• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Grinding Gears-OOC

Hey, I just found this and I love mecha stuff. where do I find more info and sign up, if you'd allow me?

Currently traveling with family until Tuesday. Will try to reply, but it's kind of hard.

Fuzz Fuzz Hey!

So I want to join but I have an idea for a character that I wanted to ask you about. Instead of something technological, I was wondering if I could make a character more "natural". Basically I'm asking if it would be all right for me to make a character that could turn into a monster of some sort. He won't be apart of the main group. He could either end up being against them or joining them, or he could just stay neutral. It's okay if it's not okay with you.

Fuzz Fuzz Hey!

So I want to join but I have an idea for a character that I wanted to ask you about. Instead of something technological, I was wondering if I could make a character more "natural". Basically I'm asking if it would be all right for me to make a character that could turn into a monster of some sort. He won't be apart of the main group. He could either end up being against them or joining them, or he could just stay neutral. It's okay if it's not okay with you.
So your asking if you could shift from human, to monster, at will? Well, I'm a bit hesitant, due to the reason of, I'm not sure how the others will react, but I haven't fully made the lore, and this isn't earth. This was meant to be a full mech RP, and I don't want to upset the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back