Greetings Traveller! May I interest you with the throws of swapping dialog?

mortalitasi

bats in the belltower
Eyyo! How is you alls?

Welcome to RPN! I know it says I'm also a new member, but alas I had lost my old account's password after a time of inactivity due to the stressful throws of life. . . Enough melodramatics from me however!

I am just a college kid who likes sound, pizza and noodles, and artsy fartsy projects that i never seem to be able to finish. Oh and space, always space. Space is big and cool n scary in all the right ways, love space. When I was just a wee one I wanted to be an astronaut, and then a dentist if I remember right?? Dunno about that transition, but now I'm an audio engineer so that's cool! I get to manipulate noise for a living!
well... eventually.....

Tell me a little bit about you beautiful peoples! I love reading a little bit about what you guys are willing to share!

Well, hey there, Little Einstein! A hardy welcome back to RPN! Real inviting image you're flaunting, I must say.
I'm not sure if you know me or not, but about eleven or twelve different countries know me a little TOO well, ya know what I'm saying? Anyway, I'm not sure if there's all that much to say about me. Just a fellow RPer with a passion for good storytelling and building new, creative ideas with others whenever I get the chance. So long as you can English good, I can see us getting along just fine.
Again, welcome back! Hope that all is well for you!

Bah! You flatter me! I feel so welcomed, and readier than ever to type somewhat sensible ramblings in words n stuff. But what is important is the good stories and experiences that come from RP, plus there are quite a few interesting characters to meet on these far reaches of the internet, and I'm not talking about our creations. Now that I mention it, there seems to be something awfully familiar about that shade of green. I wonder... Hm perhaps I do know of you, and someone rather unhealthily blue? I fear he was stricken with a severe case of hypothermia.. Some sort of plot to control my country with a storm machine if I gather it correctly?

There are certainly some characters to meet, that's for sure. Though, I will say, you seem like you're a pretty cool cat! Couldn't agree with you more about the true importance.
Wow, I'd completely forgotten about that particularly mess-up! I think that was Dr. D's "Operation: Too Complicated To Actually Work, Re-Take #45", or something along those lines. Surprise, surprise, it didn't work.

Hahaha well I hold no hard feelings for that. How can I? The snow had just melted, well mostly, and we've been at 10 to 20C for the past week! (which is about 50-65F ish if I'm not mistaken) There's no guarentee but I think winter may finally be over for this year! well until October that is..
And I'm going to stop myself before I get carried away about ridiculous weather....

I must admit, when coming back I didn't expect to meet Shego of all people, quite the honour you bestow me c:

I’m late, I’m severely late!

Hello! Welcome back to RPN then!!

Hope you find what you seek here, the community is a hustling bustling little town if you ask me! I adore it.

Thanks for your introduction, was fun to read!

I’m late, I’m severely late!

Hello! Welcome back to RPN then!!

Hope you find what you seek here, the community is a hustling bustling little town if you ask me! I adore it.

Thanks for your introduction, was fun to read!
Hahah not too late! Don'tchya worry there! I appreciate the welcome back, it is quite nice though I admit ima little bit lost with the new (?) formatting lol I'm glad I amused you with the ramblings fueled by social awkwardness c:

Hahah not too late! Don'tchya worry there! I appreciate the welcome back, it is quite nice though I admit ima little bit lost with the new (?) formatting lol I'm glad I amused you with the ramblings fueled by social awkwardness c:
Socially awkward people make the best chats, don’t worry there. Happy to see you back!

Hahaha well I hold no hard feelings for that. How can I? The snow had just melted, well mostly, and we've been at 10 to 20C for the past week! (which is about 50-65F ish if I'm not mistaken) There's no guarentee but I think winter may finally be over for this year! well until October that is..
And I'm going to stop myself before I get carried away about ridiculous weather....

I must admit, when coming back I didn't expect to meet Shego of all people, quite the honour you bestow me c:
If winter had a kickable ass, I'd say it needs to be reminded of its place. These cold fronts are killing into time I could be spending sprawled out beneath the sun!
But wait a minute, wait a minute... An honor, eh? Ooh, that feels weird coming out of my mouth. Did I enter some alternate reality where good and evil are flipped?

If winter had a kickable ass, I'd say it needs to be reminded of its place. These cold fronts are killing into time I could be spending sprawled out beneath the sun!
But wait a minute, wait a minute... An honor, eh? Ooh, that feels weird coming out of my mouth. Did I enter some alternate reality where good and evil are flipped?
Mwahhaha!!
Perhaps that was the plan all along. . . However, an alternate reality? Are you sure you aren't just a little squishy on the inside my dear? >;D

Mwahhaha!!
Perhaps that was the plan all along. . . However, an alternate reality? Are you sure you aren't just a little squishy on the inside my dear? >;D
Woah! Woah, woah, easy there. I've been called a LOT of things, but "squishy" belongs to Kimmy's little man-pet. What's his name again? Paul? No, no, Tim!

Woah! Woah, woah, easy there. I've been called a LOT of things, but "squishy" belongs to Kimmy's little man-pet. What's his name again? Paul? No, no, Tim!
That was an interesting rebuttal, a little too defensive there? You don't think it's okay to be just a wee bit fluffy on the inside?? LE GASP! You have to be! There are puppies in this world!!

That was an interesting rebuttal, a little too defensive there? You don't think it's okay to be just a wee bit fluffy on the inside?? LE GASP! You have to be! There are puppies in this world!!
Oh, my dear, dear friend, somewhere out there in the digi-verse, being fluffy never got my hands on all the diamonds a girl could dream of! Because being evil hasn't fulfilled that dream either. I can't tell you how many great treasures I've stolen so Dr. D could "repurpose" them into glorified laser pointers.

Oh, my dear, dear friend, somewhere out there in the digi-verse, being fluffy never got my hands on all the diamonds a girl could dream of! Because being evil hasn't fulfilled that dream either. I can't tell you how many great treasures I've stolen so Dr. D could "repurpose" them into glorified laser pointers.
And the classic 9-5 office job isn't quite what I can see you doing to get your diamonds.. Gotta get them the fun way, and on your own. Seems like quite the dilemma if the advantages of being evil haven't assisted you in your endeavours. But I must ask, if all the good Doctor could create is glorified laser pointers, why assist him in gathering "resources"?

And the classic 9-5 office job isn't quite what I can see you doing to get your diamonds.. Gotta get them the fun way, and on your own. Seems like quite the dilemma if the advantages of being evil haven't assisted you in your endeavours. But I must ask, if all the good Doctor could create is glorified laser pointers, why assist him in gathering "resources"?
Lots of thoughtful showers and sleepless nights have been spent on that question. I became evil for three reasons: 1.) It annoys my brothers, though that was WAY more entertaining when I was younger and dumber. 2.) I embraced the color green in more ways than one, if you catch my meaning? and 3.) The rush is exhilarating! That 9-5 cubicle prison sentencing would probably upset the suits up-top. They'd find themselves with plenty of job openings, real quick! Thing is, Drakken is the best contract around here. He's easy to poke and prod, so it's pretty much endless entertainment. Senor Senior, Senior hardly comes out of his cosmopolitan rock and Monkey Fist? I mean, seriously? Even I won't go THAT low.

Lots of thoughtful showers and sleepless nights have been spent on that question. I became evil for three reasons: 1.) It annoys my brothers, though that was WAY more entertaining when I was younger and dumber. 2.) I embraced the color green in more ways than one, if you catch my meaning? and 3.) The rush is exhilarating! That 9-5 cubicle prison sentencing would probably upset the suits up-top. They'd find themselves with plenty of job openings, real quick! Thing is, Drakken is the best contract around here. He's easy to poke and prod, so it's pretty much endless entertainment. Senor Senior, Senior hardly comes out of his cosmopolitan rock and Monkey Fist? I mean, seriously? Even I won't go THAT low.
Touché touché, there is something awfully strange about that monkey man.. How does one become half monkey anyways? Genetic experimentation? Sudden ancient magical force corrupting the dna? However it happened, I imagine that it would leave quite an impact on the mind. And not in the same way of the Doctor's Lather, Rinse and Obey shampoo. For better or worse. Quite the commercial that came out a while ago, I'm almost disappointed that it was discontinued so soon after release hahaha

Touché touché, there is something awfully strange about that monkey man.. How does one become half monkey anyways? Genetic experimentation? Sudden ancient magical force corrupting the dna? However it happened, I imagine that it would leave quite an impact on the mind. And not in the same way of the Doctor's Lather, Rinse and Obey shampoo. For better or worse. Quite the commercial that came out a while ago, I'm almost disappointed that it was discontinued so soon after release hahaha
Wouldn't surprise me if literal apes made up his family tree. Oh God, I'm beginning to understand why I've forgotten the many, many travesties that man is responsible for. Alien invasions and mass mind-control is one spectrum, but pouring verbal acid into the ears of unwilling people? But you know what, stranger? You've continued to prove to be a real cool cat. What's up with your life? If you're in my line of work, I hope that you've got a boss who isn't blue.

Wouldn't surprise me if literal apes made up his family tree. Oh God, I'm beginning to understand why I've forgotten the many, many travesties that man is responsible for. Alien invasions and mass mind-control is one spectrum, but pouring verbal acid into the ears of unwilling people? But you know what, stranger? You've continued to prove to be a real cool cat. What's up with your life? If you're in my line of work, I hope that you've got a boss who isn't blue.
You continue to flatter me! Life has been treating me quite good, not all of my ambitions and dreams have been sated, but the opportunities to get closer have been quite plentiful, always have to work a little for them but that makes it worth it.
My bosses are only blue when I require for them to be, however, I'm sure they aren't blue for the same reason your's is. But I'm not quite sure that was what you meant, alas my line of work could be considered partnered to yours, but rarely do we ever truly interact in a business sense from my experience. Quite unfortunate if you ask me, it would be an interesting interaction if it were ever come to be.

You continue to flatter me! Life has been treating me quite good, not all of my ambitions and dreams have been sated, but the opportunities to get closer have been quite plentiful, always have to work a little for them but that makes it worth it.
My bosses are only blue when I require for them to be, however, I'm sure they aren't blue for the same reason your's is. But I'm not quite sure that was what you meant, alas my line of work could be considered partnered to yours, but rarely do we ever truly interact in a business sense from my experience. Quite unfortunate if you ask me, it would be an interesting interaction if it were ever come to be.
Well, keep on going after those ambitions of yours and they'll never escape your grasp! (Degree in education at work, before your eyes). Keep it up!
Yeah, if we had crossed paths in this line of work, it'd mean you're either naïve enough to put stock on Dr. D or our first meeting would be in the form of a suspiciously empty safe. But hey! If there's anyone else who has no need for a box o' valuables anymore, we can start talking numbers.
If I can ask, what do you like to do? Aside from the obvious.

Well, keep on going after those ambitions of yours and they'll never escape your grasp! (Degree in education at work, before your eyes). Keep it up!
Yeah, if we had crossed paths in this line of work, it'd mean you're either naïve enough to put stock on Dr. D or our first meeting would be in the form of a suspiciously empty safe. But hey! If there's anyone else who has no need for a box o' valuables anymore, we can start talking numbers.
If I can ask, what do you like to do? Aside from the obvious.
Well that degree in education is appreciated for that piece of advice, I'll certainly say that!
I might have to take you up on that offer of numbers, I've had a few clients who are just waiting for a taste of karma. I imagine sometimes the 'naive' folk who employ the good Doctor may just be utilizing the fact that it won't be them to take the fall when things go wrong. But that is enough doom and gloom methinks!

What do I like to do? You mean beside obsess about space? Well I really do enjoy listening to music of all sorts, dissecting them more than the worms in biology class.. Also playing bass or guitar, though I haven't been doing too much with that as of late, which I need to get on more. And I'm a huge fan of archery, I used to live on an acreage and we had bales. I would just take a dozen arrows and spend a few hours just shooting, very therapeutic I must say! Since moving out I haven't had that option without going to a range, and that isn't quite an option for me yet due to the fees. But what about you? What kind of things do you enjoy in your downtime?

Users who are viewing this thread