Greetings!

CaffeineFix

Coffee?
Hello, Residents of RPNation! I'm your friendly, neighborhood caffeine addict. Along with copious amounts of coffee, I am also a big fan of role playing. From one on one modern fantasies to epic group adventures, I love them all!

Hope to RP with lots of you soon!

CaffeineFix

Hello @CaffeineFix,

Welcome to RpN!

I am also a fan of one x one roleplays, but I can't say I have the same taste for coffee as you do. Not unless it has a lot of sugar in it...

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back