Greetings

Random Citizen 105

Here is a custom title
So I have recently started dipping my toes into writing fan fiction. I love pretty much anything DC. I also enjoy movies and TV shows and well as some anime but not alot. I used to roleplay a fair amount, so here I am to make new friends and have new adventures.

Last edited:
So I have recently started dipping my toes into writing fan fiction. I love pretty much anything DC. I also enjoy movies and TV shows and well as some anime but not alot. I used to roleplay a fair amount, so here I am to make new friends and have new adventures.
Awesome, which dc characters do you like to rp as or love the most?

Awesome, which dc characters do you like to rp as or love the most?
Most of the bat and super family. I love Wonderwoman and a few obscure heros that most people dont really know of, like Booster Gold or Blue Beetle.
I also really enjoy roleplaying a few villain. Such as the Riddler and the Penguin.

Most of the bat and super family. I love Wonderwoman and a few obscure heros that most people dont really know of, like Booster Gold or Blue Beetle.
I also really enjoy roleplaying a few villain. Such as the Riddler and the Penguin.
Well i could use a superman or some other characters from dc if your intrested in a rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back