• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Grim's Harry Potter Partner Search

g r i m

starchild
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Grim's Partner Search

Thanks for checking out my partner search, hopefully, you'll find something you like! Make sure you read what I'm looking for to ensure we are a good match, but feel free to jump around as this is rather long.
About Me
The names Grim or Juju, it’s a pleasure to meet you! I’m a twenty-one-year-old female with way too much time on my hands. I’ve been RPing for about eight(ish) years, though I honestly don’t remember when I first started. I’ve used many different sites but mostly stick to discord and a few forum sites nowadays.

So a few things to expect out of me that aren’t exactly writing-related but pertain to me as an RP partner. I love to make graphics and playlists to go along with RP and our characters, it’s just something that I find fun. I also rather enjoy out-of-character chatter, anything from just general chatting to gushing about our characters. I feel like the RP always lasts longer when there is communication, so at least decent chitchat and the ability to communicate when something is wrong is a must!

My Specs

➔ Multipara (Quality over quantity)
➔ Third-person, past tense only.
➔ Can write male, female, and non-binary characters.
➔ LGBTQ+ Friendly, give me all the pairings!
➔ I can reply every day, but I can do weekly or monthly replies as well if that’s your cup of tea.
➔ Ghost friendly. That being said If life gets in the way, it's cool we can put the RP on the back burner. I won't drop you over something like that, you just have to let me know!.
➔ I can write multiple characters and prefer to have a cast of characters (different from doubling).
➔ Okay with doubling. If we are to double it would have to be a separate storyline/RP.
➔ I prefer to RP in an organized discord server or a organized thread/PMs.
Looking For
I'm really not picky when it comes to partners, as long as you put detail in your post and voice when something isn't working, we should be fine. I do not have a posting requirement, but if you are someone that takes a while to respond, just give me a heads up so I know you didn't ghost! If it's been a while I may give a little 'boop' to see if you are still there. If I do not hear back after a month I will remove/delete our RP. That being said, just contact me and we can try to get it going again.

Requirements

➔ You must be eighteen plus in order to RP with me.
➔ At least two good quality paragraph, per post.
➔ OOC Friendly!
➔ Willing to plot stuff out with me.
➔ Someone that talks to me when something isn't working in the RP.

Canon x Canon
Pairings

= Romantic Ship | ☆ = Platonic Ship
Bolded who I prefer to write as! If no one is bolded then I like writing as both!
* is for pairings I have a plot idea for!

Marauders
Sirius Black/Remus Lupin
➔ James Potter/Lily Evans
➔ James Potter/Regulus Black
Severus Snape/Lily Evans
Regulus Black/Barty Crouch Jr
➔ James Potter/Sirius Black
➔ Sirius Black/Regulus Black ☆*
Sirius Black/James Potter/Remus Lupin/Peter Pettigrew

Golden Trio

Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger
Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter
➔ Draco Malfoy/Ginny Weasley*

Canon x OC
Pairings

Bolded who I prefer to write as! If no one is bolded then I like writing as both!

Marauders
Sirius Black/OC*
➔ Regulus Black/OC*

Golden Trio

Draco Malfoy/OC
➔ Fred Weasley/OC

OC x OC
Pairings

General
“Magic-User” can be replaced with any of the following: Witch - Wizard - Squib

➔ Magic-User/Magic-User*
➔ Magic-User/Muggle
➔ Deatheater/Mudblood
➔ Deatheater/Muggle*
➔ Pureblood/Mudblood
Hufflepuff/Slytherin
➔ Gryffindor/Slytherin

Hi I meet your criteria and have 2 things to bring up that might break our compatibility.
  1. I don't play canon characters as my main. Though I will certainly play multiple characters, including canon ones, to fill up the world.
  2. I tend to be the kind of RPer that decides a setting, and creates a character for that setting. The pairing format popular isn't intuitive for me. Unfortunately I have a lot of bad experience trying to work with such format as my partners seem to have some kind of formula they expect me to follow and get upset with me for not understanding what that is. Confuses me a lot as what they wanted out of a RP partner in the first place.
Anyways you sound like someone who is understand and flexible so I'm tentatively willing to try pureblood/mudblood, Hufflepuff/Slytherin (wherein I'm the Slytherin is fine with me). Especially since you say you're fine with platonic relationships! :D I have written very few romances. Those few instances happened organically and was never the point of RP. I am leaning towards playing a muggle born Slytherin who desperately wants a friend and finds one in your hufflepuff. But I have ideas too for a slightly more typical Slytherin student. Tangential idea: We're not even students. Unexplored territory for me but might be fun lol
---------------
I'm craving a Dragon Age RP if you might be interested, or know where I can go on the internets to find someone who is lol ^-^;

Hello! I would love to write the Hufflepuff/Slytherin with you. (I’m a Gryffindor so it’s always fun to write outside of my house!)

I also love the idea of a James/Lily RP! I love Harry Potter a lot and feel comfortable writing most characters so if there is one you’re craving just let me know! I’m open to anything!!

Ironically I'm a Hufflepuff xD
We'll both be writing outside our house. So you said you wanted to do this via organize discord server. I've only used it to join other people's servers so I'll be lost on managing it. What do you need from me?

Hi I meet your criteria and have 2 things to bring up that might break our compatibility.
  1. I don't play canon characters as my main. Though I will certainly play multiple characters, including canon ones, to fill up the world.
  2. I tend to be the kind of RPer that decides a setting, and creates a character for that setting. The pairing format popular isn't intuitive for me. Unfortunately I have a lot of bad experience trying to work with such format as my partners seem to have some kind of formula they expect me to follow and get upset with me for not understanding what that is. Confuses me a lot as what they wanted out of a RP partner in the first place.
Anyways you sound like someone who is understand and flexible so I'm tentatively willing to try pureblood/mudblood, Hufflepuff/Slytherin (wherein I'm the Slytherin is fine with me). Especially since you say you're fine with platonic relationships! :D I have written very few romances. Those few instances happened organically and was never the point of RP. I am leaning towards playing a muggle born Slytherin who desperately wants a friend and finds one in your hufflepuff. But I have ideas too for a slightly more typical Slytherin student. Tangential idea: We're not even students. Unexplored territory for me but might be fun lol
---------------
I'm craving a Dragon Age RP if you might be interested, or know where I can go on the internets to find someone who is lol ^-^;
That's more than fine that you don't play canon characters for your main, I'm more than happy to do Original Characters.

Ooo I really love the idea of the muggleborn slytherin and a pureblood hufflepuff. I'd love to plot more with you in DMs if you are still interested!

Hello! I would love to write the Hufflepuff/Slytherin with you. (I’m a Gryffindor so it’s always fun to write outside of my house!)

I also love the idea of a James/Lily RP! I love Harry Potter a lot and feel comfortable writing most characters so if there is one you’re craving just let me know! I’m open to anything!!
I'm down to do either of these, shoot me a DM when you can!

Hi!! If you're still looking, I'd be interested in doing a Sirius Black/ Remus Lupin RP :) I'm fine playing both characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back