Greetings World!

Annabelle Novak

oh jinkies
My name is Annabelle (Yes, you may call me Belle for short).

I am a major fangirl. My fandoms include....

- Supernatural

- Sherlock

- Doctor Who (The Eleventh one's my favorite.)

- House M.D.

- LOTS of YouTubers, including (but not limited to) Markiplier, Game Theory (and Film Theory), Matthias, Studio C, Peanut Butter Gamer, brutalmoose, and JonTron.

- LOTS of bands, such as Panic! At the Disco, Twenty One Pilots, and The Cab

I am a total geek, and proud of it. (I'm also kinda awkward.) I am so happy to join this community, as role playing is something I've been interested in for a long time. Fandom roleplays give me life, along with High School AUs.

Again, it's a pleasure to join the community, and I am super ecstatic to become part of this.

A lot of this post was just me rambling, but oh well! This is Belle, signing off. Peace <3

~ Annabelle

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm following you, because you like The Cab. Anyway, I'm Kestrel, or Kes for short. Welcome to the Nation of Creation! *throws confetti around*

[QUOTE="Annabelle Novak]*gasp* I love confetti!

[/QUOTE]
Me too. That's why I flood the intro forum with confetti.

[QUOTE="Annabelle Novak]That is so marvelous. You are just amazing.
(and you love The Cab, which is a double bonus.)

[/QUOTE]
I'm an angel with a shotgun, shotgun, shotgun...

YOU LIKE PBG?! Game theory, Brutal moose AND JONTRON?! AHHHHH >W< I wanna rp noooow!!! Would a roleplay on them be neat?

It's a pleasure to have ya with us. You seem wicked hyped to be here, good because this friggin zoo offers all sorts of thing to be hyped for... but there are times where people do get hurt then they have to come see me, I'm a doctor, so just be careful... or don't! It's a almost-win/win for me!

sgtmickey said:
YOU LIKE PBG?! Game theory, Brutal moose AND JONTRON?! AHHHHH >W< I wanna rp noooow!!! Would a roleplay on them be neat?
That would be really intense... Or awesome...

Both. Both is good.

[QUOTE="Organic Mechanic]It's a pleasure to have ya with us. You seem wicked hyped to be here, good because this friggin zoo offers all sorts of thing to be hyped for... but there are times where people do get hurt then they have to come see me, I'm a doctor, so just be careful... or don't! It's a almost-win/win for me!

[/QUOTE]
That's very true! It's awesome to meet you. I wish you good luck on your doctor duties (surgeries and such, you do that right?).

[QUOTE="Annabelle Novak]That's very true! It's awesome to meet you. I wish you good luck on your doctor duties (surgeries and such, you do that right?).

[/QUOTE]
...yahuh

[QUOTE="Organic Mechanic]Can you prove this?

[/QUOTE]
Well, he's right... Can you prove it? I mean, that's quite an accusation to make with no evidence.

Organic Mechanic]Can you prove this? [/QUOTE] [QUOTE="Annabelle Novak]Well said:
Screenshot_2016-06-22-08-55-04.png.2c5a35412d0d817ea54a5c26de312f16.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-22-08-55-04.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-22-08-55-04.png
    310.5 KB · Views: 15
[QUOTE="Annabelle Novak]That would be really intense... Or awesome...
Both. Both is good.

[/QUOTE]
I think it would be cool!!!! I sent you a PM in case you'd like it >W<

[QUOTE="Organic Mechanic]My account was hacked.

[/QUOTE]
Uh huh. Sure... Can you prove that?

[QUOTE="Annabelle Novak]That would be really intense... Or awesome...
Both. Both is good.

[/QUOTE]
Did you get my PM? :D I was hoping we could do a roleplay with jontron or something >W<

[QUOTE="Epithymia Bloodmoon]Does a happy dance before throwing fistfuls of dirt into the air as if it were confetti, "Panic at the Disco, you get so many points for that!"

[/QUOTE]

* gets covered in dirt *

giphy.gif

Oh nuuuuuuu!!!! My clean bod!!! RUINED!!!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back