Greetings and Salutations

KazumaKazuma

Hey all, name is Andy.

I've been rping on and off for about 17yrs now, focusing more on table top of late but really had an urge to seek out forum rps again after a long hiatus. Hope to build some great adventures of all kinds with you lot. Have a great day and I'll see y'all soon. :)

Last edited:
I'minEnglishandIneedtogosothiswillbequick

Welcome to RPN, where mostly everyone is nice and is either a potential writer or some teen that doesn't have a life yet (jokingly, some of us are not potential writers since we're...really lazy). But I'm Melody, feel free to call me Yuko or something if you want. Contact me if you have questions, want to roleplay, or just want to chat.

Happy roleplaying!

Hey all, name is Andy.

I've been rping on and off for about 17yrs now, focusing more on table top of late but really had an urge to seek out forum rps again after a long hiatus. Hope yo build some great adventures of all kinds with you lot. Have a great day and I'll see y'all soon. :)
Neat! Nice to meet you c:

Hey all, name is Andy.

I've been rping on and off for about 17yrs now, focusing more on table top of late but really had an urge to seek out forum rps again after a long hiatus. Hope yo build some great adventures of all kinds with you lot. Have a great day and I'll see y'all soon. :)
Welcome.

Welcome to the site fren! :3
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions, I'll probably be lurking around the discord chat ^33^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back