• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom เผปโœฆ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก | ๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ & ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโœฆเผบ

g r i m

starchild
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ'๐ฌ ๐…๐š๐ง๐๐จ๐ฆ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก
updated: 02.15.23

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
My name is Grim or Crowen, whichever you prefer. I am a 21+ RPer who uses she/her pronouns. I've been Rping for probably about ten years now, though I have been writing for longer. Sometimes when inspiration happens I love to make graphics and playlists to go with our RP. I'm someone that really likes to chat OOC, even if it's something simple, let's gush about our characters together, or laugh like evil masterminds as our characters find themselves in the bad situations we crafted. Most importantly being able to discuss if something is or isn't working is really important to me. I feel like the RP's always last longer when communication is open, if you aren't feeling something, don't be afraid to let me know! When it comes to posting length I value quality over quantity, I try to match my partner, but I will match what the scene requires as well. On average I write anywhere from 400 - 1000 words. I prefer to RP in organized PMs, having a separate chat for OOC and IC, after chatting a bit I may be willing to move OOC to discord.

I adore writing multidimensional characters, nothing more fun than watching imperfect people in realistic or even unrealistic environments. Watching characters grow and learn, even through setbacks, overcoming challenges, and sometimes not. It's all fulfilling to write! When the plot calls for it I love writing multiple characters. Be it a cast of main characters, background characters with meaning, and ones that are nothing more than a name and a face.

Darker themes are fun and so are fluffy ones, let's use them all! Give me a slow burn that never truly feels slow, as each moment means something, and moments never feel dull, even though they've spanned days.

Flowery language and beautiful metaphors combined tastefully to create an immersive and rich image. Let's step into the world and see each scene with our very eyes!

โž” Around 3-5 paragraphs on average, increase or decrease depending on partner length and or scene. Quality over quantity!

โž” Depending on the plot/setting willing to write a cast of characters.

โž” I have no preference for the gender of my character. Able to write male, female, and non-binary characters.

โž” I love writing all gender pairings!

โž” Characters of all races, personalities, and backgrounds.

I'm really not picky when it comes to partners, as long as you are;

โž” Eighteen Plus! I'm twenty-two, and I just don't feel comfortable RPing with minors.

โž” I only wish to rp with other females. I have been burned too many times before.

โž” Can write at least two good-quality paragraphs, per post. As long as you provide detail and something for me to respond to it's fine!

โž” Willing to plot stuff out with me, and express when something isn't working.

๐’๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐…๐จ๐ซ
Right now I'm only looking to write for Harry Potter.
I have bolded the side of the role that I would like to write.

๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐‚๐ฑ๐Ž๐‚
โ™ฅ Slytherin x Any
โ™ฅ Gryffindor x Any

๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ - ๐Ž๐‚๐ฑ๐Ž๐‚

๐“๐š๐œ๐ž๐ง๐๐š | Auror x Dark Wizard
"Things better left unsaid."

This is it, Character A is finally being assigned a big mission, something they've been dreaming of since they decided on becoming an Auror. Little did they know this is the mission no one wanted as it was considered a career killer. With little room for success, and their reputation on the line if they fail, Character A finds themselves in way over their head. Just when all hope seems lost a tip leads to a huge bust, and the capture of Character B, a notorious Dark Wizard. Character A see's an opportunity and takes the gamble, offering Character B a deal they can't resist. Work with the Auror department and you won't spend your prison sentence in Azkaban.

๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ - ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง
โ™ฅ Draco Malfoy x Ginny Weasley
โ™ฅ Draco Malfoy x Hermione Granger
โ™ฅ Tom Riddle x Ginny Weasley
โ™ฅ Tom Riddle x Hermione Granger
โ™ฅ Ron Weasley x Pansy Parkinson
โ™ฅ Regulus Black x James Potter

๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ - ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง ๐ฑ ๐‚๐š๐ง๐จ๐ง

๐’๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐š๐œ๐ก๐ฒ | Draco Malfoy x Ginny Weasley
"An act or instance of fighting a shadow or an imaginary enemy."

Ginny Weasley thought long and hard about what she was about to do, and even in her hesitation, she knew she couldn't back down again. Watching the owls retreating form she wonder what face Draco would make when realizing the letter was from her.

โž” This plot follows Ginny Weasley and Draco Malfoy as they exchange letters and grow closer together. Takes place post-Hogwarts, the exact time can be discussed.

เผปโœฆเผบ ใ€€เผปโœงเผบใ€€เผปโœฆเผบ
๐Ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐๐š | Hermione Granger x Tom Riddle
"A transmissible spiritual energy capable of being exerted according to the will of its possessor."

It all seemed to click, and a feeling of dread seeped into her bones. A glance at the newspaper sitting haphazardly on Dippets desk displayed the date, 1942. Hermione felt dizzy, this time not from time sickness, her suspicions were confirmed, Tom Riddle was going to open the chamber of secrets and Myrtle was going to die.

โž” Broken Time-turner trope combined with a Hermione who wants to stop Tom Riddle before he becomes Lord Voldemort, but is also scared to mess up the timeline.

เผปโœฆเผบ ใ€€เผปโœงเผบใ€€เผปโœฆเผบ​
๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ง | Ron Weasley x Pansy Parkinson
"mist or fine rain falling from an apparently clear sky"

With the war over Ron Weasley struggles to find his place in the world. With seemingly everyone moving on with their life, Ron can't help but feel like he's being left behind. With most days spend drinking in one of the many wizarding bars, he's excepted that this may be his future. Until an unexpected person brings something new and refreshing into his now drab life, that person is Pansy Parkinson.

โž” Enemies to lovers type beat, I imagine it to be an extremely slow burn with dashes of both angst and fluff. Lot's to explore and a ton of room for more plotting!

Hello, know it's months late but I'd be interested in your Tom Riddle x Hermione Granger idea! I hit all your marks, would be down to play Tom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back