• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Greetings! Looking for people who would like a long story!

The Dreamer of the Lore

Greetings from the chatty scissors.
Hello everyone! How are you doing today? Are you well? Happy, sad, melancholic, investigating a mystery, energetic, driving? If you are driving please don't go reading this message! Focus on the road! Aaaah!

Jokes aside :D! I am Whimsy! Hairstylist and accountant extraordinaire! Or mostly haha. Well, I am hoping to have some roleplays with anyone who wants to have a fun time with a really long story, I like long stories, plots that evolve and characters who get to grow during it. So, is anyone interested in any of the following ideas?

I would like to mention, I love OOC chat as much as roleplay itself, so if you want someone who will answer you always, by all means drop me a
message, though, remember, once you seal this pact there is no going back! Unless you politely tell me, youd like us to go separate ways, which I will always understand. Remember everyone, this is supposed to be fun, not a contractual obligation, a pact on the other hand!
A quick runaround of me:
-27. Fan of descriptive roleplay. Loves OOC. Master of Trivia facts. Loves fantasy, romances, slow-burn stories, mystery, action, comedy oh lord comedy is my love. Don’t tell my love, Mabinogi, about it though. Will always answer in paragraphs, unless we are answering the Phoenix Wright style and going quickly with “Objection!” at each other. Have I mentioned I like videogames? If you like Danganronpa and like Toko Fukawa, we may just be friends for life.

Enough jokes! Now, off to post!
odern Fantasy: Ever wondered how much the world changed when humans and beings of the
realm of fantasy entered the equation? Well the answer for that is! A lot.
Banks have humans working in tandem with goblins that work in the department of collection,
after all, who better to gather valuables than a goblin? One assisted by a human of course, one
needs to make sure they don’t bring back to the bank everything shiny with them after all. There
are quite the disagreements in the fashion industry regarding the use of elves as models instead of
giving chances to vampires. The world is not so different from what you are used, yet it is also
more different than you may believe. Is especially problematic when you want to take part in the
stock market, a daunting task when you compete against a sphinx who can just see the best
outcome. The world isn’t perfect, but hey, one makes do with what he gets.
Yet here you are, taking on the work many people want at the same time no one truly speaks of it.
Ever wondered about the rat exterminator? He is useful, everyone needs him, but no one wakes
up saying I want to be that person. Moreover, that’s pretty much how it feels to be collector of
magical items. Sometimes you have to go get that phylactery out of that place, sometimes is all
about taking away that one ring that is a problem. Whatever the case, someone has to do it, and
that someone is you.
Therefore, in this setting you would be a member of the Magical Mechanisms of Order,
Relocation, Puzzling Group. MMORPG. Any similarities to the term Massively-Multiplayer Online
Role-playing Game is pure coincidence…
Curses Kar´y, you had one job. Never let the goblin in charge of naming things. This is as
embarrassing as what happened with PET. Protocol for Education Teams. That one is all Tiefling
Resources fault. So that’s a whole fantasy sandbox! If you want to roleplay with it, drop me a PM
with your character and maybe we can plot something! I love plotting and making ideas with
others. We can do anything but the key is conversation!

I love everything really; all ideas are interesting when sold to me the right way. Therefore, if you
have an idea you want to share, or anything, PM with all confidence! I will always answer back.
Unless you are my phone company, I have already explained it to them. Is not me, is them, I refuse
to pay more for the same service.

- Mystery: A mystery is going through the city, someone has found the information in an object that by no means should exist. Why has it appeared? And who has it?
- Slice of Life: Sometimes, life is hard and there's not much to do but endure. But having a friend close makes things much lighter... Maybe there is hope in the future.

So if you want to roleplay, just tell me :D!

Last edited:
Hello if this is still open I’d like to do some talk to pick what type of rp to do as I have a few of my own ideas, but I also like yours and I think it could be fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back