• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GRELL GENDER REVERSAL | Black Butler Roleplay

Sheepie_Queen

So a random idea came to me for a very funny idea. Recently, I finished watching Cheeky Angel (an old anime from the 90s where a boy's wish to be the manliest of all men is reversed an he is turned into a woman). It got me thinking . . .. what would happen if some supernatural being played a prank on Grell and turned HIM into a woman? Not just the woman he feels he is on the inside, but physically too?

I think it would be a really funny story to play out.

I am happy to have this be a romantic rp as well be it Grell with William, Sebastian, Undertaker, etc. Or even more than one.

I only write in third person, paragraph format. I like responses to be medium to long depending on the situation or the story events but not short. The more details the better!

Anyway, feel free to message me if you wanna try this idea out! I'd prefer you play as Grell. I can handle pretty much everyone else. We can rp here or on Discord.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back