• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern GRIT saloon

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Axeykins Axeykins Who is supposed to reply next? Its still only a bar brawl so enrico might ask them to stop but my character would only step in if its about to escalate, axeykins character can probably react better by recognizing Connor. I would prefer if my character would be introduced by one of you ending your post with the sudden appearance of throwing knives , then I could make an entrance like turning around and tada the piano player no one paid attention to is actually a badass.

Here's the scenario I got playing in my head then.

Connor: *punching happily*
Famine: "Connor?"
Connor: "Famine?"
Piano man: "Knoife!" *he shouts as he throws the knife.*

Over simplified and kind of humorous, but that's the gist of it.

Okay, i'll get real here. I didn't plan to post until the RP is running out of push to go on. Stupid? Yes. But i want the RP to keep going.

Okay, i'll get real here. I didn't plan to post until the RP is running out of push to go on. Stupid? Yes. But i want the RP to keep going.
I get that. I can see what you're doing with that haha.
At the moment we just need some push from all to get it moving forward more. Give it a kick start into some action

Hmmm...should we have some bounty hunters roll into the town eventually? Or perhaps just have someone or something stir up drama?

Hmm seems like people are in 2 different saloons. How far die the horse run? I take you with me on my horse to get yours then bandit or animal attack?outside town?

Okay, this is where my job sparks in. Mind giving me a sit rep on what happened by far? I kinda lost track.

Ah no!! the vid isn't available in me country. T-T

So far it's just been bandits slaughtered out in the wastes, a bit of a tussle in the Saloon which ended in Connor and Jonsi recognizing each other and Connor getting a knife in the hand courtesy of Morgan the piano man. Connor has ridden of, shooting the tying post for horses as he did so as a quick way to get his horse and is now interacting with your character
Meanwhile Jonsi went of running for his horse and Morgan has come along to offer assistance in catching it.
And Tyr, Bailey and Mathew are on their way to the Saloon currently.

Does your country hate Trigun music or something!?

Hmm. Might take me a while to figure out how to boost it.

Well Beo did interact directly with your character at the moment too. haha. if they helps.

and it seems it's Victor Entertainment Inc. that is the one that hates my country. only reason it's not available. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back