• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Grey Wardens calling

Mini_Quini

Truly a Dank Meme
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lf a partner with an understanding of Dragon age, will be a bit spuratic given my schedule

My idea is we rp our dragon age: Origins Grey wardens we'll go through the story making choices together based on our characters, romance is optional, if u don't wanna romance plot that's ok

Restrictions: No incest, rape, or over the top gore

Last edited:
So would it be rping out the events of origins or would it be a separate plot that’s concurrent to the events of origins?

I happen to enjoy the idea behind the origins of dragon age. Well w play as the two who in the end bring the blight to an end? Or will we take a more long approach of the game?

Long approach I was hoping
I happen to enjoy the idea behind the origins of dragon age. Well w play as the two who in the end bring the blight to an end? Or will we take a more long approach of the game?

Would we be starting this at Ostagar before either of our OC are grey warden's or did you have a different starting place in mind?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back