Greetings fellow humans..

Hey there! I'm new at RPNation but not at RPing. I've been RPing for 2 years now (I think..?) maybe a little longer than that. I enjoy mostly a Supernatural genre in RP because my characters are either demons, werewolves, or even hybrids and just because I love the genre in general. Also 'cuz why not :3
I do 2-3 lines but I'm trying to improve to 4-5 lines. Aaaaand I think that's it. Well then, Ready to RP when you are!

Welcome to RPN! Its always great to see rpers try to improve their style so keep up the good work!

Ah, I honestly love 2-5 lines! Multiple paragraphs are a bit too much for me, and I feel like 2-5 lines keep things moving and doesn't make people feel like they have to come up with too much. I'd love to roleplay with you sometime if you're interested!

Ah, I honestly love 2-5 lines! Multiple paragraphs are a bit too much for me, and I feel like 2-5 lines keep things moving and doesn't make people feel like they have to come up with too much. I'd love to roleplay with you sometime if you're interested!
Of course! Want me to PM you so we can discuss on what RP we should do?

pretty bored actually. which is why I made the random post. gotta tell my roommate about that. He'll laugh his ass off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back