Grey's Chargen

Well, Odin would make him sound like a white supremacist and he's from the British Isles, so...

Allfather. Real-life white supremacist movements like to draw on Norse mythology and symbolism so I expect Thad would be mindful of it in Wormverse, too.

I'm thinking he went by Farsight while in the Wards and wore a fake blindfold to conceal his missing eye. Now he's got a cool eyepatch and maybe I can figure out a way to make him pretend to be a new Cape, so people who knew him as a Ward can be a threat for Silvertongued to use on me. 

Also I'm glad his power is actually hard to identify - it means he can bluff about his exact abilities. 

Alright, a Mile in their Shoes it is.

[...]

@Jaye@Blackadder@PixelWitch@Lamladaz

Thoughts everyone?

I liked the level of power, but the proposed upgrade is amusing, so I think I'll leave this in other's hands?

I will point out, though - he's only about as underpowered as Tattletale? And, just like Tattletale, he's not great for combat but he'd be an excellent strategist / behind-the-lines sorta guy. Which is kinda par-the-course for Thinkers.

Basically, think of him like our team's Tattletale, I guess my point is. And Tattletale is awesome, so.

(The more I wrote the more on board I was with the 'underpowered' power level <_< )

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back