• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grishaverse RP player search

i'm kinda new to the grishaverse; finished the original trilogy and read the "six of crows" duology in the span of 2 weeks.
nevertheless, i'll give it a go if you'll have me. c:

i'm kinda new to the grishaverse; finished the original trilogy and read the "six of crows" duology in the span of 2 weeks.
nevertheless, i'll give it a go if you'll have me. c:
That's about where I was in the series when I came up with this idea in the first place, so you should do just fine with what you know currently. I'll do my best not to spoil anything for you.

So, I finished the original trilogy last night. Will probably finish Six of Crows tomorrow. Will this be taking place after Alina's whole story arch?

So, I finished the original trilogy last night. Will probably finish Six of Crows tomorrow. Will this be taking place after Alina's whole story arch?
Yes, and it'll be in some fuzzy area around Six. I recommend that you read Six and Crooked before joining in because of the information it'll give you on Ketterdam. I don't believe that there'll be any really strong references to them, but i wouldn't want you to be too confused. It's not a requirement, of course.

So, having finished, Six of Crows is literally just Peaky Blinders in fantasy-Amsterdam.

My bounty hunter idea would likely be a good enough fit.

i gotta say, "crooked kingdom" was pretty rough. at the same time, i really enjoyed wylan and jesper's story arcs. definitely better than the original trilogy in my (not-so-humble) opinion. alina and mal came off as very trope-y. (and i didn't really care for their romance either). i've also started "king of scars," so fingers crossed i'll be able to get caught up with the entire grishaverse soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back