Greetings from.. Well, Nowhere.

Melted Ice Cream

녹아요 Ice Cream
Hi all! I'm rather new to roleplaying, as I was only introduced, essentially, through tabletop games that I played with my cousin these past few months. However, my schedule isn't exactly open to meeting on a regular basis to play in person, so I was recommended to try roleplaying online- and here I am. I'm fairly familiar with descriptive-ish writing, but I've heard of some intense writing that goes on online, and I think I'll just stick to a more medium length style for the time being.
With those boring bits out of the way, I enjoy quite a few fandoms, and I'm open to most genres as well. I'm really looking forward to finding some people to join!

Which fandoms do you like?
I'm mostly into the MCU, DC shows on CW, a few video games like LoL, Starbound, Skyim(have'n't had the chance to play other TES games), Fallout, Dark Souls, a few anime here and there like SAO, BNHA, Tokyo Ghoul(especially this one), and I like the idea behind Madoka Magica but I've yet to make time to actually watch it so far. A lot of stuff is pretty case-by-case, though.

I'm mostly into the MCU, DC shows on CW, a few video games like LoL, Starbound, Skyim(have'n't had the chance to play other TES games), Fallout, Dark Souls, a few anime here and there like SAO, BNHA, Tokyo Ghoul(especially this one), and I like the idea behind Madoka Magica but I've yet to make time to actually watch it so far. A lot of stuff is pretty case-by-case, though.
i have some characters im looking for from cw dc shows if you like to plan a rp, i also have ideas for it in mind. also currently i have two group rps: dc marvel high school and a marvel group if you like to join

i have some characters im looking for from cw dc shows if you like to plan a rp, i also have ideas for it in mind. also currently i have two group rps: dc marvel high school and a marvel group if you like to join
Seems interesting. I'm not sure how great I'd be at setting up a roleplay, but if you're willing to guide me through that if I struggle I'm all for it. That, and the high school one sounds like it'd be fun.

Seems interesting. I'm not sure how great I'd be at setting up a roleplay, but if you're willing to guide me through that if I struggle I'm all for it. That, and the high school one sounds like it'd be fun.
i will add u to the group chat then so u can add a canon character from marvel or dc. as for the other rp i can help set it up and guide u through it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back