Chitchat Greetings, all.

CallmeCloud

Wanted to take a moment to introduce myself as I'm looking to begin a FFVII RP soon.

My name is Cody, I'm a writer, graphic designer, and digital artist with over 15 years of role-play experience stretching all the way back to early 2005 when I first began role-playing as Cloud Strife on Myspace. I have led multiple World of Warcraft and Elder Scrolls Online RP guilds, have been a dungeon master for multiple D&D and Warhammer campaigns, and have a penchant for unique lore-friendly stories that fit in with already established lore.

I love video games, anime, music (everything from K-Pop to heavy metal, not so much rap or western pop), horror movies, fantasy, sci-fi, reading, writing, I'm also a musician, and I play the guitar, Irish flute (Tin Whistle), and sing. I have a black belt in Taekwondo and Judo, as well as championships and instructorships in both.

Favorite Authors: J.R.R. Tolkien, H.P. Lovecraft, S.D. Perry, Andrzej Sapkowski, Terry Goodkind, Patrick Rothfuss, Brian keene.
Favorite Directors: Akira Kurosawa, Quinten Tarantino, George Romero, Peter Jackson
Favorite Actors: Patrick Stewart, Ian McKellen, Hugh Jackman, Toshiro Mifune, Christoph Waltz, Milla Jovovich, Uma Thurman
Favorite Movies: Walk the Line, Inglorious Basterds, Kill Bill, Seven Samurai, Yojimbo, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Lord of the Rings, Star Trek, Advent Children
Favorite Bands: Slipknot, Mushroomhead, Twelve Foot Ninja, In This Moment, Epica, Eluveitie, Itzy, NCT 127, Everglow, Blackpink, Kard
Favorite Games: Final Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy Tactics, Resident Evil, Mega Man, Senran Kagura, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Dead or Alive, Bayonetta, Smash Brothers, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda
Favorite TV: Man in the High Castle, Highschool of the Dead, Dragonball Z/Super, Spartacus

I'd love to make some new friends and look forward to getting to know you all.

Thanks for accepting me into your community.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to RpNation chief! I was actually planning on starting a Final Fantasy Rp myself Lol. I'd love to join yours though if you plan on making one :angelD:

Ah I always wanted to learn Taekwondo 🥺

Also, DANG 15 years!? You were role-playing since the beginning of mankind :O

Final Fantasy?! Sign me up! I don't have the same degree of experience (read: sorta rusty) but I would absolutely love to chime in :) same for Pokémon or Zelda - most fantasy really.

I've been replaying the remaster of FF8 and I've got the Balamb Garden theme stuck in my head... heh. I was thinking of doing an interest check in the group section for a FF roleplay, would you (any/all of you) be interested? :3

👋 Welcome! I'm new to this forum, as well. And I'm looking to RP some Final Fantasy stories, too.

I've been replaying the remaster of FF8 and I've got the Balamb Garden theme stuck in my head... heh. I was thinking of doing an interest check in the group section for a FF roleplay, would you (any/all of you) be interested? :3

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back