• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Greetings, everyone!

Lucan

One Time Luck
Hey, guys.

This is my first time on a site of this kind in a very long time, so ignore how incredibly rusty I am.

~

Who is Lucan?

I am anyone you need me to be. I can fill almost any role with some level of skill, and as long as you point me in the right direction I’ll do anything you like— that isn’t to say I don’t have cravings of my own, though. The whole reason I returned to a place like this is because of those cravings, that burning desire to write paragraph after paragraph of roleplay just for the fun of it. What exactly I want to write so badly can be found below!

Do you have any limits?

I have no limits other than the site rules, obviously. I will always try my hardest to fill out the roles given to me, but will make you fully aware if I’m not capable. The only thing that could technically be defined as a limit is my adversity to writing with anyone who cannot reliably produce at least one legible paragraph of roleplay for every response.

What is your writing style?

I tend to write from the perspective of the character my partner is roleplaying, as in I write what they would be able to see and deduce from their outside perspective, with limited stuff from my characters actual perspective. I also tend to use third person perspective as well, and usually produce one to three paragraphs for each response, although I can make much more if I’m really into what’s happening,

Cravings, plots, pairings, and roles.

If you don’t know what I mean by cravings, it’s a roleplay that I’ve been just DYING to write. At the moment, there are just two.

~ Craving one. ~ The Criminal and Her Nightingale.

Put in simple terms, this is a story about a female crime boss and a male lounge singer set in the height of jazz back in the fifties, almost sixties. I will be playing the lounge singer, a prettyboy named Elliot who was just too perfect for you, the crime boss, to pass up. While at a meeting of some sort occurring at a fancy, high-end jazz bar in downtown Chicago lovingly named the “Glass Note,” you notice a certain singer is just beautifully talented- and not so bad himself. Elliot is an extremely beautiful man of which I will save the description for until we get to writing, and who possesses a voice like liquid gold. A voice you wish to have all to yourself. So through one way or another, you abduct or gain possession of Elliot in some other manner either during or right after his act. You will then take him home, refusing to let anyone lay a hand on him— for he is yours, your pretty little songbird, wether he likes it or not.

Notes: This will hopefully contain some sort of emotional manipulation of which Elliot will be on the receiving end of— the reason behind this manipulation could be to convince him to love your character back, or anything else you find fitting. I also want this to include some twisted, perverted version of romance.

~ Craving two. ~ Some Yandere Bullshit.

This next one is as simple as it gets- your character pulls some yandere bullshit to get my characters interest.

~ Idea one. ~ Leave me to my devices, please.

In this idea of mine, my bumbling and kind AI programmer accidentally stumbles upon a hidden bit of data, via getting an extremely destructive virus on his computer. While in the process of writing a program to get rid of the virus, he accidentally combines the advanced virus with what he’d produced to get rid of the damned thing- and creates a fully sentient and fully functional AI of which is perfect in every conceivable way, even able to feel it’s own version of emotions. This AI rapidly grows and takes on its own personality, despite my programmer desperately trying to be rid of them on several occasions until finally being persuaded to allow the AI to keep existing among his hardware and software. The AI spreads from everything to his desktop to his mobile phone and landline, prodding at him at every turn— until suddenly realizing that their need to constantly bother him wasn’t to just be a pest and a brat, but because they loved him. They loved being around him. But… could a man love a machine?

~ Idea two. ~ Where are we?

The concept of the roleplay is heavily infused with the idea of the Backrooms creepypasta, if you’re familiar with it. If you aren’t, the Backrooms are an infinite plane of randomly generated rooms of which exist outside of reality, and can only be accessed via noclipping through reality or dreams. It is filled with monsters of which hunt you at every turn, and has no possible escape. We would be playing two humans who got into the Backrooms through one of the previously mentioned methods, and would survive together for a time before eventually dying to insanity, the creatures, old age, or something worse.

~ Idea three. ~ Cool it, Cowboy!
I’m thinking of this being a romantic, sweet little story about my broken-hearted, hopeless romantic cowboy being picked up and loved to bits by someone- this character is entirely up to you, other than them being rather extroverted and sweet- and him being completely blind to their advances due to his belief that nobody could ever love him, for *insert dumb cowboy reason here*.

~ Idea four ~ Prince of nothing.
This plot is about the character of mine this account is named after- The Bastard Prince Lucan. Lucan is the bastard son of the king, cursed with lycanthropy due to his father’s selfishness. Lucan was condemned to live in the Black Wood for the remainder of his life, a cursed woodland on the outskirts of the capital city of Irondeep, his father’s kingdom. Lucan lives in a small cabin all alone, waiting for the day he can strike down his father and all of his siblings as to eliminate any successors of his father. He believes in anarchy, believing all should return to the ways of the natural world. “Tyranny has no place within Irondeep, and within the world at large.” Lucan may come across your character lost in the woods, and due to the way his father scrubbed him from the history books they do not recognize Lucan. Lucan takes your character home and… well, maybe they fall in love. Maybe they topple the tyranny together.

~ Idea five. ~ Star Wars, maybe?
Something set in the Star Wars universe- not with us roleplaying as any of the main characters, obviously. I don’t like playing perversions of pre-existing creations. BUT. I would love to do something set anywhere and anytime as long as it’s before the sequel trilogy!

What are you interested in?

I know I’ve been rather vague with all of the “Oh, I’ll write anything you want me to” stuff, so I’ll cut to the chase and list off all the genres I’m specifically interested in, what sort of stuff I like, and so on.

~ I deeply enjoy romance, as it’s my favourite story element and comes to me very easily!

~ Dystopian settings are a favourite of mine because they offer plenty of different opportunities- especially when paired with the following.

~ Sci-fi. I’m talking cyberpunk 2077 bullshit. I’m talking aliens, I’m talking doctor who, time travel, the whole nine yards.

~ Fantasy, as in medieval fantasy or modern fantasy. I love the idea of some version of New York riddled with magic, or some war torn land sprinkled with castles and werewolves.

~ And other things I haven’t thought of!

Last edited:
Hello loveee! I've been itching to write something dark, angsty, lovely and full of fluff if maybee you'd wanna talk let ya girl know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back