Greetings.

RustyTI-85

Calculator
Greetings, I am RustyTI-5, but you can call me Rusty or Vani. Either one works. I have come in search of new people to role-play with. I'm only somewhat acquainted with roleplay and writing, despite writing being the primary thing I do in my free-time. In terms of roleplays I tend to enjoy, that is most anything. I do shy away from fandom roleplays, but I generally will give in to my wild curiosity and at least look into it. I tend to create dark fantasy and fantasy settings, rarely a modern piece, and occasionally futuristic pieces. I do believe that is it for now. Each moment I spend with this is a moment I spend not creating or searching for a RP, or furthering my own writings. Thank you for your time, those of you that have read this, and a good day to you.

Welcome to RPN! I’m glad to be the first to say hello, and if you have any questions ask me or any of our other friendly RPers here at RPN. I hope you find what you’re looking for. I am sure that you can find many people to rp with, as so many people have different tastes!

Seeing as you took the time to comment on my intro, I figured I'd return the favor. Welcome and good luck out there!

Heya guy,

Very nice to-the-point intro. Welcome! I’m in a welcom-ie mood, so decided to drop by this thread :3

I love your ‘name’ btw. Are You Indian per chance because I had a friend named Vani.

Ah, sorry for the delay. Vani is just a nickname a friend gave me, but I thank you for the curiosity and the welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back