TV & Film Grey's Anatomy?

AhsokaTano

Anyone a fan of this show? I love it. I've been watching it on Netflix, non stop, for the past week. x3

Der and Mer is my favorite couple. Which couple(s) are/is your favorite?

I watched it for a while but haven't been up to date for a while. I liked them too. Wish they could have made it work :(

I watched Grey's for a really long time on Netflix. I binged. Then, suddenly, I couldn't watch anymore. I definitely liked Derek and Meredith, but I liked Christina and Burke a lot more... while it lasted.

Christina and Owen are my favorited, Burke and her relationship seemed abusive, with her lying for him and all.

I've only watched up to season three in this before real life slapped me silly told me to get away from netflix.

Basically I didn't have money to pay membership anymore D= Had to get my lazy butt off of the couch and get a job =3

But so far I'm in love with George and Izzie. I don't know what happens after Season 3 episode 21 so please no spoilers xD

I watched it from start to these later episodes. The beginning was awesome. They had stories which could make you cry but the newer seasons turned me away. It felt like something was missing. I doubt I will watch anymore though.

My sister used to watch it, though apparently she prefers Station 19 over it.

I know she asked me to watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy, and I thought it was pretty good. Though, I can't see myself seeing all of the seasons.
For some reason, I get grossed out when seeing the insides of the human body, which is weird considering I have no problem with gore.....

My sister used to watch it, though apparently she prefers Station 19 over it.

I know she asked me to watch a few episodes of Grey's Anatomy, and I thought it was pretty good. Though, I can't see myself seeing all of the seasons.
For some reason, I get grossed out when seeing the insides of the human body, which is weird considering I have no problem with gore.....
ah. station 19 is pretty good, i like it.

ah. station 19 is pretty good, i like it.
Indeed, it's quite good, and I can see why she prefers it.

It's more suspenseful, which is something that often grabs my interest. The only episode I remember watching is when an old man sets himself on fire? I think it's in the newest season.

Either way, she even managed to get my mother interested in it, despite not understanding English all too well.

Indeed, it's quite good, and I can see why she prefers it.

It's more suspenseful, which is something that often grabs my interest. The only episode I remember watching is when an old man sets himself on fire? I think it's in the newest season.

Either way, she even managed to get my mother interested in it, despite not understanding English all too well.
cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back