and darker, as she dropped more of her restraints. She grew and grew towering up to around thirty feet high, and her physical form began to drop away. She was a towering creature composed of flame, shadow, smoke, and behind it there was still a suggestion of her human form. It was as an image seen through fog, but it was there. She called out "You wish to attack a Djiin with fire? I am no true Djiin of flame, but I am close enough to take offense. If you wish to battle with flame, allow me to deny you the pleasure!" She flung her arms up on each side of her and reached into the magic around her. She could feel the heat in the air, as well as everything else. She gripped that heat, and she ripped it away. She called the heat from the very air around her and the temperature in the alley began to drop, and drop. It hit sixty degrees in moments and the flames she was half composed of began to grow hotter and hotter as she pulled in the heat around her. With the warmth she began to draw in moisture out of the air and a ball of water collected in the air in front of her. She drew a lance of water out of it and flash froze it, taking almost all heat energy out and then flinging it towards the Minotaur.

@Anaxileah@Alstromeria@Darkiplier Sorry its kind of short, but I wanted to avoid putting in too many events without allowing for reactions, since I felt like this was already pushing it a bit.

The Minotaur felt the temperature drop rapidly as the Djinn grew in size, then she suddenly thew what looked like a spear at him. He swiped at it with his hand, another fire summoned in it, smashing the weapon away and into the nearest building. He only laughed, almost lightheartedly even. "Heat and fire harm me as much as they harm you. But..." His voice trailed away as his eyes scanned the alley. Multhuhir then let out another laugh, deep, bellowing, and he reached past the Djinn, and seized the merchant, then he grew in size, larger and larger, until he finally reached the Djinn's height, even higher if one counts his horns. Thin plumes of smoke escaped his nostrils as he held up the merchant between both hands, so that only his head could be seen between the two intertwined index fingers and the two thumbs, and his legs dangling below.

He raised his hands to show the Djinn her trapped master. "But I can harm him. He was a fool to battle with Multhuhir the Ireful, and the choice is his..." He glanced briefly at the merchant, and his eyes caught a brief golden gleam. "He can give up his lamp.... Or he gets killed as a bug. There is nothing you can do, for it will be too late. He is to drop his lamp onto the ground below, or, well..." And a bullish smirk seemed to crawl onto Multhuhir's face somehow. "And be quick in your choice. I have a dragon I am yet to slay." He added almost impatiently. "And don't try squirming away."

@Abberakelaran

OhUFkX7m.jpg

[SIZE= 48px]Azzeziel[/SIZE]

Qamis shook with terror as the giant bull demon picked him up, but managed to keep a tight grip on the lamp. As long as he held it Az could not harm him directly although the fact that he was now between her and the demon terrified him. When the demon spoke he realized he was stuck between a rock and a hard place. He hesitated for a moment and then came to a decision. He was sure the demon would kill him, and without the protection of being the bearer Azzeziel would kill him as well. However if he tossed it aside there was a chance the demon or its compatriots could stop Azzeziel. Calmer now he had enough morality left, barely, to be concerned about the potential cataclysm he had just unleashed on the city. So he threw the lamp aside.

Az heard the demon speak and seemed to halt for a moment. When Qamis tossed it aside. she started making strange noises and decreasing in size as a billow of smoke surrounded her form. Then she stepped clear of the smoke in her usual human form and the sound became clear as laughter, light and airy. She called out, "You really do not quite understand how this works. He unleashed me with no bounds but to destroy his enemies. I do not care if you torture him to death, and am under no obligation to do anything but avoid killing him myself. In fact it might amuse me. He was always too weak to put me back even when he held the lamp and now that he doesn't I am free. I get to burn this city to the ground and raze the ashes until the sun rises to dispel me. Now let me be the first to welcome you to my domain whilst I bury my lamp in rubble and ash for another few centuries!" She stomped her right foot on the ground in front of her and then gripped the air with her right hand. She made an over arm motion as if moving against a great weight and the ground made a grinding rumble. For a moment the earth lay still and then a massive pillar of stone and dirt shot up over her shoulder aimed at at the demon, but centered on the man.

@Darkiplier@Anaxileah@Alstromeria This took me far far too long to get to. I apologize for that, I have had limited time to properly write for the better part of the last week.

HALK

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 14px]Halk shuddered behind his rocky outcropping. He did not like the noises coming from the others. That, and he'd just heard the djinn threaten to burn everyone and everything, plus the city to the ground. Halk would be safe, his magic coat had protected him time and time again, and the layered enchanments on his garment showed no sign of failing. Nor would they for the next hundred years or so, even under strenuous use. But this was not the point. This wasn't what was going through his head.[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman'][SIZE= 14px]What was however, was that there were people he knew here. He was a very influential person, given his status as a blacksmith (a damn good one) and an enchanter (an even better one). People around the town respected him, and looked to him for knowledge. They even elected him into a position for the court once, but Halk declined. He'd met Queen Malika, who offered him a place in her castle as the chief blacksmith for her army, but again, Halk had turned down her offer. And what sucked was that halk was a pacifist. Even as this powerful being threatened his very way of life, that would be destroyed by the dragon shortly anyways. Halk felt for the first time at this moment, the compulsion to fight. To defend. To protect.[/FONT][/SIZE] 

"I see your lil' noggin workin, boyo. I see what you're thinkin'." [FONT= 'Times New Roman']Ku-rith'ro grumbled cunningly from within Halk. Shaking his head, the enchanter knew what the wolf would want. "You're not getting out," He said, bracing himself mentally for anything he might try. "No no no, I don't want out. It'd be difficult, you'd fight me and get us killed." Halk remained silent, waiting for the wolf to get to his point. "Well. Here's the thing, bud. You aren't a coward. I can see that. You just don't like hurting things. Yea?" Halk nodded, once again. He was a pacifist. "I know you can survive. That's why I chose you. BUT. Just because you're fighting doesn't mean you're going to hurt someone, right? All these people, all your shit, your home, that'll be gone if you don't stand up. Standing up is a whole hellofalot better than standing by." [/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']As much as Halk hated to admit it, the wolf did have a point. He was going to, with either the help of the other two, or resistance thereof, save his town. His muscles tensed, preparing to act, but the wolf stopped him: "Waiiiiiiiiit a minute wait a minute. You sure you wanna go through with this?" The wolf asked. Halk hesitated. [COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]"Yes," [/COLOR]Halk replied, a bit more difinitively and boldly than he had intended. The wolf, apparently, was expecting him to run away like a bitch. "Oo. Well that's... Wow. Okay, at least let me talk, man. It'll look cool." Halk nodded, and gave the demon consent to use his vocal chords, tounge, and mouth. [/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']When he stood, a giant blast of stone and dirt flew towards the man that was bullish-looking and his captive. Using his powers of quicksilver manipulation, Halk uncorked a bottle of the silvery substance, thin tendrils winding their way past his jacket and surrounding his hand. Coiling strands of quicksilver, the collected material formed a whip in Halk's grasp. With a flick of his wrist, Halk sent the whip towards the Djinn while her focus was elsewhere, the quicksilver coiling around her dominant forearm, pulling it tight to restrict movement. [/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']The trademark purple eyes flashed, and Ku-rith'ro's voice left Halk's mouth as a deep, snide, grating remark, the voice of an untamed beast with an attitude on par with clint eastwood. [/FONT]"Watch yourself, kiddo," [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The wolf said, baring Halk's teeth in a wolfish grin, looking extremely out of character on the kind face, [/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman'][/FONT]"A rule of the wild; if you mess with the beasts, you're gonna get yourself mauled."

Magnus was just about to disappear into the ground after robbing the empty stall when a man came running out of an alley, muttering about two demons like a madman. Go. He could hear the voice of Mwepesi inside him. He turned away from the alley, about to escape into the crowd, when the cat spoke. The other way. Reluctantly, Magnus Gorlock turned and shot into the alley, moving swiftly and silently. He hid behind the remains of a fallen carriage, and through the cracks saw a demon and what seemed like a Djinn. The demon seemed to be holding a man, probably the merchant whose stall Magnus just robbed. Then something fell. Golden. Glimmering. It rolled near the carriage where he lay crouched and hidden from sight. The Djinn spoke in a clear voice as she appeared in another form, seeming almost human. A great pillar rose, shooting at the demon, and a silver whip appeared, lashing at the Djinn. Magnus took his chance, and reached for the lamp, but missed it and instead sent it rolling to the new host's feet. He could hear the cat ordering him something inside his head, and words escaped his mouth, albeit not his own, but rather Mwepesi's, soft, yet harsh, and quite commanding as well. "Nimm es!" He yelled at the other host, before throwing his hand in his cloak and pulling out a knife, and throwing it with extreme delicacy towards the Djinn, before diving behind the cart once again.

===

Multhuhir watched as the Djinn shrunk in size, and spoke, her voice filling the air. It was quite menacing, he had to admit. It was a mistake. Before he could react, a pillar of earth shot towards him, aimed at the merchant. Multhuhir tossed the merchant away, over a stone divider, behind which the other host seemed to reside. He reached for one of his great axes, but the pillar hit him squarely in the chest, send him to the ground, just as a silver whip lashed out at the Djinn, and the host from before was the one wielding it. Then another host appeared, and the lamp was rolling the one with the whip's feet. He spoke in Tiucese, and sent a knife towards the Djinn.

Multhuhir recovered, getting to his feet, and once he was balanced once more, he started towards the Djinn, shrinking until he was ten feet high, and grabbed a heavy, double-ended axe, holding it with both hands.

"Nimm es" - Tiucese - German - "Take it"

@Abberakelaran @Alstromeria

Loraleigh

The people in the market paid no mind to the girl with the flowing raven black hair and the moonlight pale skin as she slipped past them all, her passive ability turned off for the time being. She was an ordinary citizen of Naeput, browsing the market as she made her way through the rickety stalls of the merchants to come at the scene from behind. People kept trying to sell her something, and one person even dared to grab at her to try and get her attention, which resulted in a little demonic flair towards the grimy human, successfully terrifying him and putting him in his place. With a huff, Lora continued from where she was and soon reached the back of the fight between the Djinn and her new friend, who appeared to be accompanied by a few others. I hope they're friendlies, she thought to herself before focusing once more on the merchant ahead of her. She lifted her skirt and grabbed the two daggers from her thighs and held them offensively, the blades glimmering in her hands as she came closer to the fight, undetected. The merchant who had previously held the lamp was backing into the crowd, right in her line of sight, allowing her to cut him with both blades, paralyzing him immediately.

"Shh, shh shh. It's okay. You're probably going to Hell anyway, and me killing you wouldn't have changed that. Bye bye~!" Lora spoke softly to the merchant with a sly grin, who now looked up at her in fear as she sliced his throat quickly and quietly, trying to keep the mess small and contained. She used some of his cloth shirt to cover the wound and prevent an arterial blood spray all over the place, then stepped over the body and noticed the lamp sitting not too far from her. Since the man had apparently thrown it away and released the Djinn, it was possible that she would not notice his death and Lora could grab the lamp oh so carefully - once she had done so, Lora rubbed the lamp lightly with a tender gaze, feeling sympathy for the Djinn that had lived in the lamp for so long. I will keep this...but I will not imprison a fellow maiden in such a chamber of confinement and solidarity.

"Djinn...stand down."

Addressed: @GlassHeartCass | Mentioned: @GlassHeartCass @Alstromeria @Darkiplier | Status: Killing the merchant -> Commanding Azezziel | Mood: Curious/Sympathetic | Location: Naeput Bazaar | Inventory: Her outfit, daggers, and charming good looks ;D  | Notes: I'm sorry this is so short ;-; 

OhUFkX7m.jpg

[SIZE= 48px]Azzeziel[/SIZE]

Azz watched the bull demon stumble back, and paused for a moment, considering whether to keep fighting on this level. She started to change her attack, reaching into the earth around her, deciding to a create a different sort of cataclysm. She reached inwards and began to call out a firestorm, Preparing to level the surrounding area. Albeit Multhuir would likely be fine, but thats what follow-through was for. As she gathered death and destruction she felt her usual combination of studied apathy arrayed against burning rage. She noted with no real distinction a dagger impacting into her body as well as a quicksilver whip wrapping around her forearm, but neither were particularly significant. This body was little more than smoke, meaningless to her being. It marked her presence in the world and did little else. She was on the edge of unleashing the power she had gathered when she felt the severed line to the bearer of the lamp be grabbed up by a new being.

She evaluated the connection and felt a sharp rage. The being on the other end, unlike her prior bearer, had Power, and beyond that even now after all this accursed length of time, Azz was not entirely free of the demons domain. [SIZE= 16px] For a moment she considered going along with the inevitable, but discarded that swiftly. She pushed back, but even as she began she heard the first command, "Stand down Djinn". Suddenly the binding snapped tight, all space for resistance vanished[/SIZE]. She Screamed then, a sound of truly awful fury, loud beyond mortal lungs, as well as easy mortal listening.. An explosion of pure magical force ripped outwards, with no form in the slightest. It was utterly pure, highly potent, magic, seeking shape or place. It would seek to fill any suitable vessel, but the sheer quantity of power would make it difficult for anything to absorb. Azz felt her very self drain back into the lamp, and her painful scream faded with her as she vanished.

This would be a side consquence of leeways in command. She could no longer really get by her own honor with unleashing the destruction, nor shaking off the command, but she can interpret the command to mean returning to the lamp and leaving behind a great deal of pure magical force.

@Anaxileah@Darkiplier@Alstromeria

HALK

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']The wolf still had control of Halk's eyes and vocal chords, and it blinked its purple gaze rapidly. Halk's whip flopped to the ground after the Djinn fell back into the lamp, its smoky, whispy self simply dissapating into the tiny enclosed space. Ku-rith'ro made a disgruntled noise in the back of Halk's throat. "Well. Anticlimactic. Ain't that a bitch." Halk flicked the whip and it liquidized again, the little beady droplets flying back into one of the vials on his belt with a sucking sound. Realizing that he should probably have enchanted the substance with some sort of magical restraining capabilities before tossing it out there to restrain an individual mainly composed of magic, Halk made a mental note to deem the vial his comba... no. Not the combat vial, combat implied fighting. The 'multipurpose vial', that sounded better. Anyways, the liquid inside would have to be enchanted, layers upon layers of magic, just like his coat. However, he'd have to find out exactly HOW the bloody hell to enchant one object multiple different times...[/FONT]

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']His musing was interrupted by the wolf's snarky remarks to the others. "Geeze, just couldn't have a bit of fun, could ya? The moment shit begins to get interestin, all the action just dissapears! Quite literally in this case." Halk was aware that Ku-rith'ro had been talking for quite some time, and had the capability (and also lacked the common sense) to manage to offend one of the other demon carriers. "I mean, get a load of shithead over here," [/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The wolf leered, gesturing as well as he could with just his chin and eyes to the bull demon,[/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman'] "With those two goofy cornucopias stickin' outta his head. I wanna see if he has the brain capacity ta-" The low graty voice that was much too large to belong to Halk cut out with a stifle and a wheeze. Halk gripped at his face, attempting to regain control. [/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]A[/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman']fter a bit, he did, and managed to stand up straight to look at the others, blushing profusely. "...Sorry..." [/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]He said softly, hoping none of them would start another fight.[/COLOR]

Multhuhir stood transfixed for a brief moment as the Djinn disappeared into the lamp which was now held in Loraleigh's hands, leaving behind an abundance of powerful magic that had to be siphoned off into a stable and powerful object. As his eyes scanned the area for such a vessel, a taunting, leering voice came from behind him, and he turned to see the Host that had wielded the silver whip a moment before. His taunts were cut short by his host, however. The Minotaur surveyed him for a moment, feeling a fire burning in his chest, internal conflict visible upon his bovine face.

"Do I bring out the whip? Haven't  used it since---"

"No."

"Roast 'im?"

"No."

"Bl--"

"Take a rest, Multhuhir."

"Damn. Fine, then."

Multhuhir gave a grunt before shrinking in size, and where he had stood a moment before now stood young and handsome Richard. He walked past Halk, clapping him on the shoulder, and stood before a slightly bloody Loraleigh an[SIZE= 1.3rem]d glared at the lifeless body of the merchant, before turning his attention to the lamp, then to Halk. "We make for the West. Comin' with us?" He asked him serenely, resting his own hand upon Lora's shoulder.[/SIZE]

Excuse how lame and shortness of this post.

Anything in italics is inside his head.

HALK

[FONT= 'Times New Roman']Halk stood stunned, stumbling a bit as the bullman who was now not the bullman clapped him heartily on the shoulder. A few select runes glowed purple where he touched them, absorbing the kinetic energy of the impact to save for later. Clever little things, the runes on Halk's coat. The coat basically had a mind of its own now, Halk wouldn't be suprised if he accidentally made it sentient. It was rediculous of course, news of a sentient magical item hadn't been heard in centuries[/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)].[/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman'] [/FONT]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 100, 0)]"We make for the West. Comin' with us?" [/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman']The bullman asked. Again, Halk stood still, befuddled. That was where the dragon was. They were off [/FONT][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]t[/COLOR][FONT= 'Times New Roman']o fight the dragon. Ku-rith'ro had no problem jumping right in again. "Aww HELL yea we is, gonna beat tha livin' shit out a dra-" [/FONT][FONT= 'Times New Roman']The wolf's voice cut out once again with a hacking cough. Halk wasn't going to try to conceal that he was conversing with his demon in front of these guys, they were probably as messed up, if not more, than he was.  [/FONT]

[COLOR= rgb(0, 0, 205)]"Ku-rith'ro, no. It's a dragon. It's going to scorch us." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Didn't ya just get done thinkin' that your fancy coat'l keep ya safe? You'll be fine, cupcake." [/COLOR]"It doesn't matter, it's a goddamned dragon. It can kill us with more than just it's breath." [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Yea yea, it's a dragon and I'm the Spirit of the Wild. If ya can't deal with it, I will." [/COLOR]"You aren't getting out." [COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Well fine then, but do ya think that these knuckle heads are gonna be fine themselves? They outta run tha other way too. An they ain't bitchin' out like you always are." [/COLOR]

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Halk was obviously flustered by the last comment Ku-rith'ro made and sighed exhasperatedly. [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Even if they are knuckle heads, and even if they are goin' off to die, donchya think the dumbasses could use some help? Ain't nobody got skills like you do, with some enchantments, they might actually stand a chance." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)] This was the statement that set Halk's moral compass turning towards going with the group, but the last statement truly sealed the deal; [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(0, 128, 128)]"Ya don't even have ta lift a finger against the thing, even if it is to defend your home. No fightin' on your part is required. Ya pansy." [/COLOR][COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]Halk wiped his face, then threw up his hands. [/COLOR]

"Screw it," [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]the enchanter said, [/COLOR]"My name is Halk. I enchant things. Let's roll." [COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]The wolf let out a triumphant whoop from within him, and with that, Halk Falister the Enchanter and Ku-rith'ro the Demon joined the merry band.[/COLOR]

Loraleigh

After the brunette had uttered those three words, the female djinn stopped in her tracks and immediately returned to the lamp held in Lora's hands, causing her to frown in dismay. That is not the result I intended, but for now...it will have to be so. Once we are outside the city's walls, I will free her, and we will have a talk about her actions. Lora thought to herself with the small frown still upon her face, at least until Richard clamped his hand down on her shoulder, no longer in his bold, thrillingly humongous, Minotaur form. His young and handsome face was a couple feet from hers, and since his attention was elsewhere, she was able to analyze his features for more than just his alluring appearance. Beneath the hairline and waves of smooth, chocolate-y brown hair, was a burn mark, near his right ear. She raised a delicate, ebony eyebrow at him and said nothing, but noted the expression of anger he had when he looked at the merchant, which soon disappeared as he addressed the newest member to their small group, which would create four, should he accept.

"We make for the West. Comin' with us?" Richard had spoken to the other man as he himself approached Lora, his gaze on the man later identified as Halk. The male dressed in a robe that glowed similarly to her daggers had an altercation with himself before answering, and had she been an ordinary person, she'd have found his behavior to be quite peculiar, but since she has had similar arguments, she only grinned in amusement. Finally, he spoke as himself in a partially frustrated tone. "Screw it. My name is Halk. I enchant things. Let's roll." After he finished, Lora flashed a brilliant smile at the man. "Nice to meet you, Halk. I am Loraleigh and this is Richard. Now that we've done most of the proper introductions for now, I'd say we get a move on before the people around us consider allowing the guards to intervene with our current little quest. Let's get out of Naeput, shall we?" Lora moved Richard's hand from her shoulder and pulled on it, the lamp gripped tightly in her hand as she began walking briskly in the direction of the dragon attacks in the West, towards the edge of Naeput. The people around them had shrieked in horror at the murder she committed, had been staring at their interactions with one another, and had called to the guards for help. Even though they had asked for help from Richard and Lora, they did not authorize an attack in the city, nor a murder. They needed to leave.

Addressed: @Alstromeria @Darkiplier | Mentioned: @GlassHeartCass and the others | Status: Analyzing Richard -> Rushing | Mood: Curious/Hurried | Location: Naeput Bazaar -> Heading to the edge of Naeput | Inventory: Her outfit, daggers, and charming good looks  ;D  | Notes: I'm sorry this also very short o-o Bleh 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back