• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Grimm Tale - Voting Thread/OOC

GasMaskie

"Wait and Hope"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A thread for off-topic discussion and a place for votes. Rather than a reboot, these new topics will simply continue on from where the previous hosted project had left off - a new topic is necessary as the former threads had their formats mangled by the formats and are rather difficult to find within the site's vast archives. Currently, I am also considering the removal of dice rolling from the Quest as I'm not quite sure if one can roll in threads like this along with the specifics of the dice available for use.

Potentially Interested Parties:
Lucem Lucem White Masquerade White Masquerade The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit YoungX YoungX QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

Main Thread l Story Archives

Last edited:
I'm looking forward to Niles' mom making an appearance.

That should be happening rather soon - within the next two posts. I suppose I should fix up the Interest Check while I'm at it and bump it up to the top. Anyways, don't forget to vote and advertise this to everyone you know.

Voting for 2. I think Niles would've learned something from the Marche situation when it comes to keeping secrets.

Also 2. More heads never hurt. ^And things generally go south when a character doesn't communicate with their teammates.

The next story post is pretty chunky so far so I've had to split it over the course of two days - should be up tonight, however.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back