Grifyn Varelle [Approved]

Member Form

What do you expect from RP's?: A memorable story-telling experience made with the glorious collaboration with my fellow writers. 
What do you expect from THIS RP?: A good player-player environment, an intriguing plot, and a whole lot of fun.

What kind of Experience do you have in RPing?: I consider myself as a veteran roleplayer, only in the fantasy genre though, but not that well-versed in the vast field of RP-ing.

What genres of RP do you like?: Mostly fantasy. I have recently developed great interest in the sci-fi genre, as I am also trying to get a grasp on the other genres such as fandom, realistic, etc.
What times are you available?: This depends on my schedule, which is irregularly altered. However, I am usually able to log in and do site activities once a day.
How long on average are you on?: On days where I decide to do nothing all day, I am online all day. On days where I decide that it is time to lose some more LP, I am online all day, but I'm pretty much AFK. On other regular days, possibly 3-7 hours.
How many posts a week do you think you can make?: Most likely a post a day, if I'm feeling good. However, if I am pissed off about being a tilted high elo player, then probably 2-3 posts a week.

Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way?: Yes, you may not notice it, but I am also in the process of developing a similar RP-verse. So, pretty much every aspect of world building, I can do - lore, beastiary, setting, pantheons and some more of that good shit.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup?: Depends greatly whether I have a desire to explore the said role, or it intrigues me greatly.

Would you be willing to play an Antagonist?: Of course. Remember - It is always easy and fun to be evil; being the good guy is a pain in the ass.

Would you be willing to GM certain events?: Depends on the event. It if gains my interest, then yes.

General Traits

147403243132904.jpg

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Grifyn Varelle

Meaning of Name: "Wing Valiant"

Alias/Nickname: Grif

Race: Human

Height: 5'12"

Weight: 190 lbs

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Mauve-Red

Body Marks: Nothing, lol. 

Biography

Birth Place: Windemere, Maxwell

Date of Birth: 4 Conifera, 974 CYAD

Nationality: Northerner

Personality: Grifyn may seem to be quite the carefree person at first glance due to his reckless actions, but he is the type of person you'd want to have in any sort of adventure you'll be going through. He acts appropriately based on the situation - if the atmosphere needs to be lightened up, he will do so. However, there are certain times when emotions will overcome him, and that is when one'd would need to take caution. Grifyn might be good at suppressing these bottled-up feelings, but once they are lose, gods help him. More or less, he is both an asset and a liability to any group he'd belong to.

2 Positive Traits: Strategic - Grifyn usually has a plan for every situation. If not, he most likely will come up with one on the go.
Resolute - Grifyn does not back down, nor give up, no matter what is blocking his path towards his goals.

2 Negative Traits: Secretive - Grifyn keeps a lot of things secret from everyone he knows. He only trusts himself, after what he had gone through.

Uncontrollable - As said earlier, he has very little to no control over his emotions once no longer suppressed.

Weaknesses: His desire to know the truth behind his father and his secrets is too strong, that he can be easily influenced with the right approach. The way that he does things is his own ways will most likely cause conflict between him and his allies, also.

History: Born in Windemere, Grifyn had quite simple life in his early years. He played with his friends, helped with the housework, studied well, and lived life accordingly. However, all that changed when his mother fell ill, causing his father to leave them frequently to gain money for her treatment. Long story short, his father's honest and humble efforts were a bit lacking, and his mother passed away, leaving behind a number of debts to the two of them. 

They had to work very rigorously for years to get rid of these debts. And as soon as they almost returned to their good old life, Grifyn's father fell ill due to the strenuous work he had done. This time, however, his father specifically ordered Grifyn to live his life and not worry about his illness, for he had his time already in this world. Grifyn, being the good child that he was, did such.

The final day of his father came. Grifyn felt relieved that his father's pains would finally go away, and he would, at last, go to a better place - where he would be reunited with Grifyn's mother. However, before his father passed away, a few words changed how he would have lived his life.

"You are no mere commoner, my son.", Grifyn's father said, as he handed him an amulet, which had a tiny golden key sealed within it. "Claim your true destiny." His father, then, finally breathed his last. 

And as they have said - the end is merely another beginning.

Grifyn's life as a common, hardworking Northerner had ended.
He was now an adventurer.

Seeking to claim his true destiny.

Occupation: No permanent job; he takes whatever rewarding errand he desires.

Life Skills: Basic survival skills such as cooking, hunting, gathering and creating firewood

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: Grifyn wears a white, silken long-sleeved tunic, with a brown leather vest on top of it. He also has khaki trousers, and leather boots for his soles.

Personal Items: Varnelle Amulet - An amulet with a tiny golden key sealed within it. Grifyn's father, Ligern, passed it down to him as a memento.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Generalist:

Description: Generalists are considered as backup for each of the four main classes. They do not focus on a single approach, rather, they pursue being able in all fields - be it fighting on their own or with others, supporting their allies or weakening their enemies, etc. If handled well, a Generalist can become a one-man army. This class is extremely versatile, as said earlier, however, they gain proficiency and mastery over a certain field with more difficulty and time as a cost. This, of course, affects their effectiveness at all times and situations.

Elemental Affinity: Fire / Water / Earth

Types of Artes: ATK / SEAL / FLD

Base Stats: HP 4 / SE 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK: 1 / SEAL: 1 / FLD: 1

Special Ability: Anti-Anomaly - Grifyn's great intrigue with his father's secrets have deemed him to be great in the field of detecting and identifying low to medium-scaled anomalies in speeches, atmosphere, environment, actions, etc. This makes him a good mediator between two parties, a negotiator, or an interrogator. 

Runes Artes:

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Blazing Advance

Type: ATK

Description: Grifyn engulfs his self in flames, and charges towards a target location in an accelerating speed. If he collides with an enemy, he strikes with an empowered uppercut, knocking them into the air. If he collides with a terrain, he body slams it with increased impact, damaging whatever terrain it was. If his charge ends without any collision, he slams the ground with his fist, knocking back all units within a 3 meter radius of his ending position.

Elemental: Fire

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Flow of Heroes

Type: FLD

Description: Grifyn conjures a straight, flowing river of 1d10 meter/s from his location. This river lasts for 1d12 posts. Following the flow of the river increases the speed of all of his allies' actions, and slows down enemies. +1/-1 CCA for allies and enemies, respectively.

Elemental: Water

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Prison Ridge

Type: SEAL

Description: Grifyn commands the earth to imprison a targeted unit - confines the target in a very small space with extremely sturdy rocks and rendering it unable to leave until the prison has been broken through the use of ATK or DEF artes.

Elemental: Earth

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Infernal Arena/Wall

Description: Grifyn conjures a circular arena/horizontal wall of fire that prevents both allies and enemies from entering and exiting its proximity. The arena has a radius of 1d6 and, and the wall has a height of 300 meters and length of 1d4 miles. Both structures fall off after 5 posts.

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Redeem Thy Glory 

Description: After two posts of channeling tons of raw energy, Grifyn unleashes a 1d12 meter radius shockwave, knocking back enemies away from him. The ground covered then, becomes golden and enhances all allies actions, granting them an extra 1d20 regardless of what they choose to do. Enemies get -1(+1 per ally affected) in all their rolls. This effect lasts for 1d4 posts. Grifyn is rendered vulnerable during the channel.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there!
to review your CS, I will quote your work and write down in RED and BOLD type all my comments, questions and recommendations. Let's get started.

Member Form

What do you expect from RP's?: A memorable story-telling experience made with the glorious collaboration with my fellow writers. 
What do you expect from THIS RP?: A good player-player environment, an intriguing plot, and a whole lot of fun.

What kind of Experience do you have in RPing?: I consider myself as a veteran roleplayer, only in the fantasy genre though, but not that well-versed in the vast field of RP-ing.

What genres of RP do you like?: Mostly fantasy. I have recently developed great interest in the sci-fi genre, as I am also trying to get a grasp on the other genres such as fandom, realistic, etc.
What times are you available?: This depends on my schedule, which is irregularly altered. However, I am usually able to log in and do site activities once a day.
How long on average are you on?: On days where I decide to do nothing all day, I am online all day. On days where I decide that it is time to lose some more LP, I am online all day, but I'm pretty much AFK. On other regular days, possibly 3-7 hours.
How many posts a week do you think you can make?: Most likely a post a day, if I'm feeling good. However, if I am pissed off about being a tilted high elo player, then probably 2-3 posts a week.

Are you willing to contribute in World building? If so, in what way?: Yes, you may not notice it, but I am also in the process of developing a similar RP-verse. So, pretty much every aspect of world building, I can do - lore, beastiary, setting, pantheons and some more of that good shit.
Would you be willing to play a role already setup?: Depends greatly whether I have a desire to explore the said role, or it intrigues me greatly.

Would you be willing to play an Antagonist?: Of course. Remember - It is always easy and fun to be evil; being the good guy is a pain in the ass.

Would you be willing to GM certain events?: Depends on the event. It if gains my interest, then yes.

General Traits

Character Role: Main

Character Name: Grifyn Varelle

Meaning of Name: "Wing Valiant"

Alias/Nickname: Grif

Race: Human

Height: 5'12"

Weight: 190 lbs

Hair: Blond

Eyes: Mauve-Red

Body Marks: Nothing, lol. 

Biography

Birth Place: Windemere, Maxwell

Date of Birth: 4 Conifera, 974 CYAD

Nationality: Northerner

Personality: Grifyn may seem to be quite the carefree person at first glance due to his reckless actions, but he is the type of person you'd want to have in any sort of adventure you'll be going through. He acts appropriately based on the situation - if the atmosphere needs to be lightened up, he will do so. However, there are certain times when emotions will overcome him, and that is when one'd would need to take caution. Grifyn might be good at suppressing these bottled-up feelings, but once they are lose, gods help him. More or less, he is both an asset and a liability to any group he'd belong to.

2 Positive Traits: Strategic - Grifyn usually has a plan for every situation. If not, he most likely will come up with one on the go.

Resolute - Grifyn does not back down, nor give up, no matter what is blocking his path towards his goals.

2 Negative Traits: Secretive - Grifyn keeps a lot of things secret from everyone he knows. He only trusts himself, after what he had gone through.

Uncontrollable - As said earlier, he has very little to no control over his emotions once no longer suppressed.

Weaknesses: His desire to know the truth behind his father and his secrets is too strong, that he can be easily influenced with the right approach. The way that he does things is his own ways will most likely cause conflict between him and his allies, also.

History: Born in Windemere, Grifyn had quite simple life in his early years. He played with his friends, helped with the housework, studied well, and lived life accordingly. However, all that changed when his mother fell ill, causing his father to leave them frequently to gain money for her treatment. Long story short, his father's honest and humble efforts were a bit lacking, and his mother passed away, leaving behind a number of debts to the two of them. 

They had to work very rigorously for years to get rid of these debts. And as soon as they almost returned to their good old life, Grifyn's father fell ill due to the strenuous work he had done. This time, however, his father specifically ordered Grifyn to live his life and not worry about his illness, for he had his time already in this world. Grifyn, being the good child that he was, did such.

The final day of his father came. Grifyn felt relieved that his father's pains would finally go away, and he would, at last, go to a better place - where he would be reunited with Grifyn's mother. However, before his father passed away, a few words changed how he would have lived his life.

"You are no mere commoner, my son.", Grifyn's father said, as he handed him an amulet, which had a tiny golden key sealed within it. "Claim your true destiny." His father, then, finally breathed his last. 

And as they have said - the end is merely another beginning.

Grifyn's life as a common, hardworking Northerner had ended.
He was now an adventurer.

Seeking to claim his true destiny.

Occupation: No permnent job; he takes whatever rewarding errand he desires.

Life Skills: Basic survival skills such as cooking, hunting, gathering and creating firewood

Material Possessions

Clothing and Attire: Grifyn wears a white, silken long-sleeved tunic, with a brown leather vest on top of it. He also has khaki trousers, and leather boots for his soles.

Personal Items: Varnelle Amulet - An amulet with a tiny golden key sealed within it. Grifyn's father, Ligern, passed it down to him as a memento.

Combat Section

Character Class:

Generalist:

Description: Generalists are considered as backup for each of the four main classes. They do not focus on a single approach, rather, they pursue being able in all fields - be it fighting on their own or with others, supporting their allies or weakening their enemies, etc. If handled well, a Generalist can become a one-man army. This class is extremely versatile, as said earlier, however, they gain proficiency and mastery over a certain field with more difficulty and time as a cost. This, of course, affects their effectiveness at all times and situations.

Elemental Affinity: Fire / Water / Earth

Types of Artes: ATK / SEAL / FLD

Base Stats: HP 4 / SE 15 / CCA: 3 / ATK: 1 / SEAL: 1 / FLD: 1

Special Ability: Anti-Anomaly - Grifyn's great intrigue with his father's secrets have deemed him to be great in the field of detecting and identifying low to medium-scaled anomalies in speeches, atmosphere, environment, actions, etc. This makes him a good mediator between two parties, a negotiator, or an interrogator. 

Runes Artes:

Arte level 1

Name of Arte: Blazing Advance

Type: ATK

Description: Grifyn engulfs his self in flames, and charges towards a target location in an accelerating speed. If he collides with an enemy, he strikes with an empowered uppercut, knocking them into the air. If he collides with a terrain, he body slams it with increased impact, damaging whatever terrain it was. If his charge ends without any collision, he slams the ground with his fist, knocking back all units within a 3 meter radius of his ending position.

Price: 5 Token points

Cost: 6 SE

All ATK artes, and artes in general always start with a target maximum of (1) . There is a support tech in the Shop that can increase the number of enemies as we go along. So while his the later part about slamming his fist into the ground can be resolved by opposing players as a knockback to their characters, it does no damage to HP, unless the initial target did not defend against it.

Arte level 2

Name of Arte: Flow of Heroes

Description: Grifyn conjures a straight, flowing river of 1d10 meter/s from his location. This river lasts for 1d12 posts. Following the flow of the river increases the speed of all of his allies' actions, and slows down enemies. 

Elemental: Water

Price: 10 Token points

Cost: 12 SE

Cool. So let's be a little more precise about this. Since the speed is the factor that is changed for all involved. All opponents should receive -1 CCA and all allies +1 CCA. Also, the reach is determined by the RANGE Tech from the shop. The Duration should be 6 posts, either enemy of ally posts.

Arte level 3

Name of Arte: Prison Ridge

Type: SEAL

Description: Grifyn commands the earth to imprison a targeted unit - covering every part of its body, except the head, with extremely sturdy rocks and rendering it unable to do any action requiring bodily movements for 1d6 posts.

Price: 15 Token points

Cost: 18 SE

Instead of covering body parts, lol, it should conjure walls that close in the target to a very confined space. In order for a person to get out or prevent the effect, ATK or DEF artes would have to be use, fyi.

Arte level 4

Name of Arte: Infernal Arena/Wall

Description: Grifyn conjures a circular arena/horizontal wall of fire that prevents both allies and enemies from entering and exiting its proximity. The arena has a radius of 1d6, and the wall has a height of 300 meters and length of 1d4 miles. Both structures fall off after 5 posts.

Price: 20 Token points

Cost: 24 SE

So this simply prevents people from running away? However should someone use an arte to attack a wall it would not fall apart but allow an opening to escape. If you are ok with that condition I see no problem in letting the duration be indefinite. Of course, another FLD type arte can disperse a current FLD arte.

Arte level 5

Name of Arte: Redeem Thy Glory 

Description: After two posts of channeling tons of raw energy, Grifyn unleashes a 1d12 meter radius shockwave, knocking back enemies away from him. The ground covered then, becomes golden and enhances all allies actions, granting them an extra 1d20 regardless of what they choose to do. Enemies get -1(+1 per ally affected) in all their rolls. This effect lasts for 1d4 posts. Grifyn is rendered vulnerable during the chanel.

Price: 25 Token points

Cost: 30 SE

with a field arte Range is a bit redudant, so no need for that. The duration of the arte can last as long as needed provided no one else uses a FLD arte ally or enemy and that the user is not targeted and then HIT by an attack.

@Shin Positron Laser Good points. However, I will try to defend how I crated 'cause I'm just like that. This, of course, does not mean I won't comply with what you will make me do. Please respond ASAP to have the edits placed in immediately.

1. Regarding "Blazing Advance".

All ATK artes, and artes in general always start with a target maximum of (1) . There is a support tech in the Shop that can increase the number of enemies as we go along. So while his the later part about slamming his fist into the ground can be resolved by opposing players as a knockback to their characters, it does no damage to HP, unless the initial target did not defend against it.

This arte was supposed to be a defining trait of Generalists. It grants offense, mobility, defense, and utility all at the same time. It is, by all means, not a skill that focuses on simply damaging an opponent. The last situation, wherein he slams the ground is a very risky utility - it knocks back ALL units around him, regardless of it being ally or foe. Of course, this will be doing no damage at all. It will be simply knocking these units away from Grifyn. It is a low risk - low reward arte.

2. Regarding "Flow of Heroes".

Cool. So let's be a little more precise about this. Since the speed is the factor that is changed for all involved. All opponents should receive -1 CCA and all allies +1 CCA. Also, the reach is determined by the RANGE Tech from the shop. The Duration should be 6 posts, either enemy of ally posts.

Very well. I'm still not that well-versed in the system, so I'll have to agree on the +/-1 CCA for allies and enemies. The duration, I'll comply on that as well. As for the range, I'm assuming you are fine with the 1d10 roll?

3. Regarding "Prison Ridge".

Instead of covering body parts, lol, it should conjure walls that close in the target to a very confined space. In order for a person to get out or prevent the effect, ATK or DEF artes would have to be use, fyi.

No comment. You make a pretty justifying statement here. So I'll be removing the 1d6 roll then, and just make it last indefinitely until the target breaks free?

4. Regarding "Infernal Wall/Arena".

So this simply prevents people from running away? However should someone use an arte to attack a wall it would not fall apart but allow an opening to escape. If you are ok with that condition I see no problem in letting the duration be indefinite. Of course, another FLD type arte can disperse a current FLD arte.

I won't be disagreeing with a slight buff. The point of this skill is to limit the ground of both enemies and allies. Of course, if they stand on the fire, they'll get damaged. So, will the size rolls still be retained? For fairness purposes obviously.

5. Regarding "Redeem Thy Glory".

with a field arte Range is a bit redudant, so no need for that. The duration of the arte can last as long as needed provided no one else uses a FLD arte ally or enemy and that the user is not targeted and then HIT by an attack.

I wanted to justify it being a lvl 5 arte, which is obviously the strongest arte a person can muster. (For now, I guess?) That's the reason why I placed the 1d12 radius range, which obviously is larger than most of Grifyn's other FLD ranges. The duration, however, I'd like to retain it. It makes it a bit more thrilling and randomized. Also, having this arte last for a long period of time will be quite strong in my opinion, so I think it'd be a whole lot better with the 1d4 time restriction. 

The latter condition is an obvious statement. Grifyn channels raw energy, and if he gets harmed or affected by any disruptive element, the arte will be cancelled without any energy refund.

@Shin Positron Laser Good points. However, I will try to defend how I crated 'cause I'm just like that. This, of course, does not mean I won't comply with what you will make me do. Please respond ASAP to have the edits placed in immediately.

1. Regarding "Blazing Advance".

This arte was supposed to be a defining trait of Generalists. It grants offense, mobility, defense, and utility all at the same time. It is, by all means, not a skill that focuses on simply damaging an opponent. The last situation, wherein he slams the ground is a very risky utility - it knocks back ALL units around him, regardless of it being ally or foe. Of course, this will be doing no damage at all. It will be simply knocking these units away from Grifyn. It is a low risk - low reward arte.

The combat class mainly defines traits for the use of the combat system. An arte has a specific type, and should stick to that as much as possible without including the attributes of other types. An ATK arte especially should start with a single target. Allowing this side effect, even is non-effecting to any and all players stats, would still circumvent the fact that it targets more than 1 player/npc. Now of course this can be allowed with the appropriate support tech for the arte and targeting requirements.

Artes give a sense of absolution for combat in the RP. Whatever we write up is the effect or description of the arte, the player to which the arte is targeted towards MUST react to it. There is not much room for collaboration. If an arte has a certain effect their character cannot overcome, they must apply it. If they are to react in a certain way, they MUST apply it. If they are HIT they must apply it. That is why I go through the motions of really reading these artes through so that things do not get out of hand.

2. Regarding "Flow of Heroes".

Very well. I'm still not that well-versed in the system, so I'll have to agree on the +/-1 CCA for allies and enemies. The duration, I'll comply on that as well. As for the range, I'm assuming you are fine with the 1d10 roll?

Yes the dice roll should be fine.

3. Regarding "Prison Ridge".

No comment. You make a pretty justifying statement here. So I'll be removing the 1d6 roll then, and just make it last indefinitely until the target breaks free?

:)

4. Regarding "Infernal Wall/Arena".

I won't be disagreeing with a slight buff. The point of this skill is to limit the ground of both enemies and allies. Of course, if they stand on the fire, they'll get damaged. So, will the size rolls still be retained? For fairness purposes obviously.

My problem with the size is the sheer volume of the arte. I would think a 100m radius and 10 meter height would do the trick. That would be the standard size for a battlefield in PVP.

5. Regarding "Redeem Thy Glory".

I wanted to justify it being a lvl 5 arte, which is obviously the strongest arte a person can muster. (For now, I guess?) That's the reason why I placed the 1d12 radius range, which obviously is larger than most of Grifyn's other FLD ranges. The duration, however, I'd like to retain it. It makes it a bit more thrilling and randomized. Also, having this arte last for a long period of time will be quite strong in my opinion, so I think it'd be a whole lot better with the 1d4 time restriction. 

The latter condition is an obvious statement. Grifyn channels raw energy, and if he gets harmed or affected by any disruptive element, the arte will be cancelled without any energy refund.

The duration would be no problem if you wish to retain it.

Because it is a field arte, I shall also overlook the fact that it knock back enemies within range. ( almost missed that )

@Shin Positron Laser Artes 2, 3 & 5 updated.

The combat class mainly defines traits for the use of the combat system. An arte has a specific type, and should stick to that as much as possible without including the attributes of other types. An ATK arte especially should start with a single target. Allowing this side effect, even is non-effecting to any and all players stats, would still circumvent the fact that it targets more than 1 player/npc. Now of course this can be allowed with the appropriate support tech for the arte and targeting requirements.

Artes give a sense of absolution for combat in the RP. Whatever we write up is the effect or description of the arte, the player to which the arte is targeted towards MUST react to it. There is not much room for collaboration. If an arte has a certain effect their character cannot overcome, they must apply it. If they are to react in a certain way, they MUST apply it. If they are HIT they must apply it. That is why I go through the motions of really reading these artes through so that things do not get out of hand.

It is a situational-adaptive arte, but it is obviously an ATK-focused one. The others aspects of it are simply based on what is to occur. It damages an enemy if the user collides with it. It damages a terrain if the user collides with it. And, it disrupts nearby allies and enemies if it collides with nothing. So, what is your final judgement on this arte?

My problem with the size is the sheer volume of the arte. I would think a 100m radius and 10 meter height would do the trick. That would be the standard size for a battlefield in PVP.

You might have misunderstood.

The wall is 300 meters tall and 1d4 mile restricted.

The arena is with a 1d6 meter restriction, but I've not decided on the height yet. I'm going to take up your offer on that one. 

@Shin Positron Laser Artes 2, 3 & 5 updated.

It is a situational-adaptive arte, but it is obviously an ATK-focused one. The others aspects of it are simply based on what is to occur. It damages an enemy if the user collides with it. It damages a terrain if the user collides with it. And, it disrupts nearby allies and enemies if it collides with nothing. So, what is your final judgement on this arte?

The little collaboration room there is with the Absolution of Artes involves what happens in alternative situations. If you feel the arte should have a specific effect for a certain situation then I shall leave that to collaboration with players involved, I will not however endorse the effect as an absolute to the Arte.

You might have misunderstood.

The wall is 300 meters tall and 1d4 mile restricted.

The arena is with a 1d6 meter restriction, but I've not decided on the height yet. I'm going to take up your offer on that one. 

Without the randomization of the Dice please use exact measurements to describe the dimensions and elements involved in a situation involving +10 characters

The little collaboration room there is with the Absolution of Artes involves what happens in alternative situations. If you feel the arte should have a specific effect for a certain situation then I shall leave that to collaboration with players involved, I will not however endorse the effect as an absolute to the Arte.

Well, it most certainly is not absolute, so there's that. Final statement please.

Without the randomization of the Dice please use exact measurements to describe the dimensions and elements involved in a situation involving +10 characters

I'm guessing this is about the arena. In that case, with 10 players it'd probably be 10m tall and 15m diameter. Some will be left outside, some will be left inside. The main idea of the skill was to lessen the battling ground, which in turn would lessen both involved enemies and allies.

Well, it most certainly is not absolute, so there's that. Final statement please.

Very well. Accepted

I'm guessing this is about the arena. In that case, with 10 players it'd probably be 10m tall and 15m diameter. Some will be left outside, some will be left inside. The main idea of the skill was to lessen the battling ground, which in turn would lessen both involved enemies and allies.

I see. A battle application would be nice to see before approving. I would guess collaboration would determine who goes where

Users who are viewing this thread

Back