• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โคท โ€  ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ช๐ฎ๐ž ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž

sick organs

bored out of my goddamn mind
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

1C9ED4C7-76BD-410F-8B6C-D45ADD330CC9.png
๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐š๐

okay we are gonna keep this short & to the point. cool? cool! alright let's mcfucking go.
โคท โ€  the name is dominick or dom, just pick one okay? i'm a he/they trans dude.
twenty- eight years old and will only rp with anyone over 18. don't argue with that.
discord or google docs is where i write, quality over quantity for me.
you will play more than one gender cause i said so and i also do that. so yeah.
i write in lowercases most of the time cause i'm lazy but i will do proper spelling and grammar if needed okay? i don't do script or txt speak roleplays.
ooc will happen too, i like to make friends and would like to be your friend.
also, you might need to convince me if you wanna do mxf
mostly cause im a trans dude who is sick of seeing cishet
straight romance. lmao
ANYWAYS here's the list of what i would love to do tbh.

YOUR BOYFRIEND GAME -- will write YNsona, Peter or anyone. i want you to write peter for me, we can do any au or canon.

FINAL FANTASY XIV -- i just want zenos yae galvus x my warrior of light
please at least have finished shadowbringers or endwalker.
UNDERTALE/DELTARUNE โ€” please i want someone to write spamton for my oc, i will write anyone for you

FNAF SECURITY BREACH โ€” i dunno man the sun and moon dudes got me by my neck tbh
and i wanna do something with them. never played or watched FNAF until recently so bear with me.

SQUID GAME โ€” okay look i just want the chairman because iโ€™m in love with him, so we can write something with that & i will write anyone for you.

DM me @ dominick#3615 if interested.

Last edited:
As a heads up the text is super hard to read in light mode.(also not sure if the smudgy text was intentional but it gets kinda smudgy halfway through).

As a heads up the text is super hard to read in light mode.(also not sure if the smudgy text was intentional but it gets kinda smudgy halfway through).
smudgy text was intentional but iโ€™ll change it around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back