• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tink

Stop! You violated the law!
yx0dKGY.gif

Hey! Welcome to my partner search. Below you will find an about me tab, rules, and prompts. Please PM me if you are interested as comments will be ignored. Read ALL of my rules. I will know if you didn't and I will not be interested in RPing with you if you don't take a few minutes of your day to read them. I may come off as blunt, don't let that discourage you!

• Hi there! Call me Judas (he/him). I am a literate roleplayer who has been writing for eight years. I can provide anything from five to nine paragraphs that are understandable and detailed (third-person only). I am a minor. If that makes you uncomfortable, I am not the partner for you.

I work well with adults and minors alike. I am patient and don’t bump very often. I am also quite chatty and love to make new friends! When I’m not writing, I enjoy doing anything involving the arts! I also occasionally help take care of puppies.

I cannot be online all the time due to mental illness and general life, but I can reply every other day. I will let you know if something gets in the way of me replying or if I would like a break or wish to leave. I only speak English and my time zone is PST.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back