Greetings, I'm rather new

VyperPunk

Hello,
I'm brand new here. Would love to meet new friends to RP with. Despite my busy schedule, it's a hobby that's left me void since letting it fall by the wayside.
I do particularly enjoy RPing with anthros. Started off with the Sonic fandom and that proliferated into its own world and so on without being overly Sonic.
That being said, seems all RPs are just humans -.-
Can I expect to stand corrected in this forum?
Take care all! ^^

Take care? Don't tell me what to do you're not my reeeaaalll parent!

Sorry I blacked out there. Hello VyperPunk. Welcome to the petri dish of magic where friendships are born, fables are shared between fellow story tellers, and I bake a murder cake using obsessive irrational rage and brisk mixing of proper ingredients. What kind of ingredients? I don't know because I'm no baker, I'm a doctor and I'm the best there ever will be. All that to say it's great to have you with us. If you have questions, and don't want to be in my waiting room, feel free to ask anybody else!

Thanks for all the welcomes & well wishes :)
Already a step in the right direction :D And you all seem like a friendly bunch. So thank you, FinalBeta, Lord Food Person, and Organic Mechanic!
Lol Organic Mechanic, 'Take care' I suppose is a British saying. Kind of like 'see you later'... but don't die before then. Or something like that!
You sounds like quite the creative person. Hope to see more posts from you!! :P

Thanks for all the welcomes & well wishes :)
'Take care' I suppose is a British saying. Kind of like 'see you later'... but don't die before then. Or something like that!
You sounds like quite the creative person. Hope to see more posts from you!! :P

I have a handful of Brit friends. Mates, if you will. At work we've adapted some lingo (Canada, by the way) so I'm well versed in the culture differences. Really jealous of the accents, I won't front on that. I'll see ya around probably!

Users who are viewing this thread