• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grishaverse RP player search

EasyWright

Cracked Shell
(If you'd prefer to do a one on one rp, i'm open to that as well.)
Story (in a gist)
I've probably posted a couple of similar threads before, but I felt that they got kind of messy and I didn't want to just bump the same thing over and over again.

It's a rainy afternoon in Ketterdam, and you (the group) are standing outside of a bar, just as the note told you to do. The others around you (still the group) are people you've never met before, or if you have, it wasn't a very thorough meeting, so you're suspicious of all of them.
The note you'd received promised a pretty hefty reward for assisting in this job, and you're not going to just let something like that just pass over your heads...

Above is the setting for the beginning of the rp, and if you have questions, please feel free to ask them. I'd like for my players to be as informed as possible without spoiling the story. If you couldn't already tell, this is going to be kind of Six of Crows-y.

Sorry if I end up spoiling something for you; I've read most of Leigh's books.

Character requirements
Who you decide to play, I don't really care about, as long as you don't pick someone completely out of place or dead. If you're going to pick someone canon, please run them by me first. There's only a slim chance that I deny your choice.
Original characters are very welcome; I believe that it allows the players to get more involved with the story because they're involving one of their creations.
A basic ref is appreciated. Name, age, (if they're a grisha) what powers, and anything else you believe is necessary. I don't need a 500 word background of your character and their likes and dislikes, but I won't stop you from sending them in. Feel free to respond to this here in the thread, but if for some reason you're uncomfortable with that, I'll be sure to check my pms.

Last edited:
I almost forgot to give a brief bio of my character.

Cole Halber
Male
He's a pale-skinned boy of about 5'10 with jet black hair just long enough to cover his ears and deep blue eyes.
The Halber family is well known for its production of weapons and the wealth that they've acquired selling them. Cole is tired of seeing how the noblemen in his family and outside of it live, and he wants to start an uprising while maintaining his stature. To do this, however, he needs help from some thugs and he needs to disguise himself. Plenty of barrel gangs would love to get their hands on a full-blooded Halber kid instead of having to settle for cousins and bastards for ransom.

Last edited:
Ugh but I don't trust Netflix to get a lot right; I'll probably just stick to the books. Since you're really the only one that's actually shown any interest, would you want to just settle on 1 on 1 for the time being, Ayama Ayama ?

Ugh but I don't trust Netflix to get a lot right; I'll probably just stick to the books. Since you're really the only one that's actually shown any interest, would you want to just settle on 1 on 1 for the time being, Ayama Ayama ?
Sorry- I only do group RPs.
Hopefully if you wait a while knowledge and interest will grow :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back