What's new

Greetings

Random Citizen 105

Here is a custom title
So I have recently started dipping my toes into writing fan fiction. I love pretty much anything DC. I also enjoy movies and TV shows and well as some anime but not alot. I used to roleplay a fair amount, so here I am to make new friends and have new adventures.

Last edited:

Comicwolf

wolfie-chan
So I have recently started dipping my toes into writing fan fiction. I love pretty much anything DC. I also enjoy movies and TV shows and well as some anime but not alot. I used to roleplay a fair amount, so here I am to make new friends and have new adventures.
Awesome, which dc characters do you like to rp as or love the most?

Random Citizen 105

Here is a custom title
Awesome, which dc characters do you like to rp as or love the most?
Most of the bat and super family. I love Wonderwoman and a few obscure heros that most people dont really know of, like Booster Gold or Blue Beetle.
I also really enjoy roleplaying a few villain. Such as the Riddler and the Penguin.

Comicwolf

wolfie-chan
Most of the bat and super family. I love Wonderwoman and a few obscure heros that most people dont really know of, like Booster Gold or Blue Beetle.
I also really enjoy roleplaying a few villain. Such as the Riddler and the Penguin.
Well i could use a superman or some other characters from dc if your intrested in a rp

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)