• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Talathel

Wildlife Conservationist in the Making
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Sooo - I am still coming up with a plot but in honor of the Grishaverse series all around (Shadow and Bone to the newer books) and the new Netflix show Shadow & Bone - I was wondering who all would be interested in an rp with the grishaverse.
Characters playable would include:

The Darkling
Grisha of any type (seriously - I want to see how creative , yet practical we can get)
Queen
King
Trackers
Cartographers
Soldiers
Princes or Princesses
War Generals
Kaz
Inej
Jesper
Alina

Honestly, I am fine with allowing any OC and any canon character to be played.

Sooo who is ready to enter the fold and encounter mysterious yet dangerous expeditions and learn the truth behind the Darkling himself/herself?

Not sure if you're still planning to run this, but I would love to participate if you decide to.

I'm new to the universe this all takes place in, but I've been watching Shadow and Bone and I love the world that they've created.

Heck yes I plan to still do this - I even have been open to have fanmade Grisha as long as fanmade grisha are explained and as long as the grisha powers have weaknesses lol.

Current plot ideas:

1. Some new gang is causing trouble (new Dregs group or new gang altogether) and trying to recruit Grisha to their side and away from the General/Darkling currently in charge of Little Palace. This would include events such as a winter Fete and thus the ability to have the gang show up to cause trouble and also try to take some Grisha with them from the fete itself. This allows more chances for everyone to get some interactions in during this plot. This new gang is very against the second army and has a deep-rooted distrust of Little Palace Darkling and second army in general. So the overarching plot is a war between humans vs Grisha and mainly it is First Army vs. Second Army or in my case - Gang vs Grisha XD

Current plot ideas:

1. Some new gang is causing trouble (new Dregs group or new gang altogether) and trying to recruit Grisha to their side and away from the General/Darkling currently in charge of Little Palace. This would include events such as a winter Fete and thus the ability to have the gang show up to cause trouble and also try to take some Grisha with them from the fete itself. This allows more chances for everyone to get some interactions in during this plot. This new gang is very against the second army and has a deep-rooted distrust of Little Palace Darkling and second army in general. So the overarching plot is a war between humans vs Grisha and mainly it is First Army vs. Second Army or in my case - Gang vs Grisha XD
I do like that plot a great deal! I was waiting for this in the show lol

I was team Alina til she moved to the Little Palace lol. Trying not to post any spoilers.

I'm a big Mal fan. His loyalty and bravery are a lot of time underrated traits in people. Plus he's cute haha

I know it's been a while since this was posted, but its a really good plot idea and I'd be so so interested if anyone still wanted to rp anything in the grishaverse!

Hi all! So I am sorry for the delay , I still plan to go through with this idea and this will have a link up regarding lore hopefully tonight! I haven’t forgotten and hope to have some fun

And I w wanted to celebrate season 2 dropping hahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back